Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 20. (Read 25570 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
July 17, 2020, 04:57:18 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin?

There are countless of altcoins and It's natural some project will not meet our expectations, and some will scam us. But it doesn't means that all the altcoins are shitcoin. I am currently studying about DeFi project and I think in future it will reign the cryptocurrency market. So you can check some DeFi project and try to invest in it. Kyber, Bancor and recent Oikos, Compound coins etc DeFi project are trending. And other than that Algorand (Algo) coin has a great potential.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
July 17, 2020, 04:46:08 AM
Yes, there are over 5000 altcoins in this market and over 90% of those altcoins are dead or not growing. That is why you easily encounter altcoin scam in this market. To avoid scam projects, you should only choose the top altcoins in this market, and they are in the top 100 coinmarketcap.
Actually choosing coin is very easy, you only need to choose a coin in top 10-30 Coinmarketcap, of course the coin has a large volume on the Exchange. But sometimes people like to take risks by investing in new projects, Indeed, sometimes new projects provide multiplied profits if their projects are successful, But now it's hard to find a project like that.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
July 17, 2020, 04:38:16 AM
among the 200 top coinmarketcap, there will definitely be coins that give a lot of benefits to the holders, all depending on the research that we do, choosing a real product, a solid team and has a lot of development.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
July 17, 2020, 04:34:18 AM
From my research now Verge(XVG) is worthy to buy.Because they are now in bottom price as well as XVG block halving event is going to be happened.Then block reward will be half and it can pump hard.
Dont rely much on halving and still its an altcoin. See where bitcoin went after halving? Its not like it pump hard. The reseaech you made are not sufficient for everyone hear followed you on investing on xvg. Its a famous coin but there are new projects that are much have potential.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
July 17, 2020, 04:26:16 AM
There are a lot of interesting altcoins in which you can invest and get profit, for example, top altcoins like ethereum, binance coin, stellar, xrp and of course if you want to invest in new altcoins, it is best to invest in those that will conduct IEO on binance.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
July 17, 2020, 04:19:57 AM
What coin do you mean?You don't even say his name how can someone else know the coin you're talking about.
not all of them are bad even though there are some that still survive but do you think it has no real development at least the price goes up and you will earn from your investment.
You can visit the icodrop site and see the successful ico on their list for your reference.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
July 17, 2020, 04:01:10 AM
There so many altcoins and a lot are shitcoins. Means these coins are not worth your time. If you are a newbie you should choose only top altcoins. I recommend max top 20 on WorldCoinIndex.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
July 17, 2020, 03:58:18 AM
From my research now Verge(XVG) is worthy to buy.Because they are now in bottom price as well as XVG block halving event is going to be happened.Then block reward will be half and it can pump hard.
I think XVG can be said that altcoin is currently dead because there is no development from its developers, I suggest to be careful when wanting to buy altcoin which is cheap may not be expensive and may not be able to give a profit.
Activity: 362
Merit: 12
July 17, 2020, 03:09:48 AM
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 17, 2020, 03:08:44 AM
Yes, there are over 5000 altcoins in this market and over 90% of those altcoins are dead or not growing. That is why you easily encounter altcoin scam in this market. To avoid scam projects, you should only choose the top altcoins in this market, and they are in the top 100 coinmarketcap.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
July 17, 2020, 03:03:58 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin?
very many coins that have potential besides bitcoin. You just need to do your own research. try starting from the top 10 altcoins, and then expand the research to other altcoins. to be honest, if you collect the opinions of others, then you will find opinions that are pros and cons, because some people are satisfied with some crypto, and some are disappointed with crypto.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 516
1BTC Welcome Bonus
July 17, 2020, 03:02:47 AM
There are many good altcoins in this market, so you can conduct your own research and selection. Choose the altcoins that have products and have large liquidity in this market and never overlook altcoins in the top 10 coinmarketcap, which are the best altcoins.
We cannot rely the fact that there's so many coins and projects  itself that already died. I know a very promising project that supposedly become great  in the future. Its uniqueness and already create their bank but in the end they been shutdown. I suggest if you want to be safe try to invest in top cryptocurrency and make some own review.
The recent market was growing well on many altcoins so those are invest in current journey they make more profit in trading. But own review is good at the same we can analyse the others suggestion so we must active crypto platform. Normally we can fix the trading point so once they reach our enough percentage automatically it will be move on trade, so altcoin is worth to buy on all time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
July 17, 2020, 01:56:23 AM
There are many good altcoins in this market, so you can conduct your own research and selection. Choose the altcoins that have products and have large liquidity in this market and never overlook altcoins in the top 10 coinmarketcap, which are the best altcoins.
We cannot rely the fact that there's so many coins and projects  itself that already died. I know a very promising project that supposedly become great  in the future. Its uniqueness and already create their bank but in the end they been shutdown. I suggest if you want to be safe try to invest in top cryptocurrency and make some own review.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
July 17, 2020, 01:38:12 AM
Hahaha did you find that most of the members here are harsh to alts, isn't it? Well, that's because they have a good point so get used to it lol. Almost all of the sprouting coins nowadays are trash ~ change my mind. So if I were you, I'll stick with the King so that yoi can feel safer Smiley.

Going on the main question, I think the alts which are worth of your penny would be the old ones like Binance Coin, EOS, Monero, Bitcoin Cash etc. Good luck!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 17, 2020, 01:38:01 AM
altcoins that are worth investing in are of course the top altcoins Grin
those who say "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin" are those who overly believe in new projects without thinking about the risks.
LOL you're right! Those desperations and angry come from the failures. They usually put too much hope into a project without doing careful researches about it. Therefore, when the project turns out to be a crap one, they get mad easily. Altcoins are not all dead, I believe. However, as the current market condition, we should only invest in the top coins in order to reduce the risks of being lost our capital! You can invest in altcoins when the market is fully recovered.
I am really surprised that there are still so many people who trust shitcoin and fomo, even when I check them at coinmarketcap they have no liquidity and the price has dropped many times. It is clear that new investors need to raise awareness about this market
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
July 17, 2020, 01:34:11 AM
altcoins that are worth investing in are of course the top altcoins Grin
those who say "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin" are those who overly believe in new projects without thinking about the risks.
LOL you're right! Those desperations and angry come from the failures. They usually put too much hope into a project without doing careful researches about it. Therefore, when the project turns out to be a crap one, they get mad easily. Altcoins are not all dead, I believe. However, as the current market condition, we should only invest in the top coins in order to reduce the risks of being lost our capital! You can invest in altcoins when the market is fully recovered.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Second Live
July 17, 2020, 01:30:25 AM

This is a good advice for new people, never overlook alts from the top 10, but not only that, conduct research and select the most interesting for you. There're many good coins and nobody can say that waves is better than lisk, or that dgb is better than tron, all them can be good and each of them offers something unique, without researching them you will not be able to choose the one that's suits your skills and your wishes.

I believe that we all should not miss altcoins in the top 10 coinmarketcap, which are the best altcoins and are worth investing in the long term.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 17, 2020, 01:20:19 AM
Of course altcoins worth investing but every top. Not just bitcoin but there are lots of good Altcoins where you are more likely to make a profit. You will review a lot then invest in good quality altcoins because shit and death altcoins will never give you profit so keep yourself away from all these altcoins.
For your help coinmarketcap.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
July 17, 2020, 12:39:23 AM
There are so many alt-coin and that is the reason why you could read tons of comment like this coin is dead and shit coins all over the forum,
But that doesn't mean that every alt-coin is worthless and doesn't have the potential to grow like Bitcoin you could always track the alt-coins or crypto market in the internet and see that there are still some good alt-coin to invest in.
Right, a simple way to see potential coins is to choose coins in top 10-20 Coinmarketcap, or you can also choose a successful new project and their tokens are already registered on a large Exchange, like IPX. I personally still hold some IPX for my long-term investment.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
July 16, 2020, 11:57:35 PM
There are so many alt-coin and that is the reason why you could read tons of comment like this coin is dead and shit coins all over the forum,
But that doesn't mean that every alt-coin is worthless and doesn't have the potential to grow like Bitcoin you could always track the alt-coins or crypto market in the internet and see that there are still some good alt-coin to invest in.
Pages:
Jump to: