Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 22. (Read 25570 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
July 16, 2020, 04:28:10 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin?
Because all you wanna gather information about the bad news and you are not looking in good side.

Look at ethereum,Binance and even EOS.are they been talked as shitcoin or dead coin?
Sometimes it is our desire that made us stupid.

Trust is also what you need to progress here so better give it to the coins or stop looking for a chance to invest here.
Do not focus on the negative side of altcoins, instead look for its brighter side. Bitcoin is really profitable and this is why majority of the people are into bitcoin investment but if you want to be more profitable, invest also in potential altcoins that are on top on the list of coinmarket cap. Make a deep research about altcoins and how promising they are and don't just rely on what other people's opinions.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 16, 2020, 04:27:13 AM
This sounds rational. I am adding value, roadmap, team experience and milestones - formula for a great platform. By the way, are you having any that fully meet your requirements? Many such?

Nope, not many. Probably just 1 truly advanced solution now. Called Centric token. Basically, they are coming with 2 tokens. Centric is a web 3.0-based payment network composed of two digital tokens that promote stability, incentivize structure for early adopters, and safely store value. The exchange between the two tokens is governed by a decentralized smart contract and a self-regulating protocol. And guys are listing on Bittrex on 28th of July. But you should better Google them to check out more on what they are bringing
Activity: 154
July 16, 2020, 04:26:21 AM
Afternoon. You know, I would definitely agree with you on your statement. What is important as well - the practical value. Kinda you must be having understanding of why you are using the platform, how it simplifies your life and else

This sounds rational. I am adding value, roadmap, team experience and milestones - formula for a great platform. By the way, are you having any that fully meet your requirements? Many such?
Activity: 112
July 16, 2020, 04:25:03 AM
What I would say - nothing depends on one components only. What basically makes sense - complex approach towards token and solution analysis. And I am sure that only such strategy leads to right decisions, while choosing the token

Afternoon. You know, I would definitely agree with you on your statement. What is important as well - the practical value. Kinda you must be having understanding of why you are using the platform, how it simplifies your life and else
Activity: 60
July 16, 2020, 04:23:09 AM
Besides Bitcoin I think top ten altcoins in WorldCoinIndex market are most popular cryptocurrencies due to their credibility and marked cap.
Activity: 154
July 16, 2020, 04:24:10 AM
What I would say - nothing depends on one components only. What basically makes sense - complex approach towards token and solution analysis. And I am sure that only such strategy leads to right decisions, while choosing the token
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 16, 2020, 04:22:15 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin?
Because all you wanna gather information about the bad news and you are not looking in good side.

Look at ethereum,Binance and even EOS.are they been talked as shitcoin or dead coin?
Sometimes it is our desire that made us stupid.

Trust is also what you need to progress here so better give it to the coins or stop looking for a chance to invest here.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
July 16, 2020, 04:19:31 AM
Top ten altcoins are worth your every pennies, if you are going below that then you are on your own, you need to do good research on the projects below top ten before buying, also the higher the risk the higher the ROI
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
July 16, 2020, 04:16:07 AM
There are still a lot of good projects in this market, if you do research then I believe you will find them. Or if you do not have much experience, just going to the altcoin in the top 10 at coinmarketcap is enough
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
July 16, 2020, 03:47:44 AM
Top altcoins, spend time to do research on them, they make it to top ranking numbers on coinmarketcap because they are doing very well and they are well supported, don't gamble with new altcoins
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
ApeSwap.Finance
July 16, 2020, 02:45:45 AM

Ofcourse there are altcoins currently worth buying. You could take a look at the likes of $CTSI, $AWC and $ALGO

If you are a DApp Developer, $CTSI is definitely for you. The cryptocurrency of Cartesi.CARTESI is based on the Linux OS infrastructure, for the purpose of establishing scalability in the operation or use of DApps.

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
July 16, 2020, 02:43:50 AM
Sometimes I wonder what people really look at in the space. We have the CMC, coingecko etc other chats that show the trend in the year, so many new ATH among altcoins in last 2-3 months and some still want approval to join altcoin, maybe to get anyone responsible for their loss. In crypto get your gut to risk the investment and sometimes are safer. Multiply your bitcoin even your ethereum with altcoins, how sweet to see pump among alts when bitcoin sit with $9000-10000 for over 2 months.
Activity: 490
Merit: 19
July 16, 2020, 02:35:38 AM
I recommend checking out coinmarketcap and choose between top 10 to top 20, you need learn about things like what makes a project better than the rest, which is their use case and some use case aren't needed in crypto too, I suggest you start learning and doing research with your spare time
Merit: 16
July 16, 2020, 02:08:33 AM
If you have zero knowledge about how crypto works it's better to go for Bitcoin and Ethereum, they will give you the best result with zero loss unless you are too impatience but if you are so interested in altcoins then don't look less than top20 on CMC.
Merit: 16
July 16, 2020, 02:06:54 AM
It seems you aren't current in crypto world, I wonder how you missed good news about DeFi projects and few altcoins like Tezos and chainlink that are so bullish presently, you need to do your own research
Activity: 1540
Merit: 22
July 16, 2020, 02:05:08 AM

Regarding investment potential BTC will not only be the first  choice, another coin like  ETH and other all coin/token potential  you can invest with good selection and the right and have been known by people , that  mean rotation will be fast and not wait long.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
July 16, 2020, 02:03:20 AM
Go to coinmarketcap and look for altcoins in the top 100. I believe they are the best altcoins and have potential for future development. Don't waste your time on bullshit projects outside the top 100 because in the future it will collapse and make you lose.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 16, 2020, 02:03:14 AM
If that's all you've been seeing then you aren't very good at doing research, if you read crypto news a lot I'm sure you must have come across how some altcoins are doing so well and how LTC lose its position to Chainlink on coinmarketcap, we have Vechain, chainlink, Tezos and few others that are taking the lead presently
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
July 16, 2020, 01:58:08 AM
Its just their own opinion towards the new coin and almost every coin just become another shitcoins so potential of altcoin growth get hinders.If you want to know the potential altcoins then it maybe sitting at the top of the marketcap table but not every coin sitting in the top has potential like Ripple which may lose its value due to invansion of stable coins and injecting lot of money on their own.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
July 16, 2020, 01:53:13 AM

There are lots of projects in crypto-verse that have huge potential.
Some project takes some time to grow were as some projects turn out to be a scam. That's the reason we should always be patient and thoroughly research the project you are investing in. The project that I think have huge potential are DMG and FET
Pages:
Jump to: