Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for fast Profit - page 24. (Read 2088 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 09:32:32 PM
I believe in this upcoming ICO that aims to bring in the masses into crypto. This will have a better return than many altcoins.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31823480

This will be the first arbitrage exchange that aims to bring the masses into crypto with their user-friendly UI, crypto education, and the first company offering individual insurance. The CTO has 40 years coding experience in the financial markets for exchanges. Definitely, keep an eye out for this one. Has solid tech, team, solves huge problem bringing the masses into crypto, and building a loyal community.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
April 09, 2018, 09:30:33 PM
At this stage, few people will give up holding ETH, and the market has been adjusted to a steady trend. It's absolutely impossible to drop again to $200.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
April 09, 2018, 04:40:52 PM
Should I invest my 3ETH on which of the below for a quick buy and dump to maximise my profit?

ETH
NEO
ADA

These cryptocurrencies are great, and surely, they have a nice future, but I have many doubts about the fast profit that you will get in you invest in these coins. I guess that you should pay attention at the smaller alts, those that are under $1.
Activity: 122
April 08, 2018, 02:47:52 PM
Should I invest my 3ETH on which of the below for a quick buy and dump to maximise my profit?

ETH
NEO
ADA
personally I believe in ETH

it had a huge product & block chain technology.

&

it's queen of all cryptocurrencies
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
April 08, 2018, 02:39:29 PM
I think that out of those coins that you are considering the best option is the air, its price is currently under the strongest pressure, and when the growth goes he can calmly make x5 or even x6. This is a very realistic bar if we analyze information for the past two years. Still very promising is NEO, it is also very attractive at the moment for investments ..
Activity: 182
The stock photography revolution
April 08, 2018, 02:30:48 PM
NEO and ADA are good choices to gain profit but the problem is you have to choose right time to invest your ETH into these crypto and it's not easy to find out right time to invest Smiley). I think if you don't know how to analyze the price chart to find out good time to invest, you'd better hold your 3 ETH and wait ETH price increase only Smiley)
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
April 08, 2018, 02:27:51 PM

ETH
NEO
ADA

For me, ADA is good and all, but in my honest opinion, I really don't think it's any better than ETH and NEO I would go 1ETH for NEO and the rest would be set for holding because at these prices on this bearish season, it wouldn't really make any sense to sell out any altcoin or bitcoin that you hold. I mean, Why sell or transfer to other investments when you already have a good investment that you believed in enough to dive into. So unless you are gonna put in some cash, I suggest that you go for 1ETH for NEO and hold the 2 ETH left.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
April 08, 2018, 02:15:18 PM
There are so many good altcoins in the market today. But for me, I see great potential in Cardano, PPT and Omisego. I have been monitoring their buy and sell movement and it is quite high. Also, their community are very much active as well as their team. Although, their prices are already quite high and well established so the dip was good for me.
Well if you understand the risk you can proceed and buy those coins, but still we can't get any assurance of do any quick bucks for buying sure coins,
we see a lots of fluctuations and only big whales can still create some thing that will favored them, we knew how they can move the market accordingly,
but in the longer run better to stay with btc and eth, jsut for personal opinion I guess.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
April 08, 2018, 02:05:31 PM
There are so many good altcoins in the market today. But for me, I see great potential in Cardano, PPT and Omisego. I have been monitoring their buy and sell movement and it is quite high. Also, their community are very much active as well as their team. Although, their prices are already quite high and well established so the dip was good for me.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
April 08, 2018, 08:03:38 AM
if you want to make profit, if you know about coin renewal in this month.
you can check and invest on your coin,
you will benefit, if you want to invest in cryptocurrency,
safe investment does not really exis.
even bitcoins (the not safe).
because all investments have risks.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 08, 2018, 07:41:34 AM

ETH
NEO
ADA
I think that all three of these coins are equally undervalued, there is no sense in choosing some kind of one of them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 08, 2018, 07:40:02 AM
I think it would be ETH.
Because when the bull market comes, the BTC and ETH will rise first, and ETH is at a very low price.
Activity: 196
April 08, 2018, 07:30:59 AM
if you want to get a quick profit, the most important you have to know which coin really profitable for you investkan. I think ETH is good enough for long-term investment.
ETH does include good coins to invest. but I think if we want to get a quick profit for now bitcoin is a wise choice because bitcoin prices are now down and bitcoin price changes so fast that we can get a quick profit when buying bitcoin now.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
April 08, 2018, 07:28:59 AM

ETH
NEO
ADA
the received lab should give us satisfaction. thus we can comfortably run the coins we have. just like you, I also chose 3 coins that gave me quite satisfactory returns, ie NEO, Etehreum, and Litecoin.

I always believe in this coin as fast profitable in altcoin cryptocurrency this coin are:
ETH-Ethereum
NLC-No Limit Coin
TRX-Tronix
That is why i invest them both so that it doubles my profit once each of them are increasing in digital market.

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
April 08, 2018, 07:17:55 AM

ETH
NEO
ADA
I personally would just chose ETH, i don't really want to risk investing in other altcoins, because they haven't been able to do that much lately, the profit that you get from them is low compared to the time put in holding them, it might seem like ethereum is down at the moment but it has been there, it reached a high value and that makes it a good coin to invest in, and with all the ethereum based ICO that are constantly launching there is a high potential for it to rise again, so this might be the best time to invest as much as you can in it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 07:11:24 AM
Ethereum is a very popular cryptocurrency, and high-tech. It will have a great future, so at least half of this capital should be left to ETH. The rest to be split between strong and new start-UPS, like these: 0x (ZRX)
TRST (WeTrust)
Gup (Guppy)
Icn (Iconomy)
Ant (Aragon)
RLC
Sngls (Singular TV)
Exp (Expanse)
Music (Musicoin)
ION (ION)
GNT(Golem)
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 07:11:12 AM
if you want to get a quick profit, the most important you have to know which coin really profitable for you investkan. I think ETH is good enough for long-term investment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 07:10:06 AM

ETH
NEO
ADA
the received lab should give us satisfaction. thus we can comfortably run the coins we have. just like you, I also chose 3 coins that gave me quite satisfactory returns, ie NEO, Etehreum, and Litecoin.
Activity: 490
April 08, 2018, 07:02:54 AM
Looking for profit in a fast time for now I think it is impossible. All prices come down, one way to stay afloat only hold the coins until the price is high. And it happened not in a fast time.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
April 08, 2018, 06:55:40 AM
Unless you’re a margin trading demon, your best bet is to keep the majority of your portfolio in bitcoin and forget about it.
Pages:
Jump to: