Pages:
Author

Topic: alt millionaire on the next bull run - page 5. (Read 15639 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 10
April 08, 2019, 08:55:32 PM

During the bull run altocins can definitely increase much faster than BTC in percentage, just make sure
to invest in high potential alts with great future and not in exotic assets, so called shitcoins.
Potential ones are difficult to find, and the risk of losing is too much. So, you should continue with reliability. The chance of gain is perhaps less, but risk is also less. Or diversify your money among several currencies according to the risks.

Indeed, risk on altcoin much bigger than bitcoin. But invest on altcoin like ETH, EOS or BNB for long term is profitable because having big market cap value. I am agree that dividing our investment in several altcoin is the safest option to reducing risk
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 08, 2019, 08:02:07 PM

During the bull run altocins can definitely increase much faster than BTC in percentage, just make sure
to invest in high potential alts with great future and not in exotic assets, so called shitcoins.
Potential ones are difficult to find, and the risk of losing is too much. So, you should continue with reliability. The chance of gain is perhaps less, but risk is also less. Or diversify your money among several currencies according to the risks.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
April 08, 2019, 07:59:54 PM
i hope to become an alt millionaire on the next bull run. if crypto adoption is here. then let their be alt millionaires. maybe i am thinking too soon. but maybe in 6 years out. it can truly be done. i have been trading. hopefully this is the true bottom and that the next road is moon shots. i been buying alt coins but not accumulating. which sucks because i have several alt coins that have 100% return in 2019.

I beliebe it will happen much before 2025. Many coins are starting to rise very quickly. DECENT for example has already doubled in a few weeks, and volume is starting to pick up.
Activity: 476
April 08, 2019, 07:51:45 PM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
April 08, 2019, 01:13:04 AM
i hope to become an alt millionaire on the next bull run. if crypto adoption is here. then let their be alt millionaires. maybe i am thinking too soon. but maybe in 6 years out. it can truly be done. i have been trading. hopefully this is the true bottom and that the next road is moon shots. i been buying alt coins but not accumulating. which sucks because i have several alt coins that have 100% return in 2019.
Good luck on that mate and i guess we are entering the bull run market right now. As you can see the price of alt coins is increasing right now. Invest and buying alt coins right now and enjoy your profit. I hope you bought some altcoins on that day after you posting this thread, because the price is changed right now.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
April 08, 2019, 01:07:38 AM
If you would want to have a real huge profits. You should consider looking at Azart coin. This has already grown from 0.02$ to 0.06$ as of today. This will continually grow since the coin is still new on the market and the platform itself is already creating partnerships with big games on the gambling industry.
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
April 07, 2019, 06:46:42 PM
If you really want to be an alt millionaire, then you have to invest huge money right now. The more you invest, the more you will earn in the near future, you just need to buy only established potential coin to hold until the bull run comes. Good luck.
Activity: 383
April 07, 2019, 12:44:25 PM
I also hope like that because everyone is almost fed up with bearish because many people have lost money last year, and hopefully the price increase at the moment is the beginning of a bullish revival and hopefully a bullish peak will be realized soon this year
Activity: 434
April 07, 2019, 12:15:21 PM

No need to initially set a goal to get rich. You need to initially set a goal to learn how to invest correctly in order to determine promising projects and make good money from it. Or at least learn how to identify fraudsters so as not to lose your money.
If you learn how to properly invest in new projects - you will earn good money.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
April 07, 2019, 12:03:36 PM

Let me give you an advice, a good start to become an altcoin millionaire relies upon an exchange platform. What I meant, is about, choose the best exchange that uses utility coins that is meant to be use for trading, buy those and HODL. While the exchange is gaining popularity, so as the coin's price  increases, if that so, sell in the future.
I think most of the utility coins of best exchanges are quite expensive at this time. My main aim is to make research on potential futures best exchange and the buy their utility tokens to hold.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
April 07, 2019, 11:45:33 AM
If you find the right altcoin, then this is very possible. Even in today's market, there are some coins that grow exponentially in price. Look for coins that have good use cases and that is continuously developed even during the bear market. Those coins will suddenly surge in prices.
Activity: 127
April 07, 2019, 10:58:53 AM
Let me give you an advice, a good start to become an altcoin millionaire relies upon an exchange platform. What I meant, is about, choose the best exchange that uses utility coins that is meant to be use for trading, buy those and HODL. While the exchange is gaining popularity, so as the coin's price  increases, if that so, sell in the future.
Did you mean about exchanges' tokens, like Binance (BNB), and Bittrex? I don't say that what you said are wrong, instead of one of the best and easiest way to earn passive income, for investors who don't have too much knowledge, and time to follow altcoins.
However, to choose good exchanges that also have own tokens, they obviously need to have some kind of knowledge and skills in crypto.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 07, 2019, 10:51:18 AM

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
April 07, 2019, 10:08:22 AM
keep hold you will be millionaire in the future, I believe we can see the bull run again so keep hold your alts, but make sure that they are not shit coins or else you will lose money.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
April 07, 2019, 08:55:45 AM
altcoin is the next thing that will change peoples fortune and actually it has already changed peoples luck.they are lot of crypto millionaire already and they will be more rich.
Since I believe that the next bull run will be great, i also hope to become a miliionaire as well on our own currency and altcoins will be a big thing of course. We have more coins to enjoy not just bitcoin but also the top coins who can also perform well just like bitcoin. Be patience for the next bull run, it can happen this year.
To become a millionaire, you have to invest in altcoins many thousands of dollars (over 100-200K I suppose). Do you have this sum? Sure, if you find it and if the coolest bull run comes, you have a chance to be rich.
Learning that most altcoins during a pump easily make a profit 10 times, then in order to become millionaires it is enough to have an investment of $ 100,000.

Therefore, the chances to become a millionaire are so slight that we can simply forget about them. Nevertheless, you will earn much (not a million, sure) if you continue working with cryptocurrencies and do not quit it.

why slight ? have you read the comments above you ? the guys above said that it only takes 1ook t0 2ook usd to become a millionaire in investing in altcoins because altcoins can pump 1ox times or more which was true and i agree with that because im also follwing the price of altcoins  while it will still depend on the altcoin of your choice because not all altcoins can pump hard  . that if you have a large capital but what if not  ? dont worry because you can still earn some and your earnings will grow if you will save it  .
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
April 07, 2019, 07:46:29 AM
We've been into a long season of bear market and we will have so many millionaires once thi ends.
As of now we are getting better and that is a good sign. all of the people who bought at dip and store it will have their millions soon.!
I also think that there will soon be a change of trend in the market. And all those people who have waited since December 2017 and kept their coins will get mega profit! It will be a celebration of life!
Activity: 193
Merit: 11
April 07, 2019, 07:39:28 AM
We've been into a long season of bear market and we will have so many millionaires once thi ends.
As of now we are getting better and that is a good sign. all of the people who bought at dip and store it will have their millions soon.!
Long bull season, I don't think so.
We just saw a short bull wave, and next we might see is a long period of sideway, because I thought the market won't have enough strong supports to keep going after latest dramatic growths.
Instead, the market need time to correct, then accummulate more at new price range, and might only rise again next few months.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
April 07, 2019, 07:27:12 AM
Activity: 127
April 07, 2019, 07:24:51 AM
Survivors through crashes will have chance to become crypto made millionaires or even billionaires if they can survive and own some amount of bitcoin or good altcoins after crashes, dont' lose all their money.
Altcoins even have the tendency of given more than 100%, I don’t know of the altcoins we have as of now, but the altcoins that I know which I held some before the last bull run of 2017/2018 had their value even shoot up as high as 1500% at some poin.
It's important to keep mainly investing in good altcoins.
Therefore, the chances to become a millionaire are so slight that we can simply forget about them. Nevertheless, you will earn much (not a million, sure) if you continue working with cryptocurrencies and do not quit it.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
April 07, 2019, 07:19:32 AM
altcoin is the next thing that will change peoples fortune and actually it has already changed peoples luck.they are lot of crypto millionaire already and they will be more rich.
Since I believe that the next bull run will be great, i also hope to become a miliionaire as well on our own currency and altcoins will be a big thing of course. We have more coins to enjoy not just bitcoin but also the top coins who can also perform well just like bitcoin. Be patience for the next bull run, it can happen this year.
To become a millionaire, you have to invest in altcoins many thousands of dollars (over 100-200K I suppose). Do you have this sum? Sure, if you find it and if the coolest bull run comes, you have a chance to be rich.
Learning that most altcoins during a pump easily make a profit 10 times, then in order to become millionaires it is enough to have an investment of $ 100,000.

Pages:
Jump to: