Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt Investment for 1 year - page 34. (Read 5058 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 07:30:16 AM
many altcoins are able to invest in altcoin for one year and I think you can invest in bitcoin in the long run because I know bitcoin can be good for the future and bitcoin can survive for a long time because it has a promising blockchain technology

Activity: 210
June 14, 2018, 06:59:27 AM
I will choose the neo & ethereum holder is my choice and ethereum which I really believe in this project will grow, on the coin mentioned Ethereum is the best long-term holder for me for now, because the Price is still good to choose today because still down so I think we can have a good profit on these coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 06:53:05 AM
In my opinion, I would suggest the altcoins such as astor, xyo, and siacoin which I think may have the chance of having good profit from your investment. Based on my observation in the crypto market, such coins may seem to be a good choice as this has been gradually doing good performance.
Activity: 190
Merit: 13
June 14, 2018, 06:39:56 AM
Of all the altcoins, I would choose Ethereum. It seems to me that even with the fall of the market, Ethereum has more prospects than any other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 06:34:41 AM
What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

Do Golem, Nem, DGB, Siacoin have that potential in them?

What will be your picks for a year long investment?
If you need to get a return on x100, I recommend that you invest in ICO instead of altcoin, which is more likely to get an x100 return than the purchase of altcoin.

yes, thats right but always remember that it is more risky on joining ICO than altcoins everyone needs to be careful on choosing an.ICO, I wonder what are your qualifications on joining ICOs.
Ripple is in a similar technical setup to Ethereum, also being relatively strong compared to Bitcoin, even as it broke below the May low near the $0.54 level. XRP could test the April low in the coming days, but for now, the long-term buy signal remains intact.
Activity: 364
Merit: 46
June 14, 2018, 06:27:29 AM
What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

If you need to get a return on x100, I recommend that you invest in ICO instead of altcoin, which is more likely to get an x100 return than the purchase of altcoin.

yes, thats right but always remember that it is more risky on joining ICO than altcoins everyone needs to be careful on choosing an.ICO, I wonder what are your qualifications on joining ICOs.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
June 14, 2018, 06:21:45 AM
Personally, I think differently. We should not invest altcoin in 1 year. Agree that long-term investment can bring you big profits. But with the current unstable electronic money market, you will be at risk. Sell at any time when someone has paid a price.
Activity: 5
June 14, 2018, 06:20:53 AM
I refer NEO, it have potential to grow to very big cap
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
June 14, 2018, 06:20:29 AM
I think with present situation in the cryptocurrency market, the best investment option will be a long-term investment but one must be selective as not all of them can survive the test of time.
Activity: 122
June 14, 2018, 06:16:15 AM
In my opinion, it is very difficult to generate a larger profit up to 100%. but we can set the price standard to not be too high, if I think it only takes 10x or 20x it's much better, I think more exchanges will make it more valuable so Prontapay will be a good platform to make long term investments. In addition Litecoin will be a good platform for future goals.
Activity: 280
June 14, 2018, 06:14:22 AM
Altcoin investment for 1 year is not a bad idea. This is a common length of time to decide for a certain coin if it would survived in the market. I think it would be better to target time like that compared to 5-10 years.
Activity: 182
June 14, 2018, 06:14:11 AM
I personally prefer to invest in Ethereum, Ethereum the price is quite stable and the development is very good from time to time so I'm sure to use ETH for my investment.
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 14, 2018, 06:12:26 AM
I prefer you to buy some new coin from ICO analyze it, i think it will give u 100x return if ur analyze good.
Activity: 74
June 14, 2018, 06:10:13 AM
I would have chosen Ethereum for long-term investment. This is the only Altcoin I really trust and know that this cryptocurrency is able to bring me profits.
Activity: 113
June 14, 2018, 06:03:52 AM

I choose a one year investment in altcoins dimcoin and storiqa, both altcoins have a good project, next year the price may go up high
Activity: 103
June 14, 2018, 05:29:24 AM
On this term, I advise you to invest in EOS.  And it's better to buy coins now, while the price is low.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
June 14, 2018, 05:54:37 AM

the situation for now is difficult, there are many altcoins that fall into very cheap. I think the chance to get quick and big profits is only on top ranking altcoins.
Activity: 56
June 13, 2018, 11:01:17 PM
I think AMB has massive potential and it should soon be at a similar market cap as Vechain. It could be one of the first tokens to decouple from Bitcoin prices.
Activity: 107
June 13, 2018, 10:54:59 PM
There are a lot of coins that will be good for you to invest in for one year. Basically any one of the top ten coins that you pick to invest in will end up doing well for you in the next year. Just make sure that you understand the kind of project behind the altcoin you are investing in.
Activity: 154
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 13, 2018, 10:28:22 AM

Still trying to look for a viable alts. I do see FLASH and MONK wrecking the market right now. FLASH have a huge market right now since it was released. The market is a little bit shaky but one can almost say that this alt can make it to the big league if given a chance. You can do your own research by checking the market on some reliable market sites.
Pages:
Jump to: