Pages:
Author

Topic: AltCoin discussion - page 8. (Read 8096 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 03:43:24 PM
ahhh leggete attentamente qua.!!!!!!

http://truffacoin.com/firstcoin-truffa-in-arrivo  Huh Huh Grin Grin
Activity: 18
December 16, 2017, 10:05:55 AM
I wanted to remove 81 coins from the firstcoinclub, after I waited for 3 days, 72h.
I received this text......

it's not fair what they do ... they're my coins you can not put me on what's mine. You can not change the rules of the game during a match.

IN ORDER TO REDUCE ABUSES, PAYOUT FEATURE WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR 8 TO 14 DAYS, THEREFORE PAYOUTS WILL BE DELAYED. WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCES.

IMAGE HERE
https://ibb.co/dKEdX6 

is everything controlled ... why should I wait 3 days, 72h to remove the coins from the firstcoinclub? that means they manipulate the price of the coin.

it is not true that this currency is decentralized.

True it is not Decentralized, its a "Ponzi" like BCC but worse...

109.9million Coins are Premined thats about 99% (Max Supplie 110 million) they dont even notice that on the front page, like they are trying to hide that fact.

I have to repeat what i wrote on page 2,

Everyone who thinks that he made Profit with Firstcoin, has not realized yet how crypto trading works,

If you bought Firstcoin on June 17th, for 2,57$ the Price was around 0.001Sat
now the Price is Price is 17,54$, but still around at 0.001Sat, thats 0%Profit...

If you bought in on September, October or November for 14$, as the Price was around 0.002Sat
you made more than 100% loss...

https://imgur.com/a/hwTLN

also there is this youtube channel, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXNj2wB87Kp8ysUjdDByHQA
seems trustworthy right? Grin , its ridiculous!

Their System works like this, you need to buy FRST on Livecoin or Yobit, then they want you to invest your FRST in their Club by buying Packages, they offer 8 price ranges (Starter to Vip).
If you purchase a membership, your coins will be locked away for 183Days (You cant sell them anymore)
for that you will allegedly benefit from ECO sharing and Mining.
they Offer a Pyramid shaped Refereal System, you can build a group and benefit from people you recruit for their system...

what mining?, as i mentioned before its 99% premined, if they mine btc or other coins where is the mining facilitie?
there is no prove of existence.

Most of their Partners seem to be meaningless or fake,
Firstcoinclub - its Firstcoin themselves
Firstcoin Travel - its Firstcoin themselves
WorldcoinIndex - WorldCoinIndex is not their Partner, why should they?
its a coin index, its just the only CoinIndex where FRST seems good to a certain degree.

just stay away from this Ponzi Scam

Activity: 3
December 16, 2017, 07:50:49 AM
I wanted to remove 81 coins from the firstcoinclub, after I waited for 3 days, 72h.
I received this text......

it's not fair what they do ... they're my coins you can not put me on what's mine. You can not change the rules of the game during a match.

IN ORDER TO REDUCE ABUSES, PAYOUT FEATURE WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR 8 TO 14 DAYS, THEREFORE PAYOUTS WILL BE DELAYED. WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCES.

IMAGE HERE
https://ibb.co/dKEdX6 

is everything controlled ... why should I wait 3 days, 72h to remove the coins from the firstcoinclub? that means they manipulate the price of the coin.

it is not true that this currency is decentralized.

Activity: 350
Merit: 3
December 15, 2017, 11:49:05 AM
Interesting project,any bounties going on?
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
December 15, 2017, 08:22:02 AM

I think this is very strange for this thread, because all I see is commented is newbie. is this all your team that deliberately make post to introduce more your project ?? but it's okay, this may be all part of your plan to make it nicer.
copper member
Activity: 3
December 15, 2017, 06:46:18 AM
Hello,

If you download the wallet from the official website:
http://firstcoinproject.com, it won't contain any trojans or viruses.

Source code is publicly available, you can also check for yourself this situation.

Antivirus softwares often react to these software wallets with similar threats, because they can hang your computer if you want to mine with them.
This applies also to other coins, we believe it is not a real threat.

Best regards!
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.Iυ
December 15, 2017, 02:17:42 AM
Nice to see people sharing their experiences on how they first found out about FirstCoin.

Seems theres been different mediums which people found out....interesting. Looks like you guys have some good marketing done.
Activity: 1
December 15, 2017, 02:15:08 AM
There are 2 websites for Firstcoin:

1. Project site: www.firstcoinproject.com

2. Project community and earning site: https://firstcoin.club/

Steps:
1. Buy coins on an exchange:
www.Livecoin.net
www.yobit.net
2. Transfer coins to your wallet on www.firstcoin.club
3. Buy a package
4. Put the coins in mining to earn interest with a rate based on your package (upto 8% per month)

Good thing about this coin is that they are focusing on all possible revenue streams starting with eco-sharing projects/startups, ATM, exchange price, community building etc. backed by blockchain and combined with the power of networking. Yes it does have affiliate marketing/networking models, combined with its coin. That I believe is its power.
I did my research and found that people associated with it are open and straight forward, that builds trust...the coin is doing well in many markets, should catch up in the west soon.
It is a very good buy at current levels, expect it to be between $100-200 after June 2018.
Happy investing!!!! 
Activity: 7
December 14, 2017, 05:25:35 PM

C-CEX.com
@CryptoCurrEncyX
FirstCoin [FIRST] has modified wallet to use new blockchain without negotiating it with exchange. Dev is not responding to us. FIRST removed.
Lol. Firstcoin is a SCAM!

Scam is now a pet name for each and every cryptocurrency. Grow up and use current new terminologies. E.g Firstcoin isn't in some bubble, it's not a pump & dump coin and it's not volatile. (So all is well with this coin). Look at it's graphs and check for yourself... Cheers
December 14, 2017, 02:55:47 PM
While Fistcoin is an interesting project, everyone should be aware that, should you decide to place your FirstCoins into their 'mining program', FirstCoin will charge you 7.5% for transferring coins back to an exchange, so you can then resell them. That likely includes 7.5% of your original investment - invest 10,000 and they charge you 750 to transfer your own investment back!
This is an issue FirstCoin needs to address urgently.

For the benefit of the 'regulars' who've seen an influx of newbies posting on the forum - an email post went out from the Firstcoin folks, to their members, stating that the coin is to be listed on an additional exchange but the exchange required that some discussion about the coin be present on this forum, hence the pulse of posts.  Undecided
December 14, 2017, 02:43:08 PM
" You can open or download a Firstcoin wallet free of charge. There are no monthly account fees, there is no need for a bank card. Even the transactions are almost free. "  Most importantly, you need to pay oboe attention to the safety ...

Be aware that if you chose to place your FirstCoin to their 'mining program' FirstCoin will charge you 7.5% to withdraw your coins back to an external wallet when the time comes to do that.
That would appear to include 7.5% of your original investment. Consider that for a moment - 7.5%.
Something, which anyone who's decided to go down that route, should raise with the FistCoin folks.
Activity: 2
December 14, 2017, 01:57:46 PM
Embittered by my ignorance in cryptocurrencies, almost by chance I meet Firstcoin and it was love at first sight

I never did network, but in a short time I shared my experience with friends and clients who were enthusiastic about the project

why this happened?

- is a listed currency
- you buy on public excange
- has a high-value remuneration plan
- has an asset protection
- the company has clear and multi-annual growth programs
- invests and shares profits

I imagine in the future the daily use of the crypto and in particular Firtcoin in everyday transactions

Amareggiato dalla mia ignoranza nelle criptovalute, quasi per caso incontro Firstcoin ed è stato amore a prima vista

non ho mai fatto network, ma in poco tempo ho condiviso la mia esperienza con amici e clienti che sono stati entusiasti del progetto

perchè questo successo?

- è una moneta quotata
- si compra su excange pubblici
- ha un piano di remunerazione di alto valore
- ha un asset protection
- la società ha programmi di crescita chiari e pluriennali
- investe e condivide gli utili

immagino nel futuro l'uso quotidiano della crypto e in particolare Firtcoin nelle transazioni di tutti i giorni
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
December 14, 2017, 12:04:00 PM

C-CEX.com
@CryptoCurrEncyX
FirstCoin [FIRST] has modified wallet to use new blockchain without negotiating it with exchange. Dev is not responding to us. FIRST removed.
Lol. Firstcoin is a SCAM!
Activity: 57
December 14, 2017, 11:30:44 AM

C-CEX.com
@CryptoCurrEncyX
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 11:08:32 AM
interesting thread most commentors are newbie with 1 activity.
Activity: 994
Merit: 261
December 14, 2017, 11:03:51 AM
will soon be opened FRST faucet  Cheesy [ Project Faucet FRST ]
Activity: 1
December 14, 2017, 11:00:40 AM
hi everybody from Italy
a friend told me about the project in lete May but I joined it only late August
then I deposited much more late october
So what? there were big chances in front of my eyes but I cold not see any of them. This was my actual beginning.
Actually as a networker I feel proud to be a part of this company and I am very thankfull to the leaders of this disruptive project!
I will share it as much as I can to anyone I can meet.
I like mining program and also ecosharing projects!
Borrow my eyes because I can see 500$ in the next year: be confident and share this opportunity to everybody!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 10:25:13 AM
The growth rate of the currency is impresive. Try to find out the reason. What's they are doing holding the coin in first coin club to avoid the massive sale the coin, and making it more demanded, as lots of crowdsale doing the same. Obligate the presale investor not to sale for 6 or 12 months. Is it not the same thing? Is any expert of crypto currency can analysis the tecnical issue of the coin legimaticy please. Thinking to invest in it considering the good future of the coin. Thanks.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
December 14, 2017, 10:01:27 AM
Stop it you lemmings!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
December 14, 2017, 06:12:17 AM
Good. I see that you are very active team and do not wait when everything will come by itself. Your projects are unique, especially "green" and with crypto ATMs. But something has to be truly unique in technical terms, because of what your coin will go up? What is this?
Pages:
Jump to: