Pages:
Author

Topic: AltCoin discussion - page 7. (Read 8096 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 04:26:47 PM
 We have invest at this coin in c-cex and we have Lose our money because the div of firstcoin don't want to give c-cex the new updates of blockchain

C-CEX.com
@CryptoCurrEncyX
FirstCoin [FIRST] has modified wallet to use new blockchain without negotiating it with exchange. Dev is not responding to us. FIRST removed.

Sep 29, 2017

Activity: 53
Merit: 2
December 18, 2017, 08:48:26 PM
It is obvious that this is a scam.

1) is not decentralized
2) is a MLM system
3) To participate in the system, you must buy the coins on the exchanges and then send it to them
4) the value is piloted, just look at the volume and the marketcap
5) Send an email to those registered on their site, to push people to leave positive comments, because some exchange to place as requisite: ad on bitcointalk.
6) The first people of the "pyramid" are already present in other scam projects.

1) A 99.99% pre-mine has been made, which means that most of the coins are in the hands of the company (so who says that it is 100% decentralized, do you know what "decentralized" means?)

2) receive prizes if you present/promote the project

3) The packages you buy them on their store (website) ... But someone says that around the world is accepted LOL ... it would be nice if I pointed out some store

4) Recently, the Firstcoin currency, the company that controls Firstcoin, has imposed the supply in circulation. This is to keep a high price. So the value did not go up, rather it would have decreased, if they would have kept the supply in circulation unchanged.

This screen is from July 2017:

I recovered the screen from this archive: https://www.filippomartin.com/tag/firstcoin/
In the article written on July 27 "Firstcoin truffa/scam o reale cryptovaluta".
Here is the complete article: https://www.filippomartin.com/firstcoin-truffa-scam-o-reale-cryptovaluta/

This screen:

I did it a few minutes ago.

(if you doubt the date of the article, there are comments in the article, you can also find other Firstcoin screens on coinmarketcap by searching on Google: "Firstcoin screen coinmarketcap)

Another proof is to check the history on coinmarketcap. See: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/firstcoin/historical-data/?start=20170919&end=20171219

From 29 October '17 to 14 December '17, the marketcap column is empty. It is also worth noting that on 28 October '17 the market cap was over 198 million, while today it is only 31 million.

5) If it were a legitimate project, the positive comments come by themselves.

6) They are the same people who have participated in other SCAM projects such as: Onecoin and CoinSpace (in this case too they were at the top of the "pyramid")

Should I continue to highlight other "quirks"?

This announcement and its comments make the chickens laugh ...

You can see more details here: http://truffacoin.com/firstcoin/firstcoin-la-super-truffa-piramidale

P.S. Sorry for my English.
Activity: 1
December 18, 2017, 07:21:45 PM
- Por que você gosta da FirstCoin como criptomoeda?

Listado em worldcoinindex.com e Coinmarketcap.com,  "Blockchain Explorer" disponível , Ewallet para download, presente em muitos Exchange

✔️ Primeira criptomoeda com programa de protecção de valor de troca

✔️ Primeira criptomoeda que conecta e suporta StartUp

✔️ Uma das poucas criptomoeda que terá uma rede de caixas automáticas ATM

✔️ Tem que adquirir Firstcoin nos exchanges e só depois de ter Firstcoins é que pode pertencer ao Club!!!

✔️ Plano de benefícios muito interessante para investidores e Networkers

✔️ Benefícios mensais da mineração

- Quantas pessoas você recomendou a usar Firstcoin?
mais de 40 pessoas diretamente

- Em que país você está representando?
Portugal

Estamos disponíveis para ajudar todos os interessados de língua Portuguesa, Francesa e Espanhol!!!
Activity: 4
December 18, 2017, 07:02:08 PM
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/firstcoin
the price is about 17 USD with 1,869,936 FRST circulating supply from 110,000,000 FRST in total supply
so thats the causes, why the price is so high because of low circulating supply
By the way, i have a friend on fb that always promote this coin,, but with MLM system , is that true ?

Mate, coinmarketcap is false, check on their website, 17,6 million in circulation.

So many false information is going on here
December 18, 2017, 10:41:15 AM
What the real purpose of this coin? What the difference from another altcoins? All of them fast, secure and better than bitcoin - heh. But only few have a good level of capitalisation. Could you specify - why???

In the website, there is some infomation. Maybe it can help.

FYI
http://firstcoinproject.com/
December 18, 2017, 10:35:00 AM

the world is coming here because of MLM

they do not know what is cryptocurrency....

if you bring a person you give 10% of what he invests, works on a binary system, you also pay 10% of the weakest team ...

many say it's not ponzi, well then respond to me:

why should I wait 72 h (3 days) to remove coins from firstcoinclub?  should be instant, right?
why stop me 7.5% when I get money from the firstcoinclub?
why can I now earn money just by recruiting other people?

why should I wait 72 h (3 days) to remove coins from firstcoinclub?  should be instant, right?
>>>>>> In my opinion, the seller will not know the price in advance. This can protect high volume to sell immediately and prevent the price down abruptly
>>>>>> I think it's the basic thing to have some fees for withdrawal but It's high fee, I do agree
>>>>> More people to buy the coin can increase the demand. The bonus from sponsoring people will be paid with firstcoin cryptocurrency not fiat. I'm so new for Firstcoin. It's just my opinion. ^__^

Activity: 324
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 10:21:21 AM
What the real purpose of this coin? What the difference from another altcoins? All of them fast, secure and better than bitcoin - heh. But only few have a good level of capitalisation. Could you specify - why???
December 18, 2017, 10:14:30 AM
I think It's not a ponzi. You can buy FRST(firstcoin) from the public coin exchange, such as, livecoin.net and yobit.net.
If you would like passive income, just only put the coin into Firstcoin club. In each month, the club will provide 2-8% which FRST cryptocurrency will be paid, not fiat currency, USD or EUR like many companies do.

In Firstcoin club, the coin will be locked for 6 months, you can earn the income 2-8% every month. If the coin is unlocked, you can sell all of them or still keep them and get 2-8% income the same.

To keep coin in firstcoin club is a way to increase the price.
Low sell and high buy. What will happen with the price?

For team bonus- binary, direct, and matching bonus, they also will be paid with Firstcoin cryptocurrency only.
It's not like the money from new members to pay for old members.

What I talked about is only one of things and benefits from Firstcoin club.

Sorry for my broken English. I'm not a native speaker  ^________________^

Activity: 3
December 18, 2017, 06:31:54 AM
the world is coming here because of MLM

they do not know what is cryptocurrency....

if you bring a person you give 10% of what he invests, works on a binary system, you also pay 10% of the weakest team ...

many say it's not ponzi, well then respond to me:

why should I wait 72 h (3 days) to remove coins from firstcoinclub?  should be instant, right?

Activity: 55
December 17, 2017, 08:03:41 PM
I would like to know some more about the referal and bounty program around. The benefits.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
December 17, 2017, 08:02:08 PM
Is this frstcoin username on bitcointalk officially First coin account?
Can you explain more about team  who wich you are and can you represent here?
I have few friends who's completely beginners in crypto world, they invested in some weird way in frst coin.

My first impressions that looks like ponzy scheme

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
December 17, 2017, 12:11:29 PM
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/firstcoin
the price is about 17 USD with 1,869,936 FRST circulating supply from 110,000,000 FRST in total supply
so thats the causes, why the price is so high because of low circulating supply
By the way, i have a friend on fb that always promote this coin,, but with MLM system , is that true ?
December 17, 2017, 12:05:59 PM
in Italy is already seen as a ponzi SCAM.

read the article here
http://www.truffacoin.com/firstcoin/firstcoin-la-super-truffa-piramidale

to get the money out of the firstcoin you have to bring other people to the firstcoinclub.....

you can no longer send the coins from the firstcoinclub to a public exchange

everyone who writes here "I love firstcoin", are all members ... they know not how cyptocurrency works...

ATTENTION IS ONE PONZI SCAM

Mate, you are talking about bullshit, nobody meeds to bring extra person to send out your coins.
So many fake and uninformant member here, you don't even.know what is going on in this project
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
December 17, 2017, 06:09:47 AM
It's very likely that very many comments here are fake. If you look for information about this project on the network, you will not find any positive points.
December 17, 2017, 05:58:40 AM
I have problems with firstcoin and I want slack of firstcoin club I want to talk with them
Ther is other people who have the same problem
And I want to find a solution for me and the other people
Activity: 3
December 17, 2017, 05:50:38 AM
in Italy is already seen as a ponzi SCAM.

read the article here
http://www.truffacoin.com/firstcoin/firstcoin-la-super-truffa-piramidale

to get the money out of the firstcoin you have to bring other people to the firstcoinclub.....

you can no longer send the coins from the firstcoinclub to a public exchange

everyone who writes here "I love firstcoin", are all members ... they know not how cyptocurrency works...

ATTENTION IS ONE PONZI SCAM
Activity: 1
December 16, 2017, 11:29:50 PM
WOW... What a plan!!!!
I just love Firstcoin, Love the compensation plan they have....

The most amazing and attractive thing investing in Firstcoin is the ECO sharing program... That is to say they are working for the betterment of humanity and Protection of our Planet....

I have started last month and by the Grace of Almighty today i have a huge team of investors and marketing professionals...

I am from Pakistan......

Love u Firstcoin club.....
Activity: 26
December 16, 2017, 08:32:36 PM

I think this is very strange for this thread, because all I see is commented is newbie. is this all your team that deliberately make post to introduce more your project ?? but it's okay, this may be all part of your plan to make it nicer.

I think that's one of their strategy. Giving positive feedback so that this coin can gather attention! but nah! in social media it might work but not here. SCAM alert.
Activity: 7
December 16, 2017, 08:10:29 PM
ahhh leggete attentamente qua.!!!!!!

http://truffacoin.com/firstcoin-truffa-in-arrivo  Huh Huh Grin Grin

Isn't that an 8 month old article ?? lol
Even if it's a ponzi scheme Firstcoin club is gonna be around for several years if you compare it with bitconnect which might only last till the end of 2018
December 16, 2017, 07:47:49 PM
What can I do to withdrawal my firstcoin in c-cex.com
They tel us that the developer of firstcoin has change the blockchain without giving this website the update of this new blockchain my firstcoin steel in my balance and I can't do no think to withdrawal it or to exchange it because they have remove it from trading
Pages:
Jump to: