Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for fast Profit - page 21. (Read 2088 times)

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 02:08:00 PM
My choice is Cardano as it is a new platform that is in mid-development that has the potential to make some big moves in the crypto space. It’s a long hold since it’s not planned to have Proof of Stake out for another 2-3 months and smart contracts are not out yet.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 01:29:52 PM
NEO strategy is very well planned, there is a certain amount of tokens that is kept in order to invest in coins that will improve NEO ecosystem. NEO will be boosted by many different coins (NEX, HPB) etc.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
April 12, 2018, 01:03:24 PM
Should I invest my 3ETH on which of the below for a quick buy and dump to maximise my profit?

ETH
NEO
ADA
those 3 altcoins are good, so you dont need to decide which altcoin you will invest to those 3. you must divide your 3 eth, they are all promising and has a future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 11:35:52 AM
yes, it's really quick to earn when you invest in altcoin or when you trade in altcoin you also get the income.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 11:33:28 AM
This is a very dangerous strategy. You can not rely only on the desire for quick profits. You can stay with nothing and lose everything. The price of any coin can collapse at any time. The big volatility is connected with the big risk.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 11:28:43 AM
Should I invest my 3ETH on which of the below for a quick buy and dump to maximise my profit?

ETH
NEO
ADA

In my own opinion, you should not invest on either one of this coins you are interested because ethereum is already good enough to earn more profit, the best thing to do is just start trading today in the market because it was volatile and that's what other traders does like about this industry.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
April 12, 2018, 11:26:09 AM
ETH , good to invest, high volume stable enough
BCH , my third investment after ETH and yes, it's quite high right now so it's worth to trade
BTG, I still believe it can increase but it's require some time because bitcoin forking already reach lv 2 !
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 11:25:48 AM
Now there are many such problems, because now the price of BTC has declined, and the price of ETH has dropped. Personally, I think BTC will stabilize all Altcoin, including ETH one day
Activity: 392
April 12, 2018, 11:25:12 AM
ETH, NEO and ADA are good altcoin. You can good investment it and you can hold coin some year because you can get big profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
April 12, 2018, 11:22:00 AM
You can choose to hold ETH or more safely, breaking down the investment of 3 coin per ETH 1 would be safer. Wish you achieve the desired profit!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 11:10:09 AM
I think NEO and ETH is good. You should hold ETH and also buy NEO to maximize your profits  Smiley
Activity: 69
April 12, 2018, 11:09:37 AM
To be honest, I will hold ETH right now because the price seems to be suppressed.
Activity: 53
April 12, 2018, 11:09:01 AM
I only think about EOS, some day you can see EOS give us too much profit
Activity: 69
April 12, 2018, 08:20:13 AM
I see that ETH has some thing special! Its prices took another hit when the markets entered a period of extended slowdown. However, it now appears that the currency has fully recovered as it has bounced back and is moving towards a new all-time.
Activity: 81
April 12, 2018, 08:09:47 AM
I vote for ETH which is among the most popular names in the world of cryptocurrencies. With a market cap which comes in second only to BTC, ETH offers a promising technology with a long term vision. As nearly weeks it looks like ETH is leading the recovery as the currency is eyeing at a new all-time high.
Activity: 98
April 12, 2018, 08:05:52 AM
I think it is ETH! This coin has been one of the most popular cryptocurrencies of all time. It has proved to be a giant in the markets last year as it grew. ETH is also a cryptocurrency giant and the technology powering that has been appreciated by millions of users from around the world, some even expect that ETH to overtake BTC some day!! Grin Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
April 12, 2018, 03:44:52 AM
I think you better invest more in Ethereum it has less value now. This year it will comeback double the higher value of the coin. You will profit to this coin just keep trusting and enjoy.
Activity: 490
April 12, 2018, 02:40:08 AM
yes, I agree with my investment in ethereum because I will more easily get many benefits, because the future of enthereum is also still good, especially you can trade in your market will be faster you get every time.

The guy was asking about FAST profit. As I understand, when you invest in Ethereum now, you will not be in plus for a very long time. I would rather pay attention at the cryptocurrencies that are under $1.
Activity: 182
April 12, 2018, 01:23:46 AM
It may be a logical choice to increase our earnings by instantaneous small amounts. so it is a logical option for the investor who is very good at following and interpreting the graphics well. but it needs to be tracked very often. Sometimes we do not have that much time  Cool
Activity: 107
April 12, 2018, 12:40:28 AM
NEO is also a decentralized cryptocurrency like almost all other ones and it takes advantage of the technology of smart contracts. People can build applications and smart contracts on top of the NEO blockchain. It’s still not even as close big as communities of bigger coins like Bitcoin. So my choice is NEO!
Pages:
Jump to: