Pages:
Author

Topic: alt millionaire on the next bull run - page 9. (Read 15639 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
April 02, 2019, 01:20:03 PM
I still have hope for altcoins even though they're underdog almost every time. Altcoins still have a lot of room to grow and mature and I am glad that I can be a part of it.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
April 02, 2019, 01:18:59 PM
if there is no problem with the government, Crypto will really be the way to become a millionaire. because people who enter the crypto industry can trade or invest, and those who are even better can follow the bounty campaign for their income. bounty campaign can also be used as a road to millionaires.
Well for now, government might actually still be a barrier, and until they fully adopt crypto or these crypto banks are fully established in many countries before we can fully gain that cryptocurrency freedom, because let us even assume that one succeeded in making millions of dollars in crypto, especially those who has not been having such money run through their local traditional account.

I am sure the bank will always flag  suchaccount down every time such heavy money comes in, since we still have to change the crypto to fiat and once they hear that the money is through crypto, they end up blocking such funds without the owner being able to have access to it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
April 02, 2019, 12:49:06 PM
In my opinion, not all altcoins will die, many projects are successful  and their goals are promising for the future. Of course, the crypto market is dependent on Bitcoin price but I'm also collecting some altcoins, some of the altcoin prices are still so cheap and promising.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
April 02, 2019, 12:08:55 PM
Altcoins can bring a crazy income and make a person a millionaire, but if everything was so simple, then there would be no more poor people on earth. Be careful when you buy alts, because most of them may not meet your expectations. The next bull run will not be as friendly to all altcoins as the previous one.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
April 02, 2019, 11:55:42 AM
Holding good altcoins is key in any bull run, because shitty altcoins developers will abandon the project to chasing even better projects, at the end, investors will be left heart broken. I will stay with some well established established altcoins and few good new projects.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
April 02, 2019, 11:37:31 AM
I'm expecting also the same. I have chosen 6 projects that I think have huge potential (also high risk) and expect them doing x100 from where they are now during next bull run. I don't need all to be successful, just 1 of them.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
April 02, 2019, 11:31:15 AM
Expecting a huge profit in every situation will not been positively happen so if you are a investor in cryptocurrency you will not need to expect much more then only you can continue this journey for long period of time otherwise it will starts and make you more tension it leads to end in loss only.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
April 02, 2019, 11:24:48 AM
Altcoins have strong future but we have to wait for the best time of this market and the investment as of now will give you unexpected results which are not possible in any other money market. This technology is growing everyday and it is the technology of coming decades not years.
As for me mostly my investment on altcoins are base on gold project which i think still a best way to earn passive income. Im hope they fullfill all their promises and the waiting for the tokens hopefully will worthy the time also.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 02, 2019, 11:23:48 AM
it not going to far since last ath. and always follow the trend from bitcoin. at least give profit and stable prices is good enough for me since many alt prices down when btc start to bullrun
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
April 02, 2019, 10:44:52 AM
Altcoins have strong future but we have to wait for the best time of this market and the investment as of now will give you unexpected results which are not possible in any other money market. This technology is growing everyday and it is the technology of coming decades not years.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
April 02, 2019, 10:23:51 AM
This is the right time to put more focus in researching solid projects and invest heavily in them. Crypto is here to stay and the next bullrun will surprise many and makes those that prepared for it millionaires and this is the best time to make such preparations
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
April 02, 2019, 10:22:15 AM
Not sure what you mean by buying but not accumulating.
Does that mean you have been buying alts, but trading them?
And you wish you had kept them because now they are 100% up?

Well, definitely it is possible to become a millionare through crypto, especially if we hit a bull run (I doubt this year, 2020 more likely).
Here are some very important things to consider.

You need to invest a lot to make a lot.  Even if you hit the jackpot and keep a coin that increases 1000% in value, it doesn't mean much if you only invested $1000.
a 1000% increase on $1000 is only 10,000 after all.
It's all a matter of numbers, not luck.
So if you are serious about becoming a millionare, than expect to invest AT LEAST $10,000 usd.

If investing $10k or more is not possible, than this year you should be doing everything to increase your capital.
The most straightforward way to do this is to use a stable coin to exclusively buy btc.
For example, on gemini exchange, buy Gemini dollars (tied to usd).
Then buy btc when there is a dip, and immediately list it to sell at 5% higher.
Repeat after it sells to gradually increase the amount of btc you have.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
April 02, 2019, 10:09:40 AM
Just keep believing on it OP and don't ever look back if your really wishing to become alt millionaire , in fact mostly alt in the market were always following the same path after the bump of price. so be smart enough and must buy a coin that surely will give a good return. Buy more to receive massive profits as well because that's how it works. Which is don't just focus on one alt because it will not help you to become millionaire.
Activity: 434
April 02, 2019, 10:01:58 AM
I agree with your opinion. The next bull run will be huge for the altcoin.
The market has already started to moving up, now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
April 02, 2019, 09:33:04 AM
In order for the coin to bring a serious profit, the project must have either a technical uniqueness or its own unique idea of a strong community and popularity among investors. we need to look for an object for investment that has the properties I listed. I recently found such a project - Sound Money Coin.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
April 02, 2019, 09:27:48 AM
i hope to become an alt millionaire on the next bull run. if crypto adoption is here. then let their be alt millionaires. maybe i am thinking too soon. but maybe in 6 years out. it can truly be done. i have been trading. hopefully this is the true bottom and that the next road is moon shots. i been buying alt coins but not accumulating. which sucks because i have several alt coins that have 100% return in 2019.

If your holding a big amount of potential Altcoins you have a big chance to become a millionaire someday if Bitcoin will increase the Altcoins will also increase,and just continue on your positive mindset because it helps you to achieve your goal to become a millionaire.
Activity: 494
April 02, 2019, 09:03:50 AM
I can say I think it depends on whether the price of bitcoin will be higher or if the bitcoin height increases can make me sure that no altcoins are paying the price for it but only when it comes back bitcoin price I think it's going to be a long time to become a millionaire so it depends on the market but it's expected to increase the price of altcoins in coinmarket it's quite a long time to wait but it's good for you to buy altcoins with potential and value and it is important to hold these altcoins or longterm with investors because it's afraid to buy a reason for the price when the bitcoin price falls and all altcoins are affected so the coinmarket always looks at the others Buy it's best to tell if it's risky to these but only to gamble to earn.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
April 02, 2019, 09:01:10 AM
It is difficult to see the future specially with crypto currencies which is volatile up until now.
Although the movement is taking longer now, a large possibility of having a big pump coupd happen anytime.

My say is trust the technology and crypto currencies is a part of it. The new era.
Might as well keep bitcoins and also other trusted coins which is really useful for the public.
Dont go with cheap ones and just being hyped by fake traders.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
April 02, 2019, 08:57:37 AM
good luck to you Wink for me some 100k would be nice to gain financial freedom... quitting my 8 to 5 job and starting something on my own. maybe our dreams come true sooner or later  Cool
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
April 02, 2019, 08:51:25 AM
i hope to become an alt millionaire on the next bull run. if crypto adoption is here. then let their be alt millionaires. maybe i am thinking too soon. but maybe in 6 years out. it can truly be done. i have been trading. hopefully this is the true bottom and that the next road is moon shots. i been buying alt coins but not accumulating. which sucks because i have several alt coins that have 100% return in 2019.
If your time frame is six years then probably you can hit your goal. I have some eth, bunch of xrp ada and xlm i hope this alts could give me financial freedom after 2-3 years i'm an active  trader also and keep monitoring market movement day on day.
Pages:
Jump to: