Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt Investment for 1 year - page 12. (Read 5058 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 12:31:28 PM
Well, Yes, perhaps more, as it all depends on the market, and more precisely from the whales of the largest, because for many it is no secret who manages the entire market and manipulates, as they want, as the same state, still do, all under themselves rowed
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 12:27:27 PM
I do not think it will be possible to give 100 times as much profit as the present value. I can choose a few altcoin like: FXT, LTC, doge, ADA. These are the coin I love and I think it will meet your requirements
Activity: 223
August 20, 2018, 12:25:22 PM
It is very risky to invest in altcoins for a long term, you can certainly take a chance, but in this case I would invest only in the blockchain platforms.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 12:11:41 PM
What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

Do Golem, Nem, DGB, Siacoin have that potential in them?

What will be your picks for a year long investment?

I cant prediction in this bad market situation. But last year this quarter i saw has same market condition. Some times also end of this year will be up altcoins and btc market like last year.
Market conditions this year are hard to guess, this is what makes many people choose to wait for the market to recover and they will return to invest, but I think buying altcoins is now better and more profitable than waiting for the market to recover because now the price is cheaper.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
August 20, 2018, 12:01:44 PM
Today I have get back to qtum. It kind of old coin, but it has a good market cap and liquidity is amazing. 24 hours cap is around 30 from the cap that is really huge. Haven't seen such 24h cap for any of the coins so far. ATH is around 90$ and the current price is around 4$.
Activity: 25
August 20, 2018, 11:57:12 AM
If you choose to invest in a year or two, the money I invest will be the amount I do not need, it will be my venture capital. Next I will look for strong currency in the market, it seems that is EOS now. It was recently created, but with great support from investors.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
August 20, 2018, 11:40:24 AM
The golem does not have bad potencies, but it is very early to invest in such a market. Nem course can give a profit but I would not go there. Stellar look much better than these coins and newer and his blockchain I most like. Another ripple can give very good earnings in the short term, for example, twice or maybe even three. For the month of October and November are suitable for investment and I'm waiting for this.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 20, 2018, 11:34:22 AM
NEM, DGB, Siacoin is somewhat interesting I recommend them.
But I'm still sticking to BTCTC and ETH

Well any top coins would be a good choice if you're planning to hold for that long. A year of not touching your investments can reapngood rewards when the time comes when you take profit. Just check the historical chart of lets day, the top 10 coins in the market and it's growth in a year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 09:43:00 AM
If within 1 year starting this year, it seems that the results you will get cannot be maximized. Because the price of coins has fallen too deeply, so to get the results at a normal price or exceed your purchase price at that time, it will take a long time. The possibility of increasing will definitely exist, but to reach the maximum point of satisfaction you need to hold it for longer.
Activity: 126
August 20, 2018, 09:41:54 AM
NEM, DGB, Siacoin is somewhat interesting I recommend them.
But I'm still sticking to BTCTC and ETH
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 09:37:57 AM
Medium-term investments in about 1 year, probably are the most profitable, because it is during this time that developers still have the opportunity to very well prepare for the release and improvement of their product
Activity: 112
August 20, 2018, 09:36:09 AM
I think many altcoins are good for investing for a long time. If you are confused with and are shopping at altcoins you should be wise not to lose money. because we know how much time can fall in market value always be carefu
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
August 20, 2018, 09:33:26 AM
What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

I cant prediction in this bad market situation. But last year this quarter i saw has same market condition. Some times also end of this year will be up altcoins and btc market like last year.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
August 20, 2018, 09:32:05 AM
I have a lot of alcoins what I will hold for at least one year. One of them is EOS. I think in one year it would have a big popularity and it could give a good reward.
Activity: 252
August 20, 2018, 09:28:41 AM
Check out this coin
Gcox ACM: http://gcox.com

It's new coin focus on celebrity.

It's very promising.  They just done their 1st ICO and oversubscribed 156%. 
Activity: 168
August 20, 2018, 05:06:16 AM

I advise you to invest in EOS and hold coins for a year.  If by this time the project is not popular, then I advise you to sell the coins.
Activity: 140
August 18, 2018, 04:17:40 PM

Now there are a lot of good coins that can grow in price in a couple of years 20 times or more.  But during this time everything can change.
Activity: 125
August 18, 2018, 04:11:53 PM
I plan to buy EOS now and hold coins for such a term.  If by this time the price does not grow 3-4 times, then I will sell the coins.
Activity: 133
August 18, 2018, 03:47:29 PM

For this term, you can hold BTC and ETH or EOS.  I think by this time the price of coins will grow very much.
Activity: 112
August 14, 2018, 02:47:24 PM
I only see etherum now ETH PRICE: $269.64 USD. I think it's cheap and I started to buy some Etherum hold until next year hopefully my decision is correct.
I think you're right.  It's really a very cheap coin now.  And it seems to me now ETH should be held until next year.
Pages:
Jump to: