Pages:
Author

Topic: alt millionaire on the next bull run - page 7. (Read 15639 times)

copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
April 04, 2019, 02:55:27 AM
FOMO is not just for the people. When investment companies read about their competitors making millions they will also join in. Institutional money will flow like water raising the market cap to surpass gold
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
April 03, 2019, 04:42:11 PM
i hope to become an alt millionaire on the next bull run. if crypto adoption is here. then let their be alt millionaires. maybe i am thinking too soon. but maybe in 6 years out. it can truly be done. i have been trading. hopefully this is the true bottom and that the next road is moon shots. i been buying alt coins but not accumulating. which sucks because i have several alt coins that have 100% return in 2019.
It is already 2019, so you mean you are already getting a 100% return from your altcoins? It's not yet bull run though?  Grin
I also hope for the same, I don't believe that only in bitcoin there is hope. From the last bull run in 2017 I pretty much benefitted from some altcoins and it did make a big difference in my finances and I'm hoping for it to happen again in the near future.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
April 03, 2019, 04:34:35 PM
It's good if you have a lot of altcoins because now the market is green and almost all altcoins are also rising, maybe if you hold it longer until bitcoin really goes up, your profits will be even more
I think most of the altcoins are the new ones or ones that came out after we entered the bear market aside the top ones on coinmarketcap like ETH and co but other altcoins that has existed in the past are not really showing any signs of movement at all.

I wonder why this is so, so I think it is best to focus on most of these new altcoins now, although I don’t have much of these new coin because I was a bit skeptical about them because of rate of scam and bad projects going on in the ICO space, but anyway, there will always be time and second chance for everything. I believe there is still room to get these coins before BTC is finally in the moon.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
April 02, 2019, 09:57:56 PM
everyone would want this but must have the right target so that it could become real.
try not to be too greedy because it can destroy everything.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
April 02, 2019, 08:03:55 PM
It's good if you have a lot of altcoins because now the market is green and almost all altcoins are also rising, maybe if you hold it longer until bitcoin really goes up, your profits will be even more
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
April 02, 2019, 07:45:27 PM
Please don't waste your time just  buying any altcoins without researching about them. Don't be fooled by the sudden increase of the prices of cryptocurrencies. If you want to become an altcoin millionaire then you need to have a relevant strategy to help you with all your investments. prices doesn't matter if you are investing into a crypto coin but what matters is the underlining idea behind the coin.
Buying an altcoin is not a mistake, it is because we actually have to be able to choose the right coin. maybe I would say you are a lazy person. everyone must try to make the best decision, analyzing is a must have ability. investing in digital currencies provides a great opportunity for all of us, so let's be able to choose the right coin and we will make a big profit. The right coin will give us happiness.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
April 02, 2019, 07:40:35 PM
Don't waste your time of thinking of becoming an Altcoin millionaire. You will just end up losing about 70% of your initial capital of your investment of becoming a millionaire. Just invest the amount you can loose. Cryptocurrency is not for people with a greedy mindset.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
April 02, 2019, 07:20:59 PM
Please don't waste your time just  buying any altcoins without researching about them. Don't be fooled by the sudden increase of the prices of cryptocurrencies. If you want to become an altcoin millionaire then you need to have a relevant strategy to help you with all your investments. prices doesn't matter if you are investing into a crypto coin but what matters is the underlining idea behind the coin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
April 02, 2019, 07:08:50 PM
i hope to become an alt millionaire on the next bull run. if crypto adoption is here. then let their be alt millionaires. maybe i am thinking too soon. but maybe in 6 years out. it can truly be done. i have been trading. hopefully this is the true bottom and that the next road is moon shots. i been buying alt coins but not accumulating. which sucks because i have several alt coins that have 100% return in 2019.

What kind of altcoin project do you hold??
If you planning to hold altcoin this year please consider the fundamental and possibility to run for long term because not all altcoin follow the flow of bitcoin but its better to save now before the next bull run.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
April 02, 2019, 07:05:13 PM
I have sold most of my alt-coin last year due to some emergencies.
And I am now starting to buy some alt-coin and plan on holding them until the crypto touch the moon again.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
April 02, 2019, 06:59:26 PM
Good, good. Always set high goals that make you ambitious but with investments sometimes its all about luck rather than the smart idea behind the investment and diversify also play a key role in this road you got there.
see the market growth if you want to do something so you can know whether to do it when it's right or not.
if you have invested and now the market conditions are increasing so the opportunity to make a profit is huge, because maybe the market can still rise higher so this is a good thing.
stay patient and wait to come to you.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
April 02, 2019, 06:58:43 PM

Well going to become a millionaire in the next bull run is not a good idea
Cos the bull run could be in 2030

Why not dyor and invest in the best altcoin projects around; you can get more profits then
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
April 02, 2019, 06:48:29 PM
altcoin is the next thing that will change peoples fortune and actually it has already changed peoples luck.they are lot of crypto millionaire already and they will be more rich.
Since I believe that the next bull run will be great, i also hope to become a miliionaire as well on our own currency and altcoins will be a big thing of course. We have more coins to enjoy not just bitcoin but also the top coins who can also perform well just like bitcoin. Be patience for the next bull run, it can happen this year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
April 02, 2019, 06:46:55 PM
I'm happy for you for investing in some Alts, now you might not see it worth but sometime to come you realize that is the best investment you ever made in your life. Get some more and you will soon be  a billionaire in the digital world. Patience is what is needed most.
copper member
Activity: 411
April 02, 2019, 06:45:43 PM
I think the market has been doing good numbers since the beginning of 2019. This is a more optimistic year because of the recovery that comes forth.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
April 02, 2019, 06:41:17 PM
The market is all good now, if you fail to enter now, you might not get the chance again. Now that the market has not risen that high, let's take advantage and fill our bags.
We will not have another chance again and i should agree with your statement about that dude. the market was growing a lot and that's why we must prepare our altcoin and bitcoin to anticipate the next ATH will be touched by bitcoin and any other crypto.
copper member
Activity: 226
April 02, 2019, 06:35:38 PM

We all hope to be a millionaire from our altcoin bags. If you hold value altcoins then  certainly, the bull may visit your bad if if you hold those shitcoins with no team and working product  then I am afraid, you will have nothing 
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
April 02, 2019, 05:43:17 PM
Good, good. Always set high goals that make you ambitious but with investments sometimes its all about luck rather than the smart idea behind the investment and diversify also play a key role in this road you got there.
Activity: 149
Merit: 25
April 02, 2019, 05:31:12 PM
My prediction is that there will be more altcoin bums than altcoin millionaires. Most altcoins will crash and burn when people realize what they are. Not enough are real or backed by legitimate teams of developers that are actually trying to improve crypto.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
April 02, 2019, 05:27:36 PM
That's a good goal if you are just planning for 'money', but are you sure that altcoins you are buying are not shitcoins?
There's a lot of shitcoins nowadays, so be careful. But I also believe that there are many shitcoins are still making money $$, even they are really a big shitcoin, money still there, so it's ok. What my I want to happen is altcoins should help the Bitcoin for it's problem or even in helping the adoption of Cryptocurrency.
And that is a big problem, how can you distinguish between a real project and a fake one? Scammers are very smart they are realizing that if they want to get big profits they need to make an effort to make their project to seem as realistic as possible and it takes a great deal of skill to tell apart a good project from a fake one and when you know that 90% of the projects are scams it is not difficult to understand why some people have decided to stop investing in new projects out of fear of being scammed.
Pages:
Jump to: