Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt Investment for 1 year - page 39. (Read 5058 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 12:47:28 AM
Trade.io TIO token might do very well this year as well as COSS and COB which are all exchange tokens. I am looking for more exchange tokens because with the influx of new money coming in the crypto arena, there is a need for many more good exchanges and the exchanges that have tokens which give some kind of profit to token holders are a very good buy at the moment for long term and medium price appreciation.
I think TIO has a good future .I have a coin not by buying but from bounty and its doing good although from time time it goes up and down.I also recommend PPP(Paypie) the coin is growing from the time it was listed.A good prospect also is the REA(Realisto), the team is very active for its development and the project is quite interesting and attractive.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
January 22, 2018, 12:42:52 AM
Ethereum - Monero - Litecoin - ADA - Quant and Quantstamp.

They are going to be one of the most biggest ones from this year (Well, the first 4 that i said, are already on the top 20) But the other ones are going to be extremely profitable.
What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.
Do Golem, Nem, DGB, Siacoin have that potential in them?
What will be your picks for a year long investment?
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
January 12, 2018, 07:14:04 AM
There are many variations in the market that we can consider for an investment of an altcoin, the increase of Bitcoin can influence, restructuring the bull market or even the arrival of the Bear market, all this can influence. However altcoins that can give a good return in a year is Waves, Counterparty.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
January 12, 2018, 06:58:19 AM
there are many altcoins on the market that is so worthy to invest, such as Ethereum, NEO and Monero, from that they can become the greatest altcoins on the market just few years from now so you start investing these coin now.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 06:50:21 AM
I think there are some good alt coins for 1 year investment, like tron, elecctroneum, sirinlabs. They have really promising project and i believe all of them will keep rising more than one year. These coins can give us huge profit in 2-3 years.
Activity: 138
Merit: 12
January 12, 2018, 06:42:25 AM
As much as possible pick the best guys in Alt like Eth and Ripple. You can still explore other cryptos in the market like NEM, just make sure to make adequate research regarding the crypto that you'll be investing on. If you have time, check out my signature to learn about Legolas. It'll be out soon. Smiley
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 06:52:06 AM
There are several altcoins going best in cryptomarket , but chosing one of them for long term investments is little much difficult.. And there some altcoins which have such potential to give one such huge amount of profit . I choose Deeponion for my long term investments . This coin has so much potential and new features to play in cryptomarket . Onion is really doing well now a days as well . Ripple and eth are also doing well , but DeepOnion has potential to give you such a huge profit by 2018 .
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
January 11, 2018, 06:38:39 AM
I would have chosen Ethereum for long-term investment. This is the only Altcoin I really trust and know that this cryptocurrency is able to bring me profits.

It is good coin, but i don't think its price will rise 100X.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
January 10, 2018, 06:40:16 AM
you have a good portfolio, but I would add a few altcoins to it. All altcoins from your list, there are in my portfolio too. Look closely  at eos, snt, xrp-can be taken when its price drops even more.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Crypto Enthusiast!
January 10, 2018, 02:56:06 AM
Siacoin has a great potential, spice it up with TRX. They are cheap now and has a fantastic potential to hit 1$+ in 3months time.
Activity: 84
January 10, 2018, 02:54:03 AM
I would have chosen Ethereum for long-term investment. This is the only Altcoin I really trust and know that this cryptocurrency is able to bring me profits.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
January 10, 2018, 02:53:01 AM
I believe that the surprise of 2018 will be Electroneum, if not this year then the next it will sure go in top 10.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
January 10, 2018, 02:50:08 AM

NEM and IOTA, they have chance
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
January 10, 2018, 02:48:46 AM
x100 very big multiple for one coin.
You need to invest for 10 coins at least, each must give x10.
Select coins with different technologies, on of this must be anonymous cryptonote coin, one token on ehterium network
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
January 10, 2018, 02:47:07 AM
Trade.io TIO token might do very well this year as well as COSS and COB which are all exchange tokens. I am looking for more exchange tokens because with the influx of new money coming in the crypto arena, there is a need for many more good exchanges and the exchanges that have tokens which give some kind of profit to token holders are a very good buy at the moment for long term and medium price appreciation.
Activity: 238
January 10, 2018, 02:45:52 AM
I would suggest that you wait for the tokens of the Internet of things, and the concept of the Internet of things is the next possible x100 concept.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
January 10, 2018, 02:41:57 AM
Digital currencies that are on top are not a guarantee that you will have a good profit. Some of them might lose hold and suddenly falls down unexpectedly. But if you are looking for an alt that's good investment for 1 year, try these under the radar currencies like: Snovio (SNOV), Oyster Pearl (PRL), Einsteinium (EMC2), and Worldcore (WRC).
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 02:06:46 AM
Vertcoin, Viacoin, Phore, Ubiq, Opal, Digital Send, I do not want to lose hope, but Peercoin as well. I am most heavily into DeepOnion though. Check it out, really interesting project that could be adopted as a payment, especially since it is linked to the Tor browser.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 10, 2018, 01:55:23 AM
What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

Among the coins that you mentioned, I think NEM has the most potential and can skyrocket this year due to various factors like reliable development team, big community etc. The other coins that you mentioned look like they might increase by x3 or x4 at max and nothing more. I have personally not invested into any of these coins and my big altcoin investment this year is Electroneum. I am expecting big things from Electroneum this year and I feel that it might touch $1 by the end of this year quite easily due to the superb development team and community backing it. More and more celebrities continue to endorse it which is a huge plus for me. Will be HODLING my ETN for the next couple of years since I believe that this coin will be among the top 10 coins in the next couple of years.
Activity: 269
Merit: 102
January 10, 2018, 01:47:34 AM

Well, Golem, NEM, DGB, and Siacoin are good altcoin picks and they will definitely be getting more expensive within the year 2018, along with the rest of solid cryptocurrencies. But what I doubt is your 100x target for these altcoins. My answer actually is that these coins will not be able to give you a 100x growth within the year. If you mean to say, for example, that NEM would become more than $100 by the end of 2018, that is quite impossible.
Pages:
Jump to: