Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt Investment for 1 year - page 29. (Read 5058 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 02:37:56 AM
What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

Do Golem, Nem, DGB, Siacoin have that potential in them?

What will be your picks for a year long investment?
If you need to get a return on x100, I recommend that you invest in ICO instead of altcoin, which is more likely to get an x100 return than the purchase of altcoin.
of course same with my opinion. ico is more profitable than you holding altcoin in listing in the market
if you can choose good ico you will get extra money from ico token has launch
but if you don't to take risk and still profitable you can choose ethereum to holding in a years
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
July 04, 2018, 02:28:55 AM
What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

It is hard to predict which coins has 100x potential by this year but i suggest you choose Ethereum and Waves because both are belong to the top ranked Altcoins in which Ethereum is the number one. Both Altcoins platform are commonly used by the most ICO to support their project tokens therefore we will expect that the demand of these coins will always there and possibly up to 100x of profits if lot of ICO will be created when the market will become healthy and stable again.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 02:21:53 AM
For investment for 1 year,Ethereum is most suitable.
Activity: 126
July 04, 2018, 02:17:22 AM
If the coin has 100 times the income after one year, I will invest. If it is not, I will not spend my money on a useless coin for so long, so that I can make a considerable profit on other coins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 01:56:14 AM
There are some really good altcoins with great future ahead and I like WAVES, NEO, EOS a lot as they can be equivalent to Ethereum in future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 04, 2018, 01:54:53 AM
I guess my only problem was I felt too much in love with many altcoins and kept on holding them.. quite a long term types.. trading is probably not my cup of tea.. I still hope I am able to make some good money this time..
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
July 04, 2018, 01:52:50 AM
Try BITTECH, BITTECH is a global technological company about mining, they have plan to mine Bitcoin with their ASIC.
Activity: 191
July 04, 2018, 01:50:05 AM

There are some coins that I am holding and hope it will multiply 100 times at the end of 2018 year:
1. Shivom (OMX)
2. Kanade Coin (KNDC)
3. Merculet (MVP)
4. Ubcoin (UBC)
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 01:36:09 AM
I must say that you go to AI technology ICO's as this will be the next hyped on this market. You might consider AGI as one of your choices as it has decreased it's value several folds. Might go back to it's original price when they release a good news on it's development.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
July 03, 2018, 11:05:07 PM
Then I think you must be a little disappointed now because most of the ICO projects get to the market and prices fall so badly and now most of our ICO investors are not happy as they are suppose to be.I think all these are driving new investors always from the industry. I think Icos must change their tactics especially when it comes to listing a coin .
Some of the problems come from the icos themselves, many of the projects are not worth anything and they have very high soft and hard caps that are impossible to reach and if that was not enough now they want to implement KYC policies something in which the majority of users do not agree and when you add the bear market this explains why most coins go down in value after the ico.
Activity: 98
July 03, 2018, 03:44:52 PM
Buy IOTA. This is the most undervalued coin at the moment that has a greater potential in any area of the Internet of things.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 03:39:45 PM

Many altcoins are coming to the crypto world, need not to say many of them don't have the potential to last long except for few like ETH, DASH, EOS, IOTA etc. My pick for long investment would base on the aforementioned.
Activity: 189
July 03, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

I will keep these coins. I believe its price will be growing again in this next few weeks, it's will give me a 10x profit.
DASH, ETH and NEO
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 03:35:46 PM
The best and the safest investment is buying coins from top -10 ,each coin from that group will be growing during one year. We are at the bottom now and the new bull-run has already slowly started.

I agree with this statement, but if you are looking to make big money, I don't think top 10 coins will get you there.  I continue to buy Coss on the way down.  Extremely undervalued relative to other exchange tokens, fee sharing allocation and strong, robust telegram community.  When the market rebounds, I see Coss skyrocketing.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
July 03, 2018, 03:32:53 PM
try wanchain and neo. they are both great blockchain projects and have a good chance in mid term to grow. they are really very cheap at the moment because of the last bearish run.
Activity: 114
July 03, 2018, 03:32:25 PM
I think that of the existing altcoins on the market, not one will not give you a profit a hundred times. I would invest for one year in Ethereum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 03:29:09 PM
The best and the safest investment is buying coins from top -10 ,each coin from that group will be growing during one year. We are at the bottom now and the new bull-run has already slowly started.
Activity: 89
July 03, 2018, 03:25:14 PM
I myself want to buy tokens for storage a year or longer. While I do not know what to choose, the main thing is that these tokens in the end did not depreciate
Activity: 118
July 03, 2018, 03:21:43 PM
I think it's better and safer to invest in ETH.  This year was not the most successful, but next year may be a good growth.
Activity: 166
July 03, 2018, 02:06:43 PM

I will hope ETH and RIPPLE will be giving you a huge profit at this end of the year. It is a best choice for investment for the long term.
Pages:
Jump to: