Pages:
Author

Topic: alt millionaire on the next bull run - page 6. (Read 15639 times)

Activity: 472
Merit: 10
April 06, 2019, 03:49:55 PM
It is true that in the next bull run, there would be many more millionaires. As some big traders have invested heavily during the bearish trend, so when the market goes in bull run again they would make huge profits.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
April 06, 2019, 03:22:48 PM
Alt coin are doing great most especially when it has potential and a good eco system to support it, the future crypto millionaires are majorly going to come from altcoins investors because a good alt coin has the potential to give you 100% turn over within a short period of time.
Altcoins even have the tendency of given more than 100%, I don’t know of the altcoins we have as of now, but the altcoins that I know which I held some before the last bull run of 2017/2018 had their value even shoot up as high as 1500% at some poin.

So, altcoins are what you can invest with little capital and become a millionaire through it like you said, but we still have to invest in very good altcoins that have the chance of increasing that way with good products, otherwise, we will end up wasting our time with these shitcoins believing they will rise.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
April 06, 2019, 11:31:29 AM
i hope to become an alt millionaire on the next bull run. if crypto adoption is here. then let their be alt millionaires. maybe i am thinking too soon. but maybe in 6 years out. it can truly be done. i have been trading. hopefully this is the true bottom and that the next road is moon shots. i been buying alt coins but not accumulating. which sucks because i have several alt coins that have 100% return in 2019.

That will just going to happen if you are accumulating and taking care of a huge volume of altcoin. As for now, there are many altcoins that doesn't have value (Everyone knows it). but these coins is not a hundred percent sure that will going to be valuable in the future. What we need to hodl is the altcoins that is reputable and have the capability to flourish in the market soon.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 06, 2019, 10:20:12 AM
Altcoin millionaire is possible and at the same time, confusing. Imagine the price of ripple- xrp still the same over a long time and not moving ahead. Holding millions of that is a waste of funds and lack of crypto knowledge. For those who want to make money from ALTs, they need more than just the regular trader out there. Look for alts that are responsive and have workable and bankable projects. 95% of present alts have no useful need or project. Presently considering XAUp for my next investment
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
April 06, 2019, 10:14:18 AM
i hope to become an alt millionaire on the next bull run. if crypto adoption is here. then let their be alt millionaires. maybe i am thinking too soon. but maybe in 6 years out. it can truly be done. i have been trading. hopefully this is the true bottom and that the next road is moon shots. i been buying alt coins but not accumulating. which sucks because i have several alt coins that have 100% return in 2019.

Trading will end you having nothing.

Most altcoins will be worth as much as now or less in 6 years time. Since they have no use.

You are lucky to be here at biggest redistribution of wealth in human history. You can easily become a multimillionaire in next 6 years.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 112
April 06, 2019, 10:12:05 AM
That's my goal too! I have a big faith on some altcoins. One day they will make me a millionaire. Just be patient and invest more for the future and also be smart.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
April 06, 2019, 09:58:22 AM

Hope not all the altcoin you got will die until this long waited bull run comes Smiley
In fact many projects can withstand this great crypto depression, the teams are starving and have to give up Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
April 06, 2019, 09:16:20 AM
many sign of upcoming bullrun, invest now while its not started yet, start with hot WPP token, glad i have invest and it around 100k token at the low price.
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
April 06, 2019, 08:37:05 AM
for moon's problem, I'm still sure it will happen in the next few years because this month alone the cryptocurrency price movement looks very promising and this is probably when the bulls rise again, and also some alt has increased to almost 10% and above
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
April 06, 2019, 08:31:44 AM
I'm among the one who don't want another sudden bull. A rapid rise in price of coins would make new coin users jumping into it while the old ones sell off to become millionaires.
The one who solds would be happy with their profit but the new users would regret getting into crypto for years.
It's better to have slow growth than a price bubble that would burst.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
April 06, 2019, 08:29:19 AM
Lol, nice goals!
I would like too. Actually, theoretically,  it is really easy, just 1 of hundred tokens with worth, 0,00001$ will make 1$ price, and Et... voilà you are millionaire .
Coins like: BTT, NPXT, XVF, XYO, TEL, and many more

To be a millionaire you must have enough money and have to take risk in the bad market. Market now which position, it is so risky. But we know one things, in crypto makrket anything can be happen. You must need enough patience also. Without patience you will be gone to die. Never mind just said a logical topic. So do not try to be Millionaire, try to learn.             
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Coinsbit.io
April 06, 2019, 07:14:49 AM
altcoin is the next thing that will change peoples fortune and actually it has already changed peoples luck.they are lot of crypto millionaire already and they will be more rich.
Since I believe that the next bull run will be great, i also hope to become a miliionaire as well on our own currency and altcoins will be a big thing of course. We have more coins to enjoy not just bitcoin but also the top coins who can also perform well just like bitcoin. Be patience for the next bull run, it can happen this year.
To become a millionaire, you have to invest in altcoins many thousands of dollars (over 100-200K I suppose). Do you have this sum? Sure, if you find it and if the coolest bull run comes, you have a chance to be rich.
Learning that most altcoins during a pump easily make a profit 10 times, then in order to become millionaires it is enough to have an investment of $ 100,000.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
April 06, 2019, 07:11:55 AM
altcoin is the next thing that will change peoples fortune and actually it has already changed peoples luck.they are lot of crypto millionaire already and they will be more rich.
Since I believe that the next bull run will be great, i also hope to become a miliionaire as well on our own currency and altcoins will be a big thing of course. We have more coins to enjoy not just bitcoin but also the top coins who can also perform well just like bitcoin. Be patience for the next bull run, it can happen this year.

To become a millionaire, you have to invest in altcoins many thousands of dollars (over 100-200K I suppose). Do you have this sum? Sure, if you find it and if the coolest bull run comes, you have a chance to be rich.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
April 05, 2019, 12:19:36 AM
Which alts are you talking about as if you planning in long term then you really need good coins which must have real-life usability i would suggest buy some DeepOnion for long term holding and other coins like this which has real working features and not just whitepapers like most of alts now but 6 years is really long.
too risky I think to invest in assets with that long time. I am thinking of seeing a better market now, and it is impossible for me to hold up to 6 years if this year the market is at its peak. I am waiting for the increase, and it can happen at any time, when it is reached, I will sell the assets that I have with the profits.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
April 05, 2019, 12:15:21 AM
This is an ambitious aim to have and you may just succeed if you develop a solid investment strategy e.g. make smart buys when the markets is over sold or when a particular asset dips in value or research when there's upcoming events that can contribute to a projects short to medium term market cap and build a well balanced portfolio comprised of decent quality assets and manageable risk then be patient and wait for it to appreciate
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
April 04, 2019, 04:11:08 PM
Good, good. Always set high goals that make you ambitious but with investments sometimes its all about luck rather than the smart idea behind the investment and diversify also play a key role in this road you got there.
While it is true that luck can sometimes play a factor you will see that those that are capable of getting profits consistently out of the market are the ones that rely on their skill, there are many investors that just buy a coin and just hope that they will get lucky and they will earn a fortune with their investment but even if they are lucky and get great profits out of their investment instead of admitting that their results came from luck they will try to invest in more coins thinking it was their skill the one responsible for their profits and then only when they lose everything they will realize their mistake but by that time it will be too late.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
April 04, 2019, 06:19:09 AM
Which alts are you talking about as if you planning in long term then you really need good coins which must have real-life usability i would suggest buy some DeepOnion for long term holding and other coins like this which has real working features and not just whitepapers like most of alts now but 6 years is really long.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
April 04, 2019, 06:12:55 AM
I have sold most of my alt-coin last year due to some emergencies.
And I am now starting to buy some alt-coin and plan on holding them until the crypto touch the moon again.
At least, you were able to use it on something tangible, I stead of spending money unnecessarily on what you cannot account for.
I once made a mistake sometimes ago, when I sold a good coin, which I knew to be good for a shitcoin at 4gwei. Today, the coin has no volume and I could not sell it.
copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
April 04, 2019, 04:02:06 AM
From my own point of view, it is good to stock good and potential altcoins, few of them will be fine say like 4-7 different projects which you can easily track their updates and progress. When you invest on too many altcoins, to track them might be a bit difficult, talking from experience. And believe me there is no point when you have tokens in your wallet and you don't know what is going on concerning the project.
Activity: 193
Merit: 4
April 04, 2019, 03:54:43 AM
Alt coin are doing great most especially when it has potential and a good eco system to support it, the future crypto millionaires are majorly going to come from altcoins investors because a good alt coin has the potential to give you 100% turn over within a short period of time.
Pages:
Jump to: