Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 64. (Read 18838 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 12
April 19, 2018, 02:57:44 PM

I'm sure that almost no one knows about the project that I want to tell you) BlockV, I would call it a diamond of the future!
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 02:49:03 PM
Steem has a transaction speed of 3 seconds and ZERO fees! It has reached 1 million transactions yet it didn’t even slow down, unlike Ethereum with their Cryptokitties. Steem only used less than 1% of the bandwidth. IOTA may be one of the top altcoins and is modeled after the Internet of things (IoT). It has come a long way in its price as well. It used to be so cheap but now it’s already at $3 – $5. What’s different with IOTA is that it’s not based on blockchain technology, unlike the other coins.
Activity: 172
April 19, 2018, 02:29:06 PM
not all altcoins have enormous potential and give us an advantage in the future for that we must be good at choosing altcoin so we are not in vain in hold few months or several years
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
April 19, 2018, 02:25:25 PM
All the coins except Bitcoin  are called Altcoins.Altcoin future is very bright future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
April 19, 2018, 02:24:10 PM
The future of altcoins is a bit distressing. all subcoins will not be on the market in the future. strong will remain to the poor market which will remain. this is always like this.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
April 19, 2018, 02:22:19 PM
Yes Altcoin are Damn good. But the problem is that which is the right pick for the altcoin. Lots of the ICO are Scam right now. If you find a good ICO then you will be on the moon oneday.
So if you have good altcoin then it will have promising future otherwise you money go in vein.
Activity: 90
April 19, 2018, 02:09:11 PM
Monero for sure. Monero is a secure, private, and untraceable cryptocurrency. It is open-source and accessible to all. With Monero, you are your own bank. Only you control and are responsible for your funds.
Activity: 98
April 19, 2018, 07:25:49 AM
Ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency in the world behind Bitcoin. It's been actually growing a lot faster than Bitcoin. BTC has grown around 300% this year but ETH is up about 4000%. So that I think ETH could replace BTC.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 07:23:09 AM
Altcoins are good if you invest and trade wisely. Research is needed ofcourse and i would suggest you get advice from an experienced member of the community.
Activity: 89
April 19, 2018, 07:10:17 AM
in fact I do not know what to do with it so that it is the only one that is based solely on belief and is a very good way to hold or wait for the value of its value as you think it is enough for your needs I do not think it's as difficult as it is for your development.
Activity: 98
April 19, 2018, 06:04:55 AM
I think you need to choose the right Altcoin in order for you to profit. Each coin has different aims and therefore, their development would be various too.
Activity: 104
April 19, 2018, 05:43:27 AM
I think, check the roadmap of most altcoins, the maturity of the coins are in 2018. 2018 holds the key to a blossom altcoins boom. Holding alcoins for 6 months in 2017 and getting tired is lack of patience. I encourage you to be patient still.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 05:43:03 AM
Only coins of very good crypto projects will bring you a good profit. A lot of projects are still in the initial stage, many of them will not begin to work. To choose you, I invested in such projects as Effect.ai, Wabi, Fusion, TeFood.
Activity: 147
April 19, 2018, 05:21:34 AM
Altcoin is very profitable, you just need to choose the right and you do not be discouraged Although the fall of altcoin prices will rise soon.
Patience is the key to trading and investing in crypto currency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 05:07:58 AM
Do not make this problem the end of your struggle to invest Indeed altcoin in recent months has decreased very significant but we as traders must keep working hard to gain profit by holding assets and always be optimistic that the current price will rise.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
April 19, 2018, 05:07:17 AM
Any altcoin can have a fantastic future. Many, unfortunately, show only the initial rise, followed by an irretrievable fall, some projects just throw. In this situation, you should not bet on only one coin. Study the market, choose 5-6 coins and bet on them. At the end of time and the exit of other coins can, and sometimes need to reconsider their preferences.

I agree that almost every coin has a chance for a beautiful future. And many altcoins have this chance in the short term. But if we talk about the long-term perspective, I think that altcoins will remain around 10, which will offer users completely different opportunities. The other projects will not be able to realize themselves, as they will not withstand competition. This is the law of nature - the strongest survive.
Activity: 107
April 19, 2018, 04:00:19 AM
For me, altcoin future is the profit I get from it next these month. There are so many ways to get profit from investing altcoins such as trading, mining, and bounty signature. If I want trading invest my money in best altcoin, I will research the coin that I think it is good coins.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 03:28:01 AM
Any altcoin can have a fantastic future. Many, unfortunately, show only the initial rise, followed by an irretrievable fall, some projects just throw. In this situation, you should not bet on only one coin. Study the market, choose 5-6 coins and bet on them. At the end of time and the exit of other coins can, and sometimes need to reconsider their preferences.
Activity: 95
April 19, 2018, 03:21:47 AM
Every tradable asset has two values, its intrinsic or true value, and the speculative value. Compare to BTC, Altcoin price is much lower and possibly near or much less than the intrinsic value of the underlying technology. Therefore, I believe in the growth of Altcoin in the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
April 18, 2018, 04:58:44 PM
some alternative currencies, built on a blockchain, are capable of overtaking bitcoin. Infrastructure for their circulation is ready, it should not be built from scratch. This happens in the following way: the developers of those or other altcoins simply refine the shortcomings of the past "brethren" and improve. from this it follows that in time, only the strongest and most promising altcoins will remain on the market.
Pages:
Jump to: