Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt Investment for 1 year - page 8. (Read 5058 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 13
September 06, 2018, 04:02:00 PM
Doge is one coin that you can trust to give you a lot of profits in the coming years. it is a sound project but is still very cheap which means that you can buy a good number of the coins and make sure that they are secure. After that you just have to be wiling to wait for the coin to start doing better but in the end you will be reaping fat rewards from it.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 03:51:31 PM
I only see etherum now ETH PRICE: $269.64 USD. I think it's cheap and I started to buy some Etherum hold until next year hopefully my decision is correct.
I think you're right.  It's really a very cheap coin now.  And it seems to me now ETH should be held until next year.
Activity: 62
September 05, 2018, 06:06:46 PM
On this term, I advise you to invest in EOS.  And it's better to buy coins now, while the price is low.
Activity: 138
September 05, 2018, 03:38:14 PM
There are a lot of good coins to invest in such a term.  You can invest in several coins from the top 10.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
September 04, 2018, 07:26:12 PM
What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

Do Golem, Nem, DGB, Siacoin have that potential in them?

What will be your picks for a year long investment?
I think it's worthwhile to invest in EOS.  Because this coin has great potential and good developers.

I think NEM has way more potential, as far as I know, it was approved or about to be approved by the Chinese government, is that right? who knows more information about that? As to use the NEM blockchain GAS will be needed for the smart contract, thus the price of GAS should raise.
Also another ALT I would say is Monaco, as the next step is to release the card and the price may rise significantly. What other alts are your looking for and expecting big news?
Activity: 138
September 04, 2018, 06:49:46 PM
What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

I think it's worthwhile to invest in EOS.  Because this coin has great potential and good developers.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
September 03, 2018, 06:25:20 PM
     There are many altcoins to choose and its really difficult to choose the better one among them. But for me i choose to buy and invest those new coins with a lower value at this moment because i believe before 1year it will rise its price more than 10x.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
September 03, 2018, 06:19:47 PM
I feel like maybe Ripple and Dash may gonna jump up, let alone ETH. I'm not sure about 100x though. Also, try to diversify your investments in alts so there are more chances for some of them to accidentally grow.

You have a point on that mate. Well, as we here in crypto currency world we try our luck in which the coins that we have may suddenly increase tremendously to have a great return in the future. I also believe that one year is quite long as good investment and hoping that each and everyone of us may have a great profit in the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 03, 2018, 06:14:20 PM
I feel like maybe Ripple and Dash may gonna jump up, let alone ETH. I'm not sure about 100x though. Also, try to diversify your investments in alts so there are more chances for some of them to accidentally grow.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Helper
September 03, 2018, 02:33:09 PM
Only a new good concept "coin" can make anyone dream come true to be rich very soon.Now a thing is matter here and that is Investors Inner Feeling.Every Persons has its likes & dislikes so Read concept carefully, visualize his future potential and Bet the Horse. 

copper member
Activity: 140
September 03, 2018, 01:54:00 PM
Truth is fundamentals matters a lot in altcoins investment. What happens if your ROI is just 1% after the whole year? Money and time wasted! Dont just follow other people because it worked, do your own research before making a move.
Activity: 192
September 03, 2018, 01:50:58 PM

I think RIPPLE is the best coins and I think its price will be very huge in this end of the year.
Activity: 147
September 03, 2018, 01:34:52 PM

I think in the future if everything goes well, then EOS can grow very much in price.  It's really a good coin.
Activity: 89
September 03, 2018, 10:08:44 AM
It is somewhat troublesome nowadays to make 10x these day,100x appear to be inconceivable in the present market trend.I figure we should sit tight for the market to recuperate before such will be possible.OMX appear to be a decent arrangement for me,seling at adjoin 2 pennies now,there is a shot it could turn into the following Ontology.
Activity: 112
September 03, 2018, 09:06:50 AM
Having an interest in digital money that is set for 1 year is as of now a decent arrangement anybody can have. Yet, for me, I am into a long haul particularly with bitcoin and ethereum in light of the fact that they truly have the right to be held for quite a while in light of the fact that they are the kind of crypto that can give you a decent ROI over the long haul.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
August 30, 2018, 06:42:54 PM
Having an investment in cryptocurrency that is set for 1 year is already a good plan anyone can have. But for me, i am into a long term especially with bitcoin and ethereum because they really deserve to be held for a long time because they are the type of crypto that can give you a very good ROI in the long run.
Activity: 378
August 30, 2018, 06:10:01 PM
I would suggest you consider investing into xyo. I am very sure it will give you huge project. Although the actual amount is what one might not know, but i have the full confidence that it will moon.
Activity: 406
August 30, 2018, 04:20:37 PM
Well, they do not seem to have abandoned the developers , I think you can invest a lot of positive comments heard about the Golem
Activity: 113
August 30, 2018, 04:18:41 PM
I've invested in OSA DC. Expect it to triple in price by the end of the year, at least. Actually, only one day till the end of the token sale left. Solid project and has a great future!
Activity: 266
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 30, 2018, 03:59:03 PM
There are so many different coins that have a huge potential. The potential for growth is 100 .. times, and maybe 1000 times. There are coins that used to cost 0'01 cent, and now it costs a lot of money. Here's how.
Pages:
Jump to: