Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 29. (Read 18838 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
July 24, 2018, 04:10:02 PM
Well, seeing bitocin pumping so much these days, I guess we just have to wait for it to slow down before it will start raining on the altcoins.
Activity: 364
July 24, 2018, 04:06:21 PM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

Yes, altcoin has a great future, investing alts are also profitable ,many altcoins have been developed specifically to address concerns raised over the future and long term viability of btc, just dont give up mate its just the matter of patience.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 03:42:38 PM
I know how you feel... my investment portfolio consists of 80% of altcoins, but its value has dropped dramatically in USD value since January. I guess I have made a big mistake when invested in altcoins on the peak of hype.

I also feel your pain! Been HODLing strong through the whole correction and definitely taken a HUGE hit. Hopefully we will see more positive news and good attention come back into the markets soon!!
Activity: 49
July 24, 2018, 03:40:34 PM
bitcoin and all the rest, everything is done on the initiative of finding something from computer technology
Activity: 154
July 24, 2018, 03:36:27 PM
Altcoins are very profitable, you just need to pick the right one. I have a suggestion for you check it out scidex.Their project seems important for the science development.  It’s a new marketspace for scientific data.

Activity: 154
July 24, 2018, 03:33:32 PM
Altcoin future is completely dependant on this prince of the bitcoin if the bitcoin market dominance increases then that means that it will be the end of the altcoin market, it will not go to zero but will no longer be a competitor
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 12:55:04 PM
I think that everything depends on whether new large investors will come to the market. It so happened that everyone who wanted to buy crypto currency already did it, and new players distrust the market. Now it makes no sense to talk about individual coins, because everyone is interested in the general growth of capitalization.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
July 24, 2018, 12:28:57 PM
There are really good altcoin projects which has good project concept fulfilling society requirements. Those project has realistic milestones and proper road-map. And also those are building up reliability and trust among most of the crypto investors. The key factor is to find out such a project for our investment.
Activity: 224
July 24, 2018, 11:20:53 AM
We chose this kind of work, therefore we have patience and just rejoice in a small growth, I think that everything will return its positions which were in the beginning of the year, but everything will be over time the main patience!
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 10:57:20 AM
I think you are new to crypto. If you hold before last year you will have benefited immensely from the profits that would have grown in your portfolio. Six months now and we have been in dip so its not expected for you alts to grow. Man up and stop lamenting. Once the bull run starts, you will appreciate holding my friend.
Activity: 265
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 24, 2018, 10:37:16 AM
I know how you feel... my investment portfolio consists of 80% of altcoins, but its value has dropped dramatically in USD value since January. I guess I have made a big mistake when invested in altcoins on the peak of hype.
Activity: 238
July 24, 2018, 10:10:46 AM
I guess the future of Altcoins is very optimistic . Because they are very promising .
Agreed. They're very promising. It is the only thing whose existence is independent of laws or people. Cryptocurrency lives on its own and will live forever.
Activity: 52
July 24, 2018, 10:10:11 AM
The future of the altocene depends directly on bitcoin, since after the fall of the cue ball, the altokkans increase. Especially my personal opinion.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
July 24, 2018, 10:07:17 AM
I think if you choose a prospective altcoin and at the right time to buy it, then this is a fairly profitable occupation. At the moment, everything says that a new growth of Bitcoin is possible, and after him altcoins.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
July 24, 2018, 09:56:47 AM
Altcoin investment is profitable.But if you invest in good coins, good profits can be found.So before investing recognize good coins.Investigating these coins such as Eth, Waves, Mgo, NEO, XRP will not be lost.

If the project is strong, then almost certainly the price of its coin will grow, although it can happen not quickly, it all depends on the team and the work of the project.

Activity: 392
July 24, 2018, 09:46:25 AM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

Altcoins future is as bright as bitcoins. The potential that it has can help itself to survive for the next decades or even centuries. Based on altcoins performance for the past few weeks and months, we can say that it has an upcoming great future ahead and that is a good news.
Activity: 98
July 24, 2018, 09:10:13 AM
A lot of altcoins have future. But also there are a lot of scams projects. Be careful and carefully choose altcoins for investment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 09:07:13 AM
Cyrptocurreny in other words wants to be the global curriculum of a globally applicable world. If this dream materializes, then slowly the role of the Central Bank may become extinct. In the digital world, the ambition of bitcoin and other cyrptocurrencies to become the world's single currency is a brilliant one: making the transaction process very easy, super efficient, and able to eliminate transaction costs that are often imposed by conventional banks. Cyrptocurreny can also make us store wealth assets only in a "digital safe" that does not require the flurry of old school records. With all that, cyrptocurrency can also slowly make conventional banks extinct like dinosaurs in antiquity.
Activity: 476
July 24, 2018, 09:06:50 AM
altcoins future is bright I think.     altcoins market going on well. it's price stable. altcoins is the best investment. you can invest in and get earn lot of money. it's gives lot of opportunities to investors. I think, in future altcoins will more popular and it's user  will increase.
Activity: 127
July 24, 2018, 09:02:13 AM
The demand for Altcoins is very good,we can only expect a long-term victory .
Pages:
Jump to: