Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for fast Profit - page 19. (Read 2088 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
April 21, 2018, 12:26:32 AM
I think all your choices for a quick profit are not good for the short term because all are great long-term altcoins. I recommend you choose low marketcap altcoins for the short term because it will give you more profit. All altcoins from the top 100 to 200 are perfect for the short term since most of them can enter the top 100 in the near future.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 12:25:00 AM
Altcoin market prices are hard to predict, but I believe in ethereum. but it also takes patience if you want to make a profit. when the market crashes it is not possible for you to trading.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
April 21, 2018, 12:23:34 AM
Should I invest my 3ETH on which of the below for a quick buy and dump to maximise my profit?

ETH
NEO
ADA
Why did you choose that 3 altcoin? if I look through their graphs I suggest to prefer NEO that's if you want fast dump and pump, then I suggest ethereum if you stay in the up trend and wait for the highest price, apart from that 3 altcoin for fast profit because the market is currently green I recommend TRX and XLM.
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
April 21, 2018, 12:23:00 AM
Should I invest my 3ETH on which of the below for a quick buy and dump to maximise my profit?

ETH
NEO
ADA

3 of them is really good choise.. you can go on with this cryptocurrency withhout hesitate👍
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 12:21:35 AM

ETH
NEO
ADA

I prefer eth, neo and ripple. Yes to these three altcoins is faster in the rate of profit in the trade. in fact there are many altcoins that can be profitable depending on we can find every potential gap
Activity: 140
April 21, 2018, 12:21:15 AM

ETH
NEO
ADA

Continue to hold Ethereum, and you will get good income in the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
April 21, 2018, 12:17:07 AM
These coins are not supposed to gain a lot... Probably it would be better to look at new potential starships - Arcblock is the first on my mind. Or Helbiz, trades starting soon...
Activity: 21
April 21, 2018, 12:12:49 AM
i  will sell NEO if i hold it with large amount. that is a dengerous idea
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
April 21, 2018, 12:07:39 AM
I recommend the ethereum, but don't expect a huge profit if short term investment or in quick time only. altcoin this one has great potential in the long term to generate great benefits.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 11:52:28 PM

ETH
NEO
ADA

Altcoin could be a quick profit because if you want to get a quick profit you also have to invest or sell altcoin you have because now altcoin prices decline you better invest in the long term to get the benefits

Activity: 98
April 19, 2018, 11:04:49 AM
I'm finding something about ADA and know that now it has a lot of beneficial function that make it more potential. It is putting emphasis on a very strong engineering team, scientific approach and building up on the original Ethereum platform and making improvements upon it. It supports the feature of smart contracts with a few enhancements and also underlines the layered approach to the way the network is built, which then makes modifying, scaling, and maintaining way easier. Therefore, I suggest this coin for you!
Activity: 392
April 19, 2018, 05:48:33 AM
I prefer in ethereum because ethereum price will be stronger and have more favorable price for investment and give faster profit, etehereum also be comparison for other coins
Activity: 686
April 19, 2018, 05:17:09 AM
NEO has more return potential as its still at a small market cap compared to that of Ethereum. But I think Ethereum is a much safer bet as it has so many development updates lined up and the next two years are going to be of ETH. Don't invest with the mentality of fast profit cause if the markets don't pump than you might end up frustrated and sell your coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
April 19, 2018, 05:04:28 AM
Just hodl ETH. If you have cash, so NEO is good choise. But seem like it's raise up around 50% since you post this. I expect price around 100$ in May. Your choise, good luck
Activity: 476
April 19, 2018, 05:00:07 AM
The more capitalization of a coin, the less profit you will get. I would look closely at coins that have fallen very much since the beginning of the year, the cost of which is less than $ 1 and circulating supply up or about to 500 million.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 04:59:34 AM
All decisions are on you but if I were you I would keep eth and wait until I got a big enough profit,
Because I believe and in eth
Activity: 560
April 19, 2018, 04:53:00 AM

ETH
NEO
ADA

actually every altcoin has the potential for quick profit, and I think it depends on one's knowledge and experience. Yes, you can trade quickly to make a profit. the third coin can be the best choice. so try to research it
Activity: 128
April 19, 2018, 04:52:35 AM
I think Altcoin who has a quick profit potential is Ethereum.
Ethereum movement in the market is very fast and now more and more demand. I think you do not lose if you choose it.
Activity: 69
April 19, 2018, 04:37:35 AM
Why only NEO, ETH, ADA can choose. I think you should go looking for other valuables. I don't have a good recommendation for you. This requires you to find it yourself. If it is me, I will now choose to keep ETH. Bitcoin has recently started to rise and ETH will follow.
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 19, 2018, 04:31:22 AM

ETH
NEO
ADA
I see Ethereum having a pretty good rise. with this increase, Ethereum gives considerable profit. besides that, with such a market Ethereum can continue to increase.

Pages:
Jump to: