Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for fast Profit - page 22. (Read 2088 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 12:38:55 AM
Let's take a look at the bigger picture and the future, NEO is one of the potential investments for the future for me! However, after studying numerous cryptocurrencies and making tons of research, NEO as a potential investment but also quite risky. It can go up dramatically but it really depends on what kind of applications investors will use in the future. It is your decision.
Activity: 96
April 12, 2018, 12:35:13 AM
NEO already has had many big Chinese companies that are going to work and sell for NEO. So I recommend investing on it because in general Crypto market is very volatile and risky.
Activity: 95
April 12, 2018, 12:33:30 AM
In my opinion, NEO is a solid platform that will be mass adopted in China and China has had many major financial successes that people in the west don’t know about and also is currently the worlds most populous country with over 1 billion people living there. NEO now exists in its own financial ecosystem. Thus though there is a bit of a monopoly there, long term investment for me is okay.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 03:45:21 AM
altcoin is a very good option for this but if you invest in this work from money point then you will wait and invest in bitcoin for make more money and have extra profit from home doing this work.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 03:19:26 AM
Exchange arbitrage still remains an effective source of additional profit. buying a crypto currency on one exchange and then selling it on another with the deduction of fees can bring quick profits.
Activity: 36
April 11, 2018, 03:08:06 AM
Adult Industry moves on blockchain, with this cool project of StasyQ
They have good partenerships with celebrities from adult movies and they are up to start a service for providining content, payd with their token.

Already working platform with payment for Adult Movies : https://www.stasyq.com/275

265 000 followers on instagram : https://www.instagram.com/stasyq.official/
70 000 followers on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/stasyq.official

CEO Statement : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VevQsUPm2QA
ANN ICO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7c9tNZ0e_E
Their models : https://www.stasyq.com/

Join ICO :  https://stasyq.io/?ref=30cde89544caa549a813d660c4b27967
Activity: 308
April 11, 2018, 03:00:26 AM
There are so many good altcoins in the market today. But for me, I see great potential in Cardano, PPT and Omisego. I have been monitoring their buy and sell movement and it is quite high. Also, their community are very much active as well as their team. Although, their prices are already quite high and well established so the dip was good for me.
Activity: 181
Merit: 13
April 11, 2018, 02:42:59 AM
Should I invest my 3ETH on which of the below for a quick buy and dump to maximise my profit?

ETH
NEO
ADA

Go all in on NEO
Activity: 154
April 11, 2018, 02:32:06 AM
Should I invest my 3ETH on which of the below for a quick buy and dump to maximise my profit?

ETH
NEO
ADA
It is difficult. These are long-term projects that will have high returns. Short-term changes will be small and not worth participating. Of course, if you just want to make small profits in the short term, that's ok.
Activity: 168
April 11, 2018, 02:06:23 AM
maybe yes because to get a quick profit we choose just a good coin to invest and can get a quick profit because now the price of altcoin down we can not predict when it will rise again,,,
Activity: 113
April 10, 2018, 02:48:57 PM
I will choose NEO for short term profits. Many ICOs will start using the NEO platform for their projects just like how ETH started but for long term I think all the 3 should be kept.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
April 10, 2018, 02:39:34 PM
I don't think altcoins are fast earning money.... ETH and btc will increase... Other altcoins I m not sure

BTC and ETH is a good investment to have but also you need to have some altcoins which can help you make the multiple time returns in the short run which will be provided by this unknown altcoin at present time. Invest carefully after doing the research.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 844
April 10, 2018, 02:30:26 PM
Eth is the right choice for you to invest,But its no use for now you sell eth just to buy eth Better you save the first eth it fits later the high price you sell,And you buy it again when the price is down as it is today
Activity: 156
April 10, 2018, 10:26:51 AM
Nowadays, a lot of altcoins have the potential of gaining a lot. Now  i choose to invest mainly in ETH and hope that it will grow but it definitely will gain more and faster profit. 
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
April 10, 2018, 03:13:59 AM

ETH
NEO
ADA

Look mate, I know you want to make quick profits here like me and the others do. I understand that. However, you need to know that the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable and high volatile, so we cannot predict which of these altcoins you’ve mention will skyrocket faster. There is no such thing as easy and quick profits here in cryptocurrency. You need to start learn cryptocurrency trading until you master it day by day.

Just my two satoshis.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 10, 2018, 03:13:44 AM
You better do your own research. You know that there are many investors here too that wants their coin to be pumped and what you'll get is a bunch of suggestions that you should buy their own invested coin.
If I were you, I won't listen to them and I'll just do my own research and learn on how to maximize my profit. And if you aren't sure of what you are doing then you can just simply invest it to bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
April 10, 2018, 03:11:21 AM

ETH
NEO
ADA
Altcoin has its own advantages and advantages. usually, gain Altcoin can be seen from the comparison of the purchase price with the selling price. from the comparison, we can know that the profit we get how big. other than that I am sure with the development of Altcoin the better can bring many advantages.
Activity: 53
April 10, 2018, 03:10:27 AM
I don't think altcoins are fast earning money.... ETH and btc will increase... Other altcoins I m not sure
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 03:09:42 AM
Ethereum should grow strongly until next year. Therefore, I do not advise you to get rid of ETH
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
April 10, 2018, 03:08:27 AM
I would see none among these. Had you invested in IOST token a few days ago, you would have definitely made 30% profit in 3 days.
As per today's price, you can still invest in it and hope for good returns in the coming months. IOST token comes with a lot of potential and I won't be surprised if it gets listed among the famous 10 coins. It has more potential than any other coin out there. For more details on it I suggest you check out the official website. It is listed across all the major exchange portals including Binance and Bittrex. If you have an account on any of those exchanges, buy it.
The current trading price is 0.028$ and will definitely increase from here. Apart form this, you can also look at LBRY and GAS to make fast profits.
Pages:
Jump to: