Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt Investment for 1 year - page 13. (Read 5058 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 03:00:15 AM
I suggest you invest in BTC. Because bitcoin has a high consensus.

While bitcoin is not as profitable as the counterfeits, some are unlikely to survive for a year.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 02:56:32 AM
If you start the current investment, it is most likely to be able to get satisfactory results you must hold it for a period longer than your target. Because the current market decline is deep enough, so it takes a long time so the coin can reach a good price. Choose coins with interesting references along with a large community.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 02:30:25 AM
I don't know how about 100x per year, but with such altcoins, like ETH, ICON, Tezos I think we can get 5-10x profit, when market will return to uptrend.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 02:16:46 AM
in the current situation on the market this year, I believe that no coin will not make a profit a hundred times. personally, I invested in Ethereum.
yes there are many coins that have the potential to bring big profits because almost all coins are currently low, but Etherium is still the best and safest in my opinion. I am very sure if Etherium prices will rise high if only Bitcoin or markets can recover
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
August 18, 2018, 02:08:17 AM
I advice ylu to buy some Waves and Ether in ykur alt's portfolio. They are a really good coins with a high potencial for growth.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 12:47:47 AM
What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

Do Golem, Nem, DGB, Siacoin have that potential in them?

What will be your picks for a year long investment?
I think it's worthwhile to invest in EOS.  Because this coin has great potential and good developers.
Activity: 98
August 18, 2018, 02:00:06 AM
I think that closer to autumn will begin to grow such altcoins as Etherium ADA EOS NEO
Activity: 79
August 14, 2018, 01:51:24 AM
I think 1 year is the ideal term in order to hold a coin.  If a coin is not successful in a year, it is better to sell this coin.  I advise you to try to invest in EOS.
Activity: 252
August 17, 2018, 02:37:41 PM
in the current situation on the market this year, I believe that no coin will not make a profit a hundred times. personally, I invested in Ethereum.
Activity: 93
August 17, 2018, 02:35:32 PM
One year is not enough for you to sew the kind of result that will surprise and delight your heart about investing in cryptocurrency.  Altcoin take time to grow in development,  value and particularly in the cryptocurrency market. 

yeah one year is not enough but six months is enough to remove it from the market and disappear into thin air. Most altcoins nowadays aren't trustworthy for our money and they always fails because of the lack of investors and current market situation even if the project has good intention and product use it will still fails.
Activity: 100
August 17, 2018, 07:43:53 AM
In my opinion neo, Cardano, tron, stratis these coins have good potential and these can do better in upcoming times. But before investing in any coins do your own research.
Activity: 327
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 17, 2018, 07:41:06 AM
What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

I would suggest you to look on coinmarketcap that is representing all the cryptocurrencies in top, so there you would be able to study and examine every kind particularly, and make your own conclusions based on that.
Activity: 45
August 16, 2018, 09:42:02 PM
In the event that you are searching for altcoins that will give you that much benefit yet at the same time would prefer not to place it in a task that you don't know will be here in a few years then you should concentrate your sights on the main ten altcoins in the market. Those are the destined to develop with the most potential. Coins like ETH, ADA, monero and litecoin are the best picks for me.
Activity: 138
August 16, 2018, 03:23:45 PM
If you want to get a good profit in a year, then it's better to buy EOS and a little ETH today.  EOS is a very promising coin.
Activity: 94
August 15, 2018, 05:42:01 PM

I think this term is best to invest in IOTA.  This is a good project with good potential.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 01:55:52 AM
I only see etherum now ETH PRICE: $269.64 USD. I think it's cheap and I started to buy some Etherum hold until next year hopefully my decision is correct.
Activity: 98
August 13, 2018, 10:52:17 AM
because for me everyday profit will help me alot especially in our daily living. but anyway thanks for the information i try this, id rather choose maybe XRB.
Activity: 658
August 13, 2018, 12:45:00 AM
One year is not enough for you to sew the kind of result that will surprise and delight your heart about investing in cryptocurrency.  Altcoin take time to grow in development,  value and particularly in the cryptocurrency market. 
Activity: 119
August 10, 2018, 01:13:40 AM

For a long term, it's best to hold EOS now.  Because this coin has a very big chance in the future to replace ETH.  And that's why I invested some money in this coin.
Activity: 40
August 13, 2018, 12:42:20 AM
In the event that you yet alts from various blockchain ventures it'll be not terrible. I imagine that such undertakings have a very decent point of view. And these undertakings have guide when we can see improvement.
Pages:
Jump to: