Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt Investment for 1 year - page 33. (Read 5058 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
June 17, 2018, 06:52:11 AM
If you but alts from different blockchain projects it'll be not bad. I think that such projects have a quite good perspective. And all of these projects have roadmap when we can see progress.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 06:43:36 AM
I personally tend to the new crypto for now, because we can learn and see how the new altcoin is today whether it can escape from ico, because there are some investments I have in a period of 1 year already paid by the latest alcpoin, for example, utrust and there are a few more that make me get bigger benefits, because this is a lesson on how I can try to see every opportunity in the investment advantage.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 17, 2018, 06:34:49 AM
I personally prefer to invest in Ethereum, Ethereum the price is quite stable and the development is very good from time to time so I'm sure to use ETH for my investment.
Yes, eth is good but there is no harm in always diversifying. I am not sure about you but generally we are not all looking for stability, but sometimes, we are looking for ways to maximize what we have in our hands to create a better opportunity for growth and since every market will grow in its own different way, I want to believe it is necessary to always spread around to be able to maximize the profit in the long term most especially when there are other solid projects as well. Except eth, I am always believing into waves platform a truly decentralized things with fixed supply. I guess next eth kind of growth could be possible only wity waves.
Activity: 31
June 17, 2018, 06:01:14 AM
I would have chosen Ethereum for long-term investment. This is the only Altcoin I really trust and know that this cryptocurrency is able to bring me profits.
Activity: 101
June 15, 2018, 02:17:24 PM
I advise you to invest in this term in EOS.  This is a very good coin with great potential.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
June 15, 2018, 12:35:59 PM
I invest in ETH, it is very reliable and promising, but you will not get a big profit here in a short time. So I choose more EOS, NEO. Here the potential of earnings is much higher within 1-2 years. In addition, I choose from young projects REMME. This project is aimed at data security on the Internet and access without a password based on blockchain technology.  He's just starting out. I believe that the REMME will show a great result.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 04:26:28 AM
My choice for 100x profit will be for below coins:
1. Cardano.
2. IOTA.
3. Docademic
3.  EOS.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 04:23:50 AM
I think you can invest some money in Nano if you are looking to wait for 1 year. Despite its simplicity, this cryptocurrency is currently working wonderfully. If this cryptocurrency can continue to evolve at no cost and keep the transaction times as fast as they are now, it will definitely reach a market cap of 5 to 10 billion and become among the best coins by the end of the year.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
June 15, 2018, 04:13:27 AM
If your selection is good then you can earn a decent return in one year period as this market have highest growth potential and right investment can give unexpected returns in a year.
Yes if you choose right coin then surely you can make a good profit because you are ready to wait for one year. My choice is IOSToken don't think i am promoting this coin just because i am wearing their signature. This project has bright future and they plan to launch new things in coming months so there is an expectation this token value will go high. apart from this coin, you can also buy ripple and ADA.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 04:10:22 AM
1 year is a lot with the current market conditions, even with another bear market we are going to loss almost all our money because of it.
I think that it is more convenient to invest for a few months
Activity: 147
June 15, 2018, 04:01:49 AM
I would like to say if necessary look at the whole tendency to encrypt the world. If we keep maintaining such a downward trend, it is very difficult to find 100X coins. The new one is at the ICO stage, presale. The direction of a coin that I believe is a coin exchange.

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
June 15, 2018, 03:48:07 AM
Altcoin investment for 1 year is not a bad idea. This is a common length of time to decide for a certain coin if it would survived in the market. I think it would be better to target time like that compared to 5-10 years.
It is actually a very sensible thing to do most of the time when you have been able to accumulate at the dip. Because buying at dips have a big advantage than buying in bull market. We can be sure about the bounce back which may happen at any time. I am speaking with good alts which are backed by live and promising projects.

One straight fact is that you obviously cannot know the best time they are all going to be having some pretty good growth or the level at which they will each be reaching in the long run, so the idea for me is to always accumulate the good ones, be patient enough to wait for them and sometimes their growth can even come around twice in a year, so I get to utilize those opportunities for a good profit.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 09:19:02 PM
If your selection is good then you can earn a decent return in one year period as this market have highest growth potential and right investment can give unexpected returns in a year.
Activity: 98
June 14, 2018, 09:08:53 PM
There are a lot of coins that will be good for you to invest in for one year. Basically any one of the top ten coins that you pick to invest in will end up doing well for you in the next year. Just make sure that you understand the kind of project behind the altcoin you are investing in.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
June 14, 2018, 11:51:35 AM
I think that for those who still have free money - now good time to invest in crypto and hold it at least one year. This is my strategy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 11:48:56 AM
I believe in young projects and their solutions. If the small capitalization of the project is observed at the beginning of the path and changes by several percent every week, not flying up to millions of times with a pump and just showing us a qualitative upward movement, we can see the same sharp upward movement and breakdown of the highest heights in that situation, if The project can really show real solutions to these problems and make it quality for the user to get better marks
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
June 14, 2018, 11:44:01 AM
I refer NEO, it have potential to grow to very big cap
NEO definitely have a lot of room to grow this summer and I have been accumulating the dips gradually without wasting anytime doing so. Still, one year is a long period of time, and the best thing is to always monitor them to know when it is time to accumulate and buy in well and when it is time to be getting out of the market with the huge profit one could have been able to make from FOMO.

In a way, the whole market has its season and you really want to know how to be timing it well so as to get the best from it. This is the reason I always prefer sticking within most established coin. Also, my faith with most established coin has been paying me so far better than my expectation.
Activity: 196
June 14, 2018, 09:04:19 AM
Now it's best to invest in EOS for a long term.  And by the end of next year you will receive a profit several times more.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 07:47:26 AM
I recently heard about people talking about LYMPO. They say it really has a very good potential of shooting up to about 100%. Anyways it is also not good to depend on coins mentioned here to make your financial investment choice. Always conduct your own research
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 07:43:49 AM
I always invest in the ethereum and bitcoin on investment in me every time. but for one year I think it is quite difficult to expect profit from the investment. This year was a difficult year and to be able to get results in one year could have been better.
Pages:
Jump to: