Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt Investment for 1 year - page 9. (Read 5058 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 03:47:14 PM
What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

Do Golem, Nem, DGB, Siacoin have that potential in them?

What will be your picks for a year long investment?

For a long term investment I would choose ARK or NEBL.  They both give out great staking rewards.  Neblio is a POS and ARK is POS (delegate).  They also have the potential to take rocket rides a s well as both are well off their highs.  Both are solid coins with utility and a great team. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 03:45:18 PM
In my one year experience the company of ethereum is the best recommended investment in this year wherein lots of people gives lots of great feedbacks in terms of their services in the public.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 02:13:48 PM
Personally think that investing in EOS, ETH is currently the best choice, it is worth holding coins for a long time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 02:12:38 PM
In cryptography, as with any other business, stability is important for me. Therefore, when investing for a year, I would recommend investing in bitcoin. Perhaps it will not bring profit that can bring new coins, but the risks when investing in bitcoin are minimal.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 02:04:52 PM
I found two interesting project which have potential to make you invest 100x..
1) Quant network
2) Parkgene
This two coin is now almost 90% down but they  have high potential to make your investment 100x....
Activity: 162
August 30, 2018, 02:01:03 PM
What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

I hope these coin prices will be pumped & dump at this end of the year.

IOTA
MONERO
DEX
Activity: 168
August 30, 2018, 01:57:42 PM

I invest in these coins.

1.RIPPLE
2.DEX
3.DASH

I think  its price will be survive again and it will bring me a good profit.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 01:44:22 PM
if you invest the ath 1 year later all you have will be gone (experience talking)

but you invest when everybody is crying about their losses then you are lucky man.
Activity: 101
August 30, 2018, 01:39:27 PM
Invest in ethereum and good news, now the price of the coin is really low so you can buy them really cheap to hold them for the long term. There are a couple of others that you could put your money in like dogecoin which is still very cheap now but there is alot of room for growth with the coin which means it will be doing well.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
August 29, 2018, 02:54:36 AM
At this time, do not say that X100's profits, can be a little profit is a very strong deal. So keeping coins stable is now urgently needed to be solved.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
August 28, 2018, 10:14:45 AM
among those you mentioned, nem is the most potential to get the biggest profit, even though it's not 100x.
Activity: 86
August 28, 2018, 06:39:06 AM
I think investing in crypto as long as we hold it in 1 year, I believe that you will also get a lot of profits with a higher selling price.
Activity: 79
August 28, 2018, 06:36:04 AM
i have a good feeling that those coin will be a good project and gives you a good profit until 1 year. but i bought a coin of  a good project that might give me a good profit too for a long term investment and some of these are  staker token and privcy coin
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
August 28, 2018, 06:32:22 AM

Now we can see that this altcoins was not good investment. No one were pumped and moreover you lost the money if you have invested to this coin at the beginning of this year.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 06:29:22 AM
On this term, I advise you to invest in ETH and hold coins until the end of next year. I think next year will be better than this.
Yes, If you are in search of altcoin to invest in and hold for a year, I think you should invest in ethereum because it is the best and most potential, valuable coin and also good for hold on long or short term. You can also invest in EOS, NEO or lietcoin, they are also god coin and also good for hold. Stay calm and just keep hodling mate.
Activity: 48
August 27, 2018, 02:01:43 PM
On this term, I advise you to invest in ETH and hold coins until the end of next year. I think next year will be better than this.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 03:55:37 AM
for a very active or fast transaction level is FLASH coin, but the potential coin level may have a lot of interest so there will be a possibility the price will go up and won't scam
To me for long term investment I will suggest your only one altcoin and that is Etherium. I think that etherium has the potential that its price will increase too much in future. I think that It is very safe to hold etherium for a year or so. I cannot seen any other altcoin which is too much trusted to hold it for a period of one year.
Activity: 126
August 26, 2018, 07:55:21 PM

there are so many good altcoins that you can make investments and you can even hold them for the next 1 year, in my opinion the most perfect altcoin for long investments is dogecoin.
Activity: 60
August 26, 2018, 02:27:25 PM
I advise now to invest in ETH and hold coins until the end of next year. I think next year will be more profitable.
Activity: 166
Merit: 29
August 25, 2018, 10:48:05 PM
for a very active or fast transaction level is FLASH coin, but the potential coin level may have a lot of interest so there will be a possibility the price will go up and won't scam
Pages:
Jump to: