Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 66. (Read 18838 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
April 14, 2018, 05:24:25 AM
In the future the altcoin will spike. I think not only in late 2018, altcoin prices will rise again. I believe this is true and I am determined to hold my altcoin until the end of this year.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 05:21:55 AM
Altcoin has the future, because the new project is coming, but I believe most of us will agree that you must be careful before any decision is made by Cryptoworld.
Activity: 700
April 14, 2018, 05:20:12 AM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

If you pick good altcoin for long term investments, I am believe you will make profits in the future. Many good altcoin in market like ethereum, monero or maybe coin with cheap price like ravencoin
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 05:19:30 AM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭
I think ETH & NEO have the bright future.

I think one of them will prosper. It might be ETH.
yes, I agree with you I call Ethereum as king of Altcoin,
Ethereum is the best coin after Bitcoin and is now soaring, so I think Ethereum has a very bright future.
Activity: 322
April 14, 2018, 05:15:44 AM
I will support the majority's opinion that the most promising coin is ETH. This platform now processes more transactions than all others and the popularity of the etherium will make its coins the most popular and expensive.
Activity: 32
April 14, 2018, 05:11:45 AM
thankss😭

I think one of them will prosper. It might be ETH.
Activity: 376
April 14, 2018, 05:10:04 AM
I think the Altcoin trading is profitable. First of all, we must choose profitable coins, then buy them at the low price, and sell them at the right time. Then we can get more profits from Altcoin traiding.
Activity: 364
April 13, 2018, 01:40:12 PM
thankss😭
maybe you should be more patient and take lessons from this failure. maybe for 6 months this has not your livelihood. but believe that your struggle and hard work for 6 months is not in vain. success takes a long time and hard work. My advice should not make this failure a burden, but make it a motivation for the future to be better. and do not forget to ask your experienced friend's advice, it's also important to make you better.
Activity: 132
April 13, 2018, 01:39:28 PM
thankss😭
Activity: 280
April 13, 2018, 01:16:31 PM
My advice is just wait and be patient,
because this is what can be done,
 if you need  a lot of money at this time Altcoin still can get a little profit though.
because if you've invested in Altcoin,
 I can advise just be patient.

I agree that 80% of Alcoins, whose capitalization is on a very deep day, can make a profit of 300-1000% as early as 2019.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 12:48:43 PM
My advice is just wait and be patient,
because this is what can be done,
 if you need  a lot of money at this time Altcoin still can get a little profit though.
because if you've invested in Altcoin,
 I can advise just be patient.
Activity: 56
Merit: 12
April 13, 2018, 12:19:12 PM
Altcoins are being actively used. In many places, altcoins have started to face the challenge as an investment network. In addition to bitcoins, altcoins are now being used actively. In such a case, the future of the sub-coin will be much more focused on the idea of the investment network. It has become one of the reasons for preference because of the momentum of more growth every day. Altcoins are shortly used everywhere with peace of mind, and every day they are able to increase their importance further.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 13, 2018, 12:13:54 PM
For long-term vision, I'm sure the BTC will lose its # 1 position, an ETH or an altcoin that may not yet emerge, with technology and superior applications replacing it. hope god will be with us  Grin

Do not worry, the whole market will soon resurface several times. Since the volume of trading in fact for such a capitalization is very large. Wink
Activity: 448
April 13, 2018, 12:11:48 PM
After today's unexpected growth of the Crypto-currency and the increase in the capitalization of all the Crypto-currencies, the question arose. With what is this all connected and how will affect the altcoyins? because Bitcoin today gave growth of almost 20% this is a long way off a lot of it. What do you think?
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 11:34:03 AM
For long-term vision, I'm sure the BTC will lose its # 1 position, an ETH or an altcoin that may not yet emerge, with technology and superior applications replacing it. hope god will be with us  Grin
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
April 13, 2018, 11:28:02 AM
thankss😭
There are few altcoins in the coinmarketcap which has a very good future ahead that waiting for us. Like Ethereum, Waves, Adex, Utk, Trx, Omisego, Neo, Dent, Tky, and Bay in my perception of my understanding.
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 03:12:19 AM
Its all depend of bitcoin , if whales will let to bitcoin growning so all alts will growing too , iam very hope on them and for good crypto future.
copper member
Activity: 301
simply getting the job done
April 12, 2018, 03:06:44 AM
Now it is time to invest in to altcoins, Bitcoin price stagnates and moves to the right, so many people are investing into altcoins and that´s why now all of them are in green numbers.
Activity: 308
April 12, 2018, 03:05:59 AM

Have patience ... everything will be, 6 months is not an indicator, you need a fairly long period to get a decent income, at the moment the market is not happy with its performance, but soon there will be a take off and then you will be satisfied.
Activity: 191
April 12, 2018, 03:04:18 AM
unfortunately all of them bound to bitcoin. they all fall when Bitcoin loses value. for that reason the best bitcoin  Undecided apart from a few coins
Pages:
Jump to: