Pages:
Author

Topic: AltCoin discussion - page 10. (Read 8096 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 12
December 13, 2017, 10:15:38 AM
Hi, do u know that newbie cant post images here? Smiley
Btw I am from Vietnam. Althought I have not invested in FRST but you guys having a good reputation in VN bc of your transparency and promising. Keep up your good work!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 13, 2017, 10:14:39 AM
I am joning this forum from Belgrade,Serbia. Firstcoin is a cryptocurrency based on a serious project. I believe that Firstcoin is the real future project of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 18
December 13, 2017, 10:10:28 AM
Everyone who thinks that he made Profit with Firstcoin, has not realized yet how crypto trading works,

If you bought Firstcoin on June 17th, for 2,57$ the Price was around 0.001Sat
now the Price is Price is 17,54$, but still around at 0.001Sat, thats 0%Profit...

If you bought in on September, October or November for 14$, as the Price was around 0.002Sat
you made more than 100% loss...

also its 99% Premined... Sad

https://imgur.com/a/hwTLN
December 13, 2017, 10:09:17 AM
Hi All,

WOW!!! Finally we are on the most popular forum in the whole world....Welcome all and please share your personal experiences related to FRST since the day you have joined!!!

I joined this amazing and most exciting Cryptocurrency Project of 2017 and 2018 and I am from London...

I have been a trader for more then Two years and have made a fortune trading but when I saw this project and looked at the Most Amazing VALUE PROTECTION PLAN I was literally Blown Away!!!!

We joined on 22nd July 2107 and the price was $2.72 with 21000 Club Members....In the Last few months what we have witnessed and what we as a Team has achieved its not easy to Comprehend!!!! Today we have over 200000 Members all over the World....

Due to the most amazing and exciting Reward System in place in the last 4 months our team has grown to nearly 50000 Club Members...And we All are so Proud and Grateful to all the amazing leaders we have in the whole World..We would also Like to Thank Firstcoin Management and I.T Team for Creating something which is in true meaning CHANGING the lives of So many People around the Globe....

FirstCoin is Truly The BEST COIN!!!!!

Regards

Malik Saqib
December 13, 2017, 09:36:04 AM
Hello - grüezi -bem vindo together

My name is Bruno Imhof, from Switzerland and i receve the newsletter today.
This is included and i like this for work together, we are a family.

Your comment should include. I write under this questions:

- Why you like FirstCoin as a cryptocurrency?
--- FRST is NOT a MLM Coin and we can NOT buy or sell in the community. I like the complet pack and se a nice future on my front.

- How many people do you know who uses it?
--- In the german language countrys ... FRST is still a very small child who has just been born. We can take care of it and make it big and strong. So, i think, im one of the first.

- What country are you representing?
--- Im from Switzerland and work with German, Austria and my country. So, all german language Countrys we can start.
--- We can also introduce our Firstcoin Club in Brazil because we have many relatives and acquaintances there. We also speak Portuguese.

For the start i have create a german language page www.polar61.net.
December 13, 2017, 09:28:59 AM
Hello
I'm Carlos Guerra and I want you to take into account my perception of FirstCoin !!! one of the best Cryptocurrency with a great project concerned with social action, in all areas Ecological, Financial Education and Social Economy.

I am helping more than 500 people to get to know the FirstCoin project and cryptocurrency, and it is only the beginning and my goal is for FirstCoin to be known by more people in the world.

From Colombia to the world.

I invite you to know some of the most important cryptocurrencies of the moment and share your place next to the most important.
FirstCoin is your opportunity today !!!

A strong hug!
Carlos Guerra
========================
Hola
Soy Carlos Guerra y quiero que tengas en cuenta mi percepción sobre FirstCoin!!! una de las mejores Criptomonedas con un gran proyecto preocupados por la acción social, en todos los ámbitos Ecológico, Educación Financiera y Economía social.

Estoy ayudando a mas de 500 personas a que conozcan el proyecto y la criptomoneda FirstCoin, y sólo es el comienzo y mi objetivo es que FirstCoin sea conocida por más personas en el mundo.

Desde Colombia para el mundo.

Los invito a que conozcan unas de las criptomonedas más importantes del momento y compartirá su lugar al lado de las más importantes.
FirstCoin es tú oportunidad hoy!!!

Un abrazo fuerte!!!
Carlos Guerra
December 13, 2017, 08:56:08 AM
I am very happy and feeling nice  Kiss to see FRST Firstcoin to see here on bitcoin talk. I live in Pakistan. I know concurrency since last 3 years along with trading and mining as well.
I really like Firstcoin projects specifically its education packs and mining with handsome earning. I wish for the nice and big big progress of FRST (FirstCoin).

I like FirstCoin because it supports poor  Kiss by its education packs and source of income specially when I had no jobs to do. Firstcoin was there to support me  Kiss Kiss .
Many of peoples convinced  Huh by my earning even having no job  Cool .
Now I have team of almost more than 300 users supporting and working for FirstCoin in Pakistan and its prevailing in other cities day by day.

I hope and pray for FirstCoin  Kiss .

Imtiaz Ahmad
+92-345-7936131
Pakistan
Activity: 3
December 13, 2017, 08:37:32 AM
I dont know why i didn't buy firstcoin when i was told of it in june when it was sold at 2$ but never the less i got into this project around september, i don't have much regret but firstcoin is a coin to watch out for in 2018, with Atm installation,  mobile app and many more, firstcoin will be like etherum.
From Nigeria invewt in firstcoin club.
Thanks
December 13, 2017, 08:00:51 AM
Please guide me how to use windows wallet
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
December 13, 2017, 07:59:24 AM
" You can open or download a Firstcoin wallet free of charge. There are no monthly account fees, there is no need for a bank card. Even the transactions are almost free. "  Most importantly, you need to pay oboe attention to the safety ...
Activity: 7
December 13, 2017, 07:53:41 AM
When guys accost a highly sought out girl and you ask why, they say she is "bootylicious".....ok pardon a pun per the synonym there but I wish to know whether "coinlicious" applies to coins too and if it did then FIRSTCOIN is simply one.

Here in Uganda everyone that gets to hear of Firstcoin strives to have a take on this coin. The Firstcoin offices are filled all day with people wanting to learn about the coin.

Many who were tired of scams, especially HYIPs, have now come to learn of the cryptocurrency world thanks to Firstcoin. Lives have already been changed in just so short a time. And some members do the hodling! What with the relatively appreciating value?

We disseminate the Firstcoin info, First coin is changing lives in many communities and many have been empowered thanks to Firstcoin. And as we go foward with everything getting better each day, i see lives improved in impoverished nations.
Activity: 84
December 13, 2017, 07:52:58 AM
I have joined first coin project 3 months ago and its really a great experience for me. I have learned alot through its great training and events programs to be held by the great professional leaders  of first coin.

I like first coin as cryptocurrency coz its a verified cryptocurrency based on latest technology secure and fast with low transaction fee.

Well the number of peoples who are using it uncountable coz its growing really very fast keep on increasing day by day.

Great compensation plan with massive earning.

#First Coin Best Coin

Regards//

Wasi shah
From PAKISTAN
brand new
Activity: 0
December 13, 2017, 07:44:27 AM
Firstcoin is proving to be most promising currency due the some facts which I personally witnessed over the past few months.
I learned about digital currency since last 2 years and so far the model firstcoin has offered is the best
Extremely easy to understand and monthly shares are amazing yiu don't have to run around and bother about keeping an eye on fluctuating rates. I have seen a steady steep linear curve upwards and exceeded the predicted rates each month.
The other shares pool shares ATM shares etc is icing on the cake
The MLM is optional and can be extrlemy profitable.
I know 300 people in uk alone around me owning and dealing in firstcoin.
The explanation and support for newcomers is exceptional.
There are regular meetings , webinars , seminars and online information readily available.
I have seen some negative comments but after going through the process of investing in firstcoin I feel they are not uptodate with the availble  services
Being a dr my time is extremely stretched and I get all the support I need in managing my account.
Even people who are little IT savy can manage  brilliantly.
In short
Firstcoin model of business is many times better than the existing models and my friends and family and peers are amazingly happy with what they are seeing.
Wishing huge success to firstcoin!! And thanks for offering this to us !!
December 13, 2017, 07:51:05 AM
Hi, 3 months ago I've meet this coin and when I've saw the trend I said that is time to take action now. I've bought one VIP pack because the chance to make more money was amazing. The price was then £ 6.6 and they give me almost 4000 Firstcoin. Now after 3 months I have $ 50k profit. I'm very happy with them because they deliver everything what they promised, even better. If you look on the graphics there is no big volatility. This coin is very stable and the trend is up all time. This coin is the second coin in the world who have installed ATM for helping the users to have access to their money. I'm from Romania but living in London and I've join also the community what Firstcoin developing in all the countries because they are now very focused to help and to teach all the people doesn't matter of the nationality . I've saw very nice leaders, kind and positive people. They've ready to help us any time with everything. When you invest your money is very important to have 100% procent confidence and this club give you all the support. Now if there is people from my country or any country who need my suport I'm here for them. I've belive that now is time for everyone to pay atention to this Firstcoin for next weeks because they anounced a lot of amazing news and this coin will grow up very fast in next months.

All the best
Sorinel Gavrila
Activity: 5
December 13, 2017, 07:28:27 AM
mining pool Huh
December 13, 2017, 07:25:50 AM
I like Firstcoin because it is a cryptocurrency based on a serious project managed and controlled by serious people. I know thousands of people who have joined the project and everyone like me is excited because the investment and activity in firstcoin have changed our lives for the better. I write from Italy and I testify that the project is going very well and promises only expansion. Smiley
Activity: 3
December 13, 2017, 07:23:18 AM
Everyone is happy! I too entered the world of Criptocurrency at the end of July 2017 and it was the Firstcoin project with the continuous evenings of digital monetary information in the area where I live to make me fall in love more and more of this big opportunity! I will never tire of thanking my friend, who perseveringly managed to make me understand the fantastic world that exists in the emerging but now consolidated business that Firstcoin with his club manages to make eco-friendly ...... Good trip to all those who become part of our team !!!
December 13, 2017, 07:14:18 AM
I like this coin and project becouse is very simple to understand and i think is the first coin that has an MLM system that allows you to make the decision to take part of the FirstClub(MLM) or simply not.So if you want to buy the coin and never ever heard about the pyramid or refferals you can!You can buy the coin from Livecoin.net and when you want to sell you sell,no restrictions.I heard about it from a friend of mine back in April when it was just 2$ and i didn't buy it becouse i had an terrible experience with another MLM coin and I somehow belive that is the same thing.After 6 months when i was looking at the market and saw that is 7$ somewhere in September i call my friend and ask him to explain me again the concept....still not convinced.After 2 weeks the price went to 14$ and i said to myself,you are going to miss every opportunity becouse one bad experience?So on October 18th i invested 10k and becouse the price was high i put all my coins in the club for 6 months to get  interest.After 1 month i recive my coins from interest and i send them to Livecoin.net in order to sell them for Btc.It lasted obout 48 hours to recive them on the excenge and the fee was about 7,5%.I have seen a lot of negativity about every MLM bussines but I think if each of us would have received a small bitcoin bonus for referral back in 2010 when all this just started many more people would have learned of the cryptocurrency so far.I did my own research and i understand the risks but with the rule of blocking your coin for 6 months after purchase is very unlickly for the price to go down very much.Now the coin is 17$ and I will be more than happy if in 4 months after all my coins are free the price for one First coin will be 25$,becouse that means that i tripled my money:) I know it will go up becouse in Romania a lot of people started to sell stuff in Firstcoin online so that means they have a lot of faith in this project.Me too
Activity: 25
December 13, 2017, 07:10:32 AM
How and when can I have Eco sharing wallet?

ecosharing is a program for start up
it's not a wallet
Activity: 241
Merit: 101
December 13, 2017, 07:06:15 AM
Hello from Romania!! I know i havent invested a fortune but 6000$ is a start for me. I also have friends that like firstcoin and invested more than me!
Pages:
Jump to: