Pages:
Author

Topic: AltCoin discussion - page 6. (Read 8096 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 109
January 03, 2018, 04:25:30 PM
This looks like a SCAM
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 04:01:52 PM
Any serious company,this cannot happen...This is a totally depressing for Firstcoin project...
It’s my money (coins),and i want to be available at every moment... Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 01:58:31 PM
Dear FirstCoin Club member,

As we communicated in our previous newsletter our highest priority is to keep your coins safe.

We began to plan and develop a higher level defense strategy. We needed to cooperate with 3rd party companies for software components but unfortunately due to the holidays the cooperation is and was a bit slow.

Our team is working constantly and waiting for the missing parts for the final solutions, but we can not influence 3rd party companies' schedule.

Currently we still need to wait which delays the payouts.

We are extremely sorry for the inconveniences that have arisen.
 Expected this week we can release the new features.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please always double-check your e-wallet address before sending coins.

This is a kind reminder for you doing this.
 Please always CHECK your wallet address before the transaction.
 It is very important, because we are working based on the blockchain technology.
 (This means transactions are irreversible and irrecoverable.)

Yours sincerely,
 FirstCoin Club
Activity: 3
January 03, 2018, 01:44:50 PM
What is problem with the Firstcoin club...Why can’t our coins(Firstcoin club), to transfer at livecoin...
If anyone knows,let them write... Huh Huh Huh
 Is this the end of the Firstcoin project???...or maybe not!!!
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
January 03, 2018, 04:28:09 AM
I was asked to buy a FRST coin package by a friend who has no fucking knowledge about cryptocurrency.
I was ok to put very small amount of money to buy the package since I could see we were able to trade FRST on Livecoin.net & yobit.net, and I was given an account to access FClub.

Now, all account at FClub is not able to send any FRST to exchange to trade. There were no announcement, communication from FClub or any other information on social media network about this interruption. We don't see any real activity from First Coin team to prove their project is healthy, no white paper, who the fuck is behind this projects? CEO, CTO, Development team? nothing.

I believe First Coin's collapse is coming very soon. The guy who created this topic can be anyone on this internet, no guarantee he is  from Fcoin project. It's 99.999% SCAM project. 

Disclaimer: I am FRST owner from Vietnam, less than 100 FRST

Withdraw your money. Go out from First coin scam program.
If you want to invest, think only in cryto where you will have control under your balance.
Activity: 128
January 03, 2018, 03:37:52 AM
For me this coin has a great future, there is a serious plan of eco sharing with it  !

Name one eco sharing project firstcoin has started? ?  It's just marketing tactics and if they start doing something new then I will be the first to invest and advice other to do the same
Activity: 57
January 02, 2018, 06:38:58 PM
This is a scam coin we have invest on it at c-cex trading website and the developer of this has changed the blockchain without giving the new blockchain to c-cex
Now our coin steel blocked in balance and we can do no think to récupère our money because it's now at trading place
C-CEX.com
@CryptoCurrEncyX
FirstCoin [FIRST] has modified wallet to use new blockchain without negotiating it with exchange. Dev is not responding to us. FIRST removed.
January 01, 2018, 07:06:21 AM
Where did all you newbies come from?  Huh wtf is this insane we love this coin spamming?

I'm with bfljosh.. people are brainwashed with mlm scheme and nobody knows exactly what eco sharing is;) trading is good though but plz don't lend.. u don't know what's coming next and u don't wanna be stuck with ur coins being locked up incase u decided to withdraw.
January 01, 2018, 06:55:54 AM
When u invest in any crypto so the first thing u do is to start saying excellent things about that specific coin Cheesy
Anyway all lending platforms are a time bomb and can blast on your face anytime. I'm glad I quit this one on time. Best of luck who lended rather than trading;)
Activity: 1
December 30, 2017, 04:47:19 PM
For me this coin has a great future, there is a serious plan of eco sharing with it  !

Activity: 1
December 29, 2017, 04:07:48 AM
I was asked to buy a FRST coin package by a friend who has no fucking knowledge about cryptocurrency.
I was ok to put very small amount of money to buy the package since I could see we were able to trade FRST on Livecoin.net & yobit.net, and I was given an account to access FClub.

Now, all account at FClub is not able to send any FRST to exchange to trade. There were no announcement, communication from FClub or any other information on social media network about this interruption. We don't see any real activity from First Coin team to prove their project is healthy, no white paper, who the fuck is behind this projects? CEO, CTO, Development team? nothing.

I believe First Coin's collapse is coming very soon. The guy who created this topic can be anyone on this internet, no guarantee he is  from Fcoin project. It's 99.999% SCAM project. 

Disclaimer: I am FRST owner from Vietnam, less than 100 FRST
Activity: 57
December 28, 2017, 06:39:24 AM
FIRSTCOIN MODEL IS VERY SIMPLE, It's a SCAM and the end is coming Cheesy

PLS tell me:
- Where the ATM?
- Why change the blockchain?
- Where are the many coin the old blockchain?
- Where the real project?

Just say one thing that works Cheesy

FIRSTCOIN MODEL IS VERY SIMPLE,
Let’s see where is the scam? And how this
Cryptocurrency community based affect the “ Real cryptocurrency “
FirstCoin with his business model educate more then 200.000 people about cryptocurrency.
To buy FirstCoin you buy it like any other cryptocurrency ( FROM PUBLIC EXCHANGE), First the member are trained about Bitcoin, how to buy Bitcoin and then on the exchange( Livecoin or Yobit) they buy FirstCoins.
( Till here people learner how to buy/sell Cryptocurrency)
Secound step:
After buying FirstCoin a person have 2 options:
1. To keep his coins on the exchange and sell/buy ( do  trading)
Many people bought on the exchange and keep the coins there( I was one of them) I bought at 2$ and I sold at 10$( 5 times Profit)
2. If you send your FirstCoins in the wallet that they provide in the CLUB then your coins will automatically will be blocked for 6 months, after 6 months your coins will un unlocked and you will be free to transfer them on any wallet( exchange, personal wallet, online wallet, windows wallet etc) YOU DONT BUY ANYTHING, YOU DONT SPEND YOUR COINS
In this 6 months when you keep you coins in the club, becouse you help the project to grow the company share some benefits with you.
1. They share with you,FirstCoins from the prmined coins( a fix amount, depends how many coins You locked in the club)
2. The Profit generate buy the ATM network will be shared with All the club members ( based on how many coins they keep in the club)
3. They invest in real projects (startups, environmental projects( tree plantation) that generate profit after a while and the same they share the profit with the club members
4. They invest in a ICO and they share the ICO tokens with the club members who keep the coins in the
Club)

After 6 months you are free to do whatever you want with your coins, if you keep you coins for another 6 months in the club you get the benefits from the company, if not you are just a trader and that’s all.

Where do you see a scam here? How Can a real coin based on sharing economy model( Uber) can be a scam ?

I like this project and and start to buy more and more Firscoins becouse a coin who is backed up with real things and sharing the profit with me, this can not be bad .... check UBER MODEL
C-CEX.com
@CryptoCurrEncyX
FirstCoin [FIRST] has modified wallet to use new blockchain without negotiating it with exchange. Dev is not responding to us. FIRST removed.
Activity: 19
December 25, 2017, 07:02:47 PM
 FIRSTCOIN MODEL IS VERY SIMPLE, It's a SCAM and the end is coming Cheesy

PLS tell me:
- Where the ATM?
- Why change the blockchain?
- Where are the many coin the old blockchain?
- Where the real project?

Just say one thing that works Cheesy

FirstCoin with his business model educate more then 200.000 people about cryptocurrency.
To buy FirstCoin you buy it like any other cryptocurrency ( FROM PUBLIC EXCHANGE), First the member are trained about Bitcoin, how to buy Bitcoin and then on the exchange( Livecoin or Yobit) they buy FirstCoins.
Secound step:
Many people bought on the exchange and keep the coins there( I was one of them) I bought at 2$ and I sold at 10$( 5 times Profit)
2. If you send your FirstCoins in the wallet that they provide in the CLUB then your coins will automatically will be blocked for 6 months, after 6 months your coins will un unlocked and you will be free to transfer them on any wallet( exchange, personal wallet, online wallet, windows wallet etc) YOU DONT BUY ANYTHING, YOU DONT SPEND YOUR COINS
In this 6 months when you keep you coins in the club, becouse you help the project to grow the company share some benefits with you.
1. They share with you,FirstCoins from the prmined coins( a fix amount, depends how many coins You locked in the club)
2. The Profit generate buy the ATM network will be shared with All the club members ( based on how many coins they keep in the club)
3. They invest in real projects (startups, environmental projects( tree plantation) that generate profit after a while and the same they share the profit with the club members
4. They invest in a ICO and they share the ICO tokens with the club members who keep the coins in the
Club)

After 6 months you are free to do whatever you want with your coins, if you keep you coins for another 6 months in the club you get the benefits from the company, if not you are just a trader and that’s all.

Where do you see a scam here? How Can a real coin based on sharing economy model( Uber) can be a scam ?

I like this project and and start to buy more and more Firscoins becouse a coin who is backed up with real things and sharing the profit with me, this can not be bad .... check UBER MODEL
Activity: 16
December 24, 2017, 08:42:41 PM

Secound step:
Club)

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
December 20, 2017, 07:14:35 PM
These MLM idiots think they have the new btc. They have no idea what good crypto is. This is laughable.

I know some people who're hear something about crypto and bitcoin. Now bitcoin worth $18-$20000 and "a lot of people going to be a millionaire" on this story layman's believe in a story where is First coin "new" bitcoin, and there is a revolution. I'm sorry that people are naïve and greedy and believe it in any fast-money scheme, because of that regular crypto have a harder way to success.
Activity: 7
December 20, 2017, 03:15:35 PM
hello firstcoin, i will like to know more about the new ICO package coming up, though most of my friends think this is an exit plan from your company, please kindly throw more light and ease the FUD

Lol..You are comparing firstcoin club offer of free ICOs with Laser Online ??
Laser online scammed almost 300 million $ and as an exit strategy they told investors that there investment will now be converted to ICO.
But firstcoin club is not converting your investment into ICOs, they are just offering free ICOs of other viable companies as a bonus, those ICOs are never actually going to affect your original investment if they are not successful but there's a potential of huge gains for sure. Year 2017 has seen great success of several ICOs with huge gains so Firstcoin club is offering few of them free to attract new investors..
People keep their eyes on "Countdowns" and wait like little kids to buy ICOs and here you are getting them for free with your Firstcoin investment.
Activity: 7
December 20, 2017, 02:53:22 PM

C-CEX.com
@CryptoCurrEncyX
Lol. Firstcoin is a SCAM!

Scam is now a pet name for each and every cryptocurrency. Grow up and use current new terminologies. E.g Firstcoin isn't in some bubble, it's not a pump & dump coin and it's not volatile. (So all is well with this coin). Look at it's graphs and check for yourself... Cheers

No thanks. You are brainwashed.

We've actually all been brainwashed that Cryptocurrencies are the future currency. That's never gonna happen but yeah these cryptocurrencies are always gonna be around as a trading commodity just like any commodity like gold. But more usability for sure due to it's digital nature.
Firstcoin club is surely an MLM scheme but it's not a ponzi scheme. What do you think Bitconnect is ? That's also an MLM pyramid scheme and many others that promise upto 45% monthly return what about them ? Firstcoin is a way more sustainable and risk free investment opportunity as compared to Bitconnect.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
December 19, 2017, 07:26:42 PM
These MLM idiots think they have the new btc. They have no idea what good crypto is. This is laughable.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
December 19, 2017, 07:25:31 PM

C-CEX.com
@CryptoCurrEncyX
Lol. Firstcoin is a SCAM!

Scam is now a pet name for each and every cryptocurrency. Grow up and use current new terminologies. E.g Firstcoin isn't in some bubble, it's not a pump & dump coin and it's not volatile. (So all is well with this coin). Look at it's graphs and check for yourself... Cheers

No thanks. You are brainwashed.
Activity: 39
December 19, 2017, 04:48:47 PM
hello firstcoin, i will like to know more about the new ICO package coming up, though most of my friends think this is an exit plan from your company, please kindly throw more light and ease the FUD
Pages:
Jump to: