Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt Investment for 1 year - page 11. (Read 5058 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 04:22:16 AM
What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

Do Golem, Nem, DGB, Siacoin have that potential in them?

What will be your picks for a year long investment?
I would invest in EOS, NEO and hold these coins until the end of next year.  By this time, the price of coins should grow.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 06:05:35 AM
I think, it is a good strategy, because wait for a pump, or sell with just a minimal profit is not a great idea. If you are brave enough and you can stand the current market situation, just hodl and the alts will make x100 in a year.

I started my investment since december 2017, I bought a bitcoin and keep it until now, I'm planning to keep it until the end of december and see if I can get a big profit.
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 05:55:22 AM
it's good to hold an altcoin up to 1year especially if it has a potential that will make you a bigger profit but before you buy an altcoin that holds you for a long time it's good to check it before you buy it so you do not lose or profit your profit buying cheap altcoin.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
August 21, 2018, 05:49:17 AM
To make a profit 100 times the time you buy it sounds too much. But that can happen if every coin tends to increase. In my opinion FXT, xvg, eth is a good choice likely to increase a few dozen times
The good investment for 1 year is Ethereum because surely it can bring you lot of profit especially when its value is higher. Also invest this kind of cryptocurrency or have potential is surely worth it because possible to get huge profit. So for me Ethereum is one of the crypto that best for investment and worth it because this crypto is not scam so you can trust to it.
Activity: 75
August 21, 2018, 05:22:55 AM
To make a profit 100 times the time you buy it sounds too much. But that can happen if every coin tends to increase. In my opinion FXT, xvg, eth is a good choice likely to increase a few dozen times
Activity: 210
August 21, 2018, 05:18:26 AM
My list of best altcoins for maximum gains are ;
1. OCN
2. ETN
3. MFT
4. DGB
5. SYS
Activity: 176
August 21, 2018, 05:11:30 AM
I think we will hold the wave, because seeing the development of wave prices is also increasing every day, so I'm sure we will also get more profits in the future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
August 21, 2018, 05:08:23 AM
Long-term investment is very profitable. And when investing in coins that are very good and have a very high potential profit that we can certainly more. And if long-term investment we have to have a lot of patience. And don't panic when the market in the fall.
You're right.  Do not panic when the price falls.  If you invest in a promising coin, then the price will necessarily grow again.
The promising alternatives coins usually on the top ten in the coinmarketcap you can check this website https://coinmarketcap.com/ they are good alternatives coins in my personal opinions due to they have large of capitalization, when the price goes down it is mean to buy more due to soon or later the price will goes up again, they are blue chip in the stokes market if we compare between cryptocurrencies and stokes.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 05:06:38 AM
I would not risk today. Long-term investments can lead you to losses. Even the most reliable coins, for example, ETH, are rapidly falling.
Activity: 62
August 21, 2018, 05:02:33 AM
Long-term investment is very profitable. And when investing in coins that are very good and have a very high potential profit that we can certainly more. And if long-term investment we have to have a lot of patience. And don't panic when the market in the fall.
You're right.  Do not panic when the price falls.  If you invest in a promising coin, then the price will necessarily grow again.
Activity: 166
August 21, 2018, 04:49:15 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
August 21, 2018, 04:40:38 AM
I think, it is a good strategy, because wait for a pump, or sell with just a minimal profit is not a great idea. If you are brave enough and you can stand the current market situation, just hodl and the alts will make x100 in a year.
Activity: 65
August 21, 2018, 04:21:42 AM
What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

Now EOS is a very popular and cheap coin.  It seems to me that part of the money is worth investing in this coin while the price is low.
Activity: 60
August 21, 2018, 03:48:45 AM

These coins are the best investment in this moment in my opinion.

XRP
XLM
NEO
This is not the best choice.  I would advise investing in EOS, NEO and IOTA.  These are more promising coins.
Activity: 48
August 20, 2018, 05:25:52 PM
I would have better invested now in ETH because the price dropped to $ 300 and you can hold this coin for a short term or for a long term.
Activity: 63
August 20, 2018, 05:22:53 PM

It seems to me possible to buy NEO and hold onto such a term.  Perhaps in a year this coin will become popular.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 09:19:55 AM

I think that none of the coins you listed will give you such a profit. You can think about this in the event that big money will start to come. More likely to have new coins with fresh ideas than existing ones. There are a lot of manipulations on the market ...
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
August 20, 2018, 12:53:12 PM
IMO, the 4 coins mentioned in OP have the potential for price rise if you hold for a year. On top of these, Neo and Omg are the coins I have faith in.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
August 20, 2018, 12:49:39 PM
Thete sre a lot of coins that you can hold for long term but i am not confirmed whether you can earn 100x or less. Neo, xlm, waves, tokenpay has a lot of potentiality to pump huge.
Activity: 175
August 20, 2018, 12:38:20 PM

These coins are the best investment in this moment in my opinion.

XRP
XLM
NEO
Pages:
Jump to: