Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin Bullrun - page 5. (Read 5291 times)

Activity: 517
Merit: 10
June 02, 2019, 11:18:18 AM
Have observed that the rise in Bitcoin causes a pump in altcoin and as you can see, it's already happening so I believe the best time to gather enough good altcoin is now
actually now the time is not so good. because when the decline yesterday was the best time to get more assets. but many people are doubtful about the market conditions that will grow again. many people throw away their assets and now when the market rises again, surely those who sell and do not believe in this market must be unlucky.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 02, 2019, 11:15:35 AM
Indeed in this scenario the coin must be attractive. But I am not sure that there are such solutions on the market today.. Or you have any in mind? Of course, I am interested in the most advanced ones

As for the most advanced with practical solution, I would probably mention Volume Network. I believe you must have heard of them if you are deeply into crypto. Volume Network is dedicated to building a large-scale cryptocurrency that can be applied in the real commercial society. And more to it, they want to reduce the costs of maintenance to make it as low as they can. And the team is very famous. The Volume Network is a cryptocurrency jointly built by the former co-founder and CTO of TRON.network and Lambda’s core team. So the goal is definitely global
Activity: 28
June 02, 2019, 11:13:10 AM
Exactly, and this is a problem, from my point of view. I love seeing a currency aimed at being global, convenient and advanced with a practical use in real sector

Indeed in this scenario the coin must be attractive. But I am not sure that there are such solutions on the market today.. Or you have any in mind? Of course, I am interested in the most advanced ones
June 02, 2019, 11:08:45 AM
Hey there. Going fine, how about you? What are the points you wanted to talk about? What I have noticed is that not every currency is aiming at being global

Exactly, and this is a problem, from my point of view. I love seeing a currency aimed at being global, convenient and advanced with a practical use in real sector
Activity: 28
June 02, 2019, 11:02:12 AM
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. How the weekend goes? Was currently reading more about coins, having a few things to discuss

Hey there. Going fine, how about you? What are the points you wanted to talk about? What I have noticed is that not every currency is aiming at being global
June 02, 2019, 11:01:24 AM
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. How the weekend goes? Was currently reading more about coins, having a few things to discuss
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
June 02, 2019, 10:57:44 AM
Back in 2017, BTC hit the ATH at December but all the altcoin hit ATH later in January 10 or so. Do you think, market will face an altcoin pump soon? If so, the right time to invest is now.

Although history tend to repeat itself overtime in the market but we should not just buy or sell based on the history alone, understanding the current market trend is still a safer bet to investing use the history as a benchmark for your consideration purpose.

That is true, as the future is not the same as its history. Altcoins may have a different conditions to fulfill to have a pump. All that we know right now is that the main coins like BTC, ETH and XRP are have a bull run and its only a matter of time when the alts will follow the only question is when will it happen. So right now just study the market for signals and investing blindly will do you nothing.
Activity: 358
June 02, 2019, 09:44:15 AM
Back in 2017, BTC hit the ATH at December but all the altcoin hit ATH later in January 10 or so. Do you think, market will face an altcoin pump soon? If so, the right time to invest is now.

Have observed that the rise in Bitcoin causes a pump in altcoin and as you can see, it's already happening so I believe the best time to gather enough good altcoin is now
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
June 02, 2019, 09:35:36 AM

Few weeks ago the general market rise was in the favor of altcoins becasue the rate at which these altcoins where pumped was surprising as they double the percentage at which Bitcoin price rise. Altcoins like Bitcoin SV was amazing compared to that of Ethereum and many others which we aren't aware of. The next focus should be on TRON, let watch-out this coin. 
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 02, 2019, 09:28:04 AM
some of my friends are predicting a rise in the market a few months ago and it is true that a significant price increase in the market is happening now. Experience from 2017. The higher the price rises, the more freefall the price drops afterwards.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
June 01, 2019, 08:37:43 PM
I have several altcoins in my portfolio and i m expecting 10x 100x price increases in upcoming months.  this is inevitable for sure.
Sounds well, maybe you have inside information from these projects and you already bought a huge bag of these gold tickets. Altcoins are not my biggest bet, I simply prefer to buy as much as BTC while the prices are down. Bullrun will clear all raised questions, undoubtedly.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 01, 2019, 08:01:00 PM

Most probably if the bitcoin gets reach the ATH before end of this year not possible by the january next year altcoins goes into the moon but we need to be secure 5he bitcoin stable their price at the market cap.
Activity: 574
June 01, 2019, 07:52:28 PM
Altcoin bull run is here, so don't waste your time and start buying altcoins , but don't lose your bitcoins as well! Think about risks of margin trading and don't make short!
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
June 01, 2019, 07:50:02 PM
The altcoin bullrun is now . And i think is wise enough if we can invest in xrp, eth, neo. This is just my predictions because these alts are worth long term investment.
When we say of altcoin bull run, we should see all if not majority of the legit coins.
For now, I'm not seeing it yet, only few coins are rising but this should make us believe that they are already starting and we might see others
following this trend over time.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
June 01, 2019, 06:51:44 PM
The altcoin bullrun is now . And i think is wise enough if we can invest in xrp, eth, neo. This is just my predictions because these alts are worth long term investment.

Yeah I also think the same way, bull run is about to start from now. So it will be a wise thing to do to buy some altcoins and invest more on Bitcoin. I predict bitcoin’ price will be higher and higher, followed by altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 01, 2019, 05:45:01 PM
Activity: 336
June 01, 2019, 05:39:15 PM
Yes that's right, most Altcoin always wait for big moments from Bitcoin, like waiting for Halving in 2020, and I hope Bull run will run Altcoin at that time.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
June 01, 2019, 03:50:16 PM
A bull run for altcoins will come for sure but not now, we have time until next year before bitcoin halving if will kot come this year, we can try to get more coins until then and wait or we can try to get some profit for short time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
May 31, 2019, 01:43:49 PM
Often when there's a rise in the price of Bitcoin there's always a rise in the price of the Altcoins, but there's a slight misread few weeks back, when the price of many altcoin where risen more than the price of Bitcoin based on percentage. We had good time with altcoins few week back and hope to see more happenings again. 
the development of Bitcoin is indeed very important for the development of altcoin because currently Bitcoin is still the main character in crypto.
So if you want an increase in altcoin prices then you must first look at the condition of Bitcoin.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
May 31, 2019, 12:26:25 PM
Often when there's a rise in the price of Bitcoin there's always a rise in the price of the Altcoins, but there's a slight misread few weeks back, when the price of many altcoin where risen more than the price of Bitcoin based on percentage. We had good time with altcoins few week back and hope to see more happenings again. 
Pages:
Jump to: