Pages:
Author

Topic: alt millionaire on the next bull run - page 8. (Read 15639 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 281
April 02, 2019, 04:43:32 PM
In my view, you had better be a damn good trader if you plan to trade your way to millions, because in the long run simply holdling has been the best way to make gains. Sure, you get laughed at during bear markets, but the bear markets always come to an end.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
April 02, 2019, 04:35:16 PM
The market is all good now, if you fail to enter now, you might not get the chance again. Now that the market has not risen that high, let's take advantage and fill our bags.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 02, 2019, 04:25:37 PM
There is no doubt that we are about the kick start another major bull run in the history of Cryptocurrencies, but you need to position yourself in the right projects, most of the current projects would die and would surely be relevant oing forward and anyone banking big on them need to think twice
Activity: 596
Merit: 10
April 02, 2019, 04:13:43 PM
I think that altcoins can be safely chosen from the top 30 on the coinmarketcap. The market has already started to show positive news, so buying altcoins now will be profitable.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
April 02, 2019, 04:12:11 PM
We all have a dream and I also want to be a crypto millionaire .
And I think what you are talking about could happen in the future so let's buy now while the price of crypto is low.
Activity: 1078
April 02, 2019, 04:05:44 PM
Everyone on the cryptocurrency market is waiting for the bullish market, today it was a green day, but who knows whether it is the end of the global correction or just another pump. Anyway, I would recommend you to be careful with the selection of altcoins.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
April 02, 2019, 03:58:31 PM
Next bull run can cause a lot of new improvements if any government doesn't affect to whole price increment process. Millionaires will be more if crypto holder can win their emotions in the bear market.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
April 02, 2019, 03:56:31 PM
You may be is you buy the right coin at the right time.. do not follow the crypto hype.. make the right choice .. do your own research before you buy any coin ... who knows . You may be lucky
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
April 02, 2019, 03:13:02 PM
You can be an alt millionaire as you wish and you are not even far from it now as long as you have worked well to get there at the bull run. But the "alt"millionaire I don't really understand. It that is a dream you can get there.
I don't also mind being one if the time come.enjoy the bull run.
Activity: 644
April 02, 2019, 03:04:56 PM
Just have a massive order for Bitcoin across 3 exchanges and all alt coins having a massive gains. I bet that unknown buyer must have been from institutional investors and they want a piece of digital asset. I believe bull run is just around the corner and this month might be the start of it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
April 02, 2019, 02:44:57 PM
altcoin is the next thing that will change peoples fortune and actually it has already changed peoples luck.they are lot of crypto millionaire already and they will be more rich.
Activity: 371
Merit: 100
April 02, 2019, 02:42:18 PM
alt coins will be the future in my opinion. the future of  forex trading. if you follow the patterns and the total market cap goes to 3 trillion. easily skilled traders can find money.

TRUE, the new FOREX will be the alternative cryptocurrency.
easy to access and information and knowledge are all in the corner.
Patience and knowledge will give million for the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 02, 2019, 02:38:36 PM
The next bull run should give us a chance to move up. I also look for investment attracting projects now, I think some coins (top 50 - 150 coinmarketcap) can bring the best profit.

But I was looking for a good coin a week ago and even the top 30 in Coinmarketcap al results now after rising to get a 25% profit I am sure this will continue.
You are very lucky to buy at the right time, but luck is also due to courage and because you believe that crypto will recover.
so I really admire you because not everyone dares to take risks in this bear market.

but it can be an example for other investors if crypto still has great potential to recover so we don't need to be afraid to invest as long as we choose coins carefully and also be patient waiting for the market to rise.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
April 02, 2019, 02:09:10 PM
I am hoping the same and still held all my alt coin investment, which were currently worth very very less, but with next bull run, I am also expecting my benefiting largely.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
April 02, 2019, 02:06:09 PM
Just do it what you believe and keep holding your coin until you satisfied about the price, then you can sell it.
I think you just need to be patient and forget about your portofolio.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
April 02, 2019, 02:06:02 PM
i hope to become an alt millionaire on the next bull run.
To become a crypto millionaire does not need much luck. Buy a million cheap tokens and you are already there)) De jure you have become a crypto millionaire, and de facto you have a lot of unnecessary "wrappers" Grin
Activity: 220
https://streamies.io/
April 02, 2019, 01:57:47 PM
I still have hope for altcoins even though they're underdog almost every time. Altcoins still have a lot of room to grow and mature and I am glad that I can be a part of it.
Same here, altcoins still need to learn a lot things but I know more projects will be successful because they are so creative in making events and PR team is engaging a lot to recruit more people into this industry.
Events created by altcoins are one of a kind. I really enjoy participating on them because those simple things can support and promote the industry of cryptocurrency. Just recently, I joined Bitrus' tournament, and with the bull run right now, I guess, I made the right decision. For me, it will be the best to find projects like this to invest especially right now. Taking one thing at a time can help us to grow more and expand this market. Good long term investments are the key to success in my opinion. A bit risky, but nothing comes free and you wouldn't grow unless you get out of your comfort zone. And lastly, it is almost impossible to become a millionaire overnight with the current situation of the market so take every day as a stepping stone for your ultimate goal.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
April 02, 2019, 01:48:09 PM
The next bull run should give us a chance to move up. I also look for investment attracting projects now, I think some coins (top 50 - 150 coinmarketcap) can bring the best profit.

But I was looking for a good coin a week ago and even the top 30 in Coinmarketcap al results now after rising to get a 25% profit I am sure this will continue.
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573
April 02, 2019, 01:39:02 PM
Activity: 218
April 02, 2019, 01:26:14 PM
I still have hope for altcoins even though they're underdog almost every time. Altcoins still have a lot of room to grow and mature and I am glad that I can be a part of it.
Same here, altcoins still need to learn a lot things but I know more projects will be successful because they are so creative in making events and PR team is engaging a lot to recruit more people into this industry.
Pages:
Jump to: