Pages:
Author

Topic: AltCoin discussion - page 4. (Read 8096 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 121
February 17, 2018, 02:33:04 AM
Last Time i saw this MLM Coin around $15 and now $1.2 #WTF
Investor Got Rekt so Bad Learn a lesson and stay away from MLM Shit.

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 07:12:19 PM
Created 14.02.2018 12:44

Dear clients, deposit/withdrawal for FRST has been closed due to permanent hard forks. We credit clients with transactions which aren’t exist anymore, we will not continue to do it.

There is one more reason, which we forwarded to developer, since we’re not eligible to disclose sensitive information.

Source: http://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/607
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
February 11, 2018, 01:03:46 AM
As expected this shitcoin base on ponzi system dumped hard. I am feeling very sorry for investors. People should learn from their mistake and should not put their money on any mlm project.
Activity: 70
February 09, 2018, 01:20:28 PM
Would be interesting to see cryptos get sold through traditional ATMs!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 01:11:16 PM
This project seems to be scam
Activity: 10
February 09, 2018, 01:06:03 PM
can anyone tell me why the price of first coin dropped from 15usd to 2 or 3usd ?

Sure. Price dropped from 18.5 to 1.8$ (it will be close to 0 soon like bitconnect and davorcoin) because old investors that finished 6 months 'mining/lending' period start selling and there aren't enough new buyers. Price drops when there are more sellers than buyers.
Firstcoin looks ponzi , 99.9% from all coins are premined, etc etc.. soon will be under 1$... especially that a lot of users coudn't move the coins to the exchange ...so the sell orders will be a lot more than buy orders ..so the price will drop more...
Your welcome...

PS. next time invest in a real coin... firstcoin is not a crypto IMO... its a ponzi.
Activity: 25
February 09, 2018, 12:57:15 PM
can anyone tell me why the price of first coin dropped from 15usd to 2 or 3usd ?

as you see all coins drop, and many of 300% 400%

the problem with firstcoin price is that they stop paying for 45 days and opening pays many sell immediately

this is a reason..

we got to see when start realizing things they say in webinar in last two weeks
Activity: 114
February 09, 2018, 07:29:57 AM
Activity: 50
February 09, 2018, 07:07:14 AM
After several attempts my KYC was approved within few minuets after I submitted my documents using the new interface.
I used passport and made a photo using my laptop webcam.
Has anyone tried?

Let’s now see when my pending withdrawals will be released. I'm waiting since the end of December.

Will update if there is any news.

I was verified too
many people that I know has received payout in livecoin wallet after two days

I received my payout yesterday. So it seems it will go now smoothly. I'll try now to withdraw some additional coins.
February 08, 2018, 11:21:48 AM
I read the comments...so long no news. Where the live channel to communicate with devs?
lol... what devs man?   In Github is silence and they said they made a lot of updates...
https://github.com/firstconn/firstcoin/commits/master

A project with 3-7.5%/month mining ROI and 10-20% affiliate commission it screams ponzi scheme to me.

Prob firstcoin is next bitconnect, davorcoin, onecoin, etc... we ll see in max 2 months...

Activity: 57
February 08, 2018, 08:59:00 AM
I read the comments...so long no news. Where the live channel to communicate with devs?
February 08, 2018, 03:57:42 AM
After several attempts my KYC was approved within few minuets after I submitted my documents using the new interface.
Has anyone tried?

Let’s now see when my pending withdrawals will be released. I'm waiting since the end of December.

I was verified too
many people that I know has received payout in livecoin wallet after two days

Activity: 50
February 07, 2018, 07:49:16 AM
Has anyone tried?

Activity: 15
February 02, 2018, 07:39:31 AM
This is a ponzi scheme. One of the guy who promotes Firstcoin was a developer for masknetwork (if anyone knows the project). The project masknetwork had an ICO and they've ran with all the money. All investors who got into masknetwork got scammed badly. The name of the developer is Coman Andrei:
his facebook profile in which he promotes firstcoin: https://www.facebook.com/coman.andrei94 and the mask network project http://masknetwork.com/ . You can check bitcointalk aswell to see that they are scammers. Enjoy !
Activity: 73
February 01, 2018, 11:02:44 AM
So crazy to invest first coin. See bitcoinecct... Undecided Undecided. Waitting for 5 years. Paulonia tree grow. First coin have money to pay for you. It really a ponzi. Big scam!!!!¥

GREEN DIVISION
With the ECO Sharing program the FirstCoin community will be part one of the largest green projects of the world. On 3 continents of the Earth (Columbia - America; Malaysia - Asia; Romania - Europe) starts the giant green project in which FirstCoin will take part.

Based on the 40-years plan developed with the participants of the Green project on more than 20.000 hectares 10 millions extremely fast growing trees and plants are settling and has already been settled.

http://firstcoinproject.com/

Fyi
It sounds not like a ponzi..But why do they need mlm here?
Activity: 4
February 01, 2018, 02:50:00 AM
So crazy to invest first coin. See bitcoinecct... Undecided Undecided. Waitting for 5 years. Paulonia tree grow. First coin have money to pay for you. It really a ponzi. Big scam!!!!¥

GREEN DIVISION
With the ECO Sharing program the FirstCoin community will be part one of the largest green projects of the world. On 3 continents of the Earth (Columbia - America; Malaysia - Asia; Romania - Europe) starts the giant green project in which FirstCoin will take part.

Based on the 40-years plan developed with the participants of the Green project on more than 20.000 hectares 10 millions extremely fast growing trees and plants are settling and has already been settled.

http://firstcoinproject.com/

Fyi
Activity: 3
January 31, 2018, 01:36:06 AM
January 30, 2018, 03:43:19 PM
You know nothing Jon Snow... or you are invested heavily or payed by them.

Arguing over internet is past me but I cannot stay away from this cause it can save newbies money or even lives (see bitconnect suicidal posts).

You cannot compare Firstcoin to a normal crypto currency, even with a bad project. Firstcoin its a Ponzi and it is set to failure math wise.
Short ex: you go for 25k package. Your sponsor gets 20% affiliate commision and you get a 10% insta bonus, lol.  You get a 7.5%/month for staking, so in 6 months they have a ROI of 75% (20+10+6x7.5), without their profits. Ohh… great...they must be some kind of markets geniuses. I wonder why Wall Street doesn’t hire them.

A ponzi goes down when there are not enough new members, and it goes exponentially.
So when they have 10 mil members for ex, they need at least 30 mil new signups next 6 months.. And then 100 mil, 500 mil etc..
And lets say bitcoin users gets to 300 mil people. Do we need more to sustain? No… and there is the difference between a healthy  ecosystem and a ponzi sht.
If you believe that ATMs and Paulownia trees are projects to sustain that kind of grow then you are naive…

You mention a few cryptos and ICOs… Yes, some projects are better than others, but at least they are transparent (team, white paper, roadmap) and you have full control of your tokens. ICOs are also risky bets but if you learn the game you can make good ROI.
And yes, there is a lot of speculation in Crypto like in any other market. But u can trade gold or shit.. Is your choice. You buy a few bad apples sometimes? It happens … but if u are smart you had 10 apples and other fruits also…

But this fking ponzies are making me crazy. How can people put money in them when are so obv failures?!?!!?

So stay away from Firstcoin, Davorcoin, EtcEtcEtc Coin, and find REAL cryptos to invest. Don’t be a noob!

PS. This review is also good and funny Smiley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_MZX2cg8Zc

useless talk with people not informed
Activity: 122
Merit: 6
Dream. Fulfil. Repeat.
January 30, 2018, 02:58:21 PM
BitConneeeeeeect  Grin Grin Grin
January 30, 2018, 01:41:47 PM
You know nothing Jon Snow... or you are invested heavily or payed by them.

Arguing over internet is past me but I cannot stay away from this cause it can save newbies money or even lives (see bitconnect suicidal posts).

You cannot compare Firstcoin to a normal crypto currency, even with a bad project. Firstcoin its a Ponzi and it is set to failure math wise.
Short ex: you go for 25k package. Your sponsor gets 20% affiliate commision and you get a 10% insta bonus, lol.  You get a 7.5%/month for staking, so in 6 months they have a ROI of 75% (20+10+6x7.5), without their profits. Ohh… great...they must be some kind of markets geniuses. I wonder why Wall Street doesn’t hire them.

A ponzi goes down when there are not enough new members, and it goes exponentially.
So when they have 10 mil members for ex, they need at least 30 mil new signups next 6 months.. And then 100 mil, 500 mil etc..
And lets say bitcoin users gets to 300 mil people. Do we need more to sustain? No… and there is the difference between a healthy  ecosystem and a ponzi sht.
If you believe that ATMs and Paulownia trees are projects to sustain that kind of grow then you are naive…

You mention a few cryptos and ICOs… Yes, some projects are better than others, but at least they are transparent (team, white paper, roadmap) and you have full control of your tokens. ICOs are also risky bets but if you learn the game you can make good ROI.
And yes, there is a lot of speculation in Crypto like in any other market. But u can trade gold or shit.. Is your choice. You buy a few bad apples sometimes? It happens … but if u are smart you had 10 apples and other fruits also…

But this fking ponzies are making me crazy. How can people put money in them when are so obv failures?!?!!?

So stay away from Firstcoin, Davorcoin, EtcEtcEtc Coin, and find REAL cryptos to invest. Don’t be a noob!

PS. This review is also good and funny Smiley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_MZX2cg8Zc
Pages:
Jump to: