Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 49. (Read 18838 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 04:59:04 PM
I think the altkoins have a good future and can help when it is necessary to transfer some small amount or pay in the game.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
May 25, 2018, 04:57:18 PM
It seems to me that in a few years most of the projects that are associated with the altcoins are doomed to extinction. Only a few of the most important and serious projects that make up the main nodes of the crypto-currency infrastructure will remain.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 25, 2018, 04:45:35 PM
6 months is a very short time for investment. In order not to panic in times of market decline, one must understand which projects you are investing in. I advise you to familiarize yourself with the technologies of the coins you are investing in. Then waiting for market growth will be much easier.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 04:36:52 PM
Probably altcoins would be fine because they are necessary to make competition on market to bitcoin. Without altcoins cryptoworld would be look like monopoly.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 04:18:08 PM
There's a great future in altcoins , maybe you just picked a wrong coin that's why you don't get enough profit , basically it really depends on what coin you are holding right now so next time invest in some altcoin with a good potential , do some research to determine which coin has a great potential .
Activity: 179
May 25, 2018, 04:17:17 PM
yeah of course altcoins have a good future but not for all . so we have to choose the right one by a good research . I can't say your coins are not because some coins take more than 6 months to give a profit
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 12:25:27 PM
This job is not for the guys who want to take money fast, it is for those who are able to wait patiently Smiley
Activity: 182
May 25, 2018, 11:38:04 AM
Yup it depends on what coins you hold. Don't just hold and hold without knowing what you are holding. It is good to hold the potential coins in the market. Pretty sure at time will come you will earn huge volume of profit from your holding coins.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 11:25:00 AM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

It depends to the token that you hold, if the token is so successful for sure that token you hold will pump, but if not that token will pump soon, after 3 years or more.
Activity: 50
May 25, 2018, 11:05:44 AM
If you know how to pick altcoin and hold it 6 months is long to have morr profit in one altcoin only.Im not a professional but I know how to  choose good project and altcoin to hold..
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 10:52:10 AM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭
I also like you but I really do not want to stop because I think the potential is still good to earn a lot of money, just now it's not the time, so keep optimistic because I'm sure if we keep trying we will get our target
I believe altcoin still has hope and a bright future

I believe that after the rules that are going to be applied worldwide, it will be a much better perception of altcoins. So I should be optimistic that after summer things will go better and better.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 03:21:43 PM
Participate in the bounty and you will have a lot of altcoins. Many of them can cost a lot in the future Undecided
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 03:04:45 PM
thankss😭
I also like you but I really do not want to stop because I think the potential is still good to earn a lot of money, just now it's not the time, so keep optimistic because I'm sure if we keep trying we will get our target
I believe altcoin still has hope and a bright future
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
May 20, 2018, 02:46:01 PM
Look around how the projects are developing! Yes, there are many scams, but there are also worthwhile projects with their own token. For every action in our life, there will be some kind of token - projects that are striving for this. Investors are bored and they will drown in the crypt, so hang on!
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
May 20, 2018, 02:36:03 PM
check and estimate  last project of half or one year, projecti  touch upon all spheres of our life, and it will continue,  to my mind it blockchain will be inalienable part of pu life (like TV or mobile phones)
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
May 20, 2018, 02:32:31 PM
The suggestion would be pretty obvious. You have to sell your coins during pump and sell it during dump. So in january you had to sell your coins.
Activity: 119
May 20, 2018, 02:29:24 PM
Over time, only the top altcoins will remain, the rest will be completely forgotten, because their value will be negligible
Activity: 98
May 20, 2018, 02:23:23 PM
Sometimes some Altcoin can be frustrating though, but the truth is that some of them ends up meeting the expectation. I think you need a little bit of luck to pick the right ones.
Activity: 60
May 20, 2018, 02:22:17 PM
Future of altcoins is bright. You just have to know what coi s do you have. You must research if what you hodl is backed up by projects that would provide long term investments
Activity: 17
May 20, 2018, 01:08:01 PM
Altcoin has a great future ahead you just need to find the right altcoin to invest in to. Right altcoin at right time with right analysis to get totally the right profit.
Pages:
Jump to: