Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt Investment for 1 year - page 31. (Read 5058 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 05:09:45 PM
There is never a guarantee with investments, and you must do your own due diligence, but I suspect increasingly the market will chase the top coins and leave the rest behind. There are just too many coins right now. The top 50 should be fine.
Activity: 196
June 26, 2018, 05:06:29 PM
The bear season, which has been going on since the beginning of 2018, has reduced all prices. investors have lost money. there are coins that can be invested in low prices. these coins are Vibe, Xvg, Dovu
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 05:04:41 PM
i didn't see that coins before, o my god. you are best coin picker man. if that coins can achieve something i will be crazy.
Activity: 168
June 26, 2018, 04:58:03 PM
I think NEO is a great option for investment. On the basis of Chinese cryptocurrency also made possible the creation of tokens and the holding of ICO. This cryptocurrency has successfully survived the ban of the Chinese authorities.
Given the importance of NEO as a base for the creation of tokens in Asian countries, where the second country in the economy and the low cost of the coin is a great investment for many years.
I also think NEO has a good chance of success.  And maybe in a year's time the price of this coin will grow several times.
Activity: 112
June 26, 2018, 04:35:10 AM
This is too long a period for investment. The cryptocurrency market is a very young market. It is impossible to predict with confidence what will happen in three months, and even more so to say what will happen in a year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 04:18:07 PM
I think NEO is a great option for investment. On the basis of Chinese cryptocurrency also made possible the creation of tokens and the holding of ICO. This cryptocurrency has successfully survived the ban of the Chinese authorities.
Given the importance of NEO as a base for the creation of tokens in Asian countries, where the second country in the economy and the low cost of the coin is a great investment for many years.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 03:40:19 PM
I would advise you to invest in NEO and EOS.  And maybe even in ETH.  As for me, it is better to divide the investment between these coins.
Activity: 129
June 24, 2018, 03:59:52 PM
On this term I advise you to invest in NEO.  Now the price is very low and in a year you will get a good profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 02:32:46 PM
It is necessary to invest a large amount, i doubt that there will be a crazy price increase like before, x2 or x3 will be an excellent result. But i don't exclude that there will be x10 or more, but such coins and tokens will be much less, much. Maybe i'm wrong, i hope i'm wrong
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 02:12:21 PM
If you plan to invest in such a term, then I advise you to invest in EOS or ETH.  These coins have good potential.
Activity: 110
June 24, 2018, 03:37:55 AM
many altcoins are able to invest in altcoin for one year and I think you can invest in bitcoin in the long run because I know bitcoin can be good for the future and bitcoin can survive for a long time because it has a promising blockchain technology
Activity: 193
June 23, 2018, 09:58:41 PM
I think its better to invest for 1 year dogecoin and verge coin and neo coin and ripple this coin are potencial to pump because this four coin are welknown.
Activity: 124
June 23, 2018, 09:41:41 PM
I think it's worth investing in NEO.  And it's better to buy coins while the price is $ 34.  This is a very good price.
Activity: 189
June 23, 2018, 02:52:13 PM
What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

Do Golem, Nem, DGB, Siacoin have that potential in them?

What will be your picks for a year long investment?
I pick the NEO and WAVES. I Hope it's having a future bright and its price will be going to the moon in this end of the year.
Activity: 155
June 23, 2018, 02:29:36 PM
Now the best coin to invest in such a term is EOS.  As for me in the future, this coin will be very successful.
Activity: 162
June 21, 2018, 11:18:41 AM
What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

MY opinion you have to invest in the NEO and CARDANO and to hold it the next 1-2 years. because is increasing the price in these few past months. I think it's will give you a huge profit
Activity: 66
June 21, 2018, 11:11:52 AM
It is good to gamble on more profitable and stable coins out there Like Ethereum, Ripple , IOTA , NEM , Monero and EOS. In my humble opinion Utrust is possible to hit the moon after they launch their beta apps and mobile application where they can be a new way to trasact and payment method out there.
Activity: 28
June 21, 2018, 09:32:48 AM
I don't know about x100 profits, but I was suggested by one traider to buy Cryptics qrp and hold them for 1 - 1,5 years.
Activity: 352
June 20, 2018, 11:56:32 AM

You can choose NEM from these coins.  Nem is a potential coin which can give a decent profit this year. I can list out few best coins which entered into exchanges now.  PolicyPol can bring you a good return in 6 months.  It's so cheap now. EOS token is the other one. It's around $10 per coin. I am sure this would at least hit minimum $25 this December which is a 150 percentage grown coin.  So best you can choose these two.
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
June 20, 2018, 11:44:36 AM
do you have planing for HODL in a year? if it so, there is so many altcoin who has a great potential profit in a next year here is the list of my opinion:

1. Ethereum : we knows Ethereum is the best altcoin for now, so it will be great to buy it now to sell in next year
2. NEO : Same base as Ethereum who made a token contract and the price is cheapest than Ethereum , it will profitable to HODL this to next year
3. TRON : Best development token to buy and HODL
4. PUNDIX : Its a new comer token but they proof they have a great project behind and the price still rise up
5. DAN : Daneel is AI Platform who made a partnership with IBM Watson , the development still run but the price is never touch ICO price again, this is promising

Pages:
Jump to: