Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 69. (Read 18838 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 10:14:40 AM
I am sure that altcoin will be fine, the appearance of a new altcoin is now a natural thing since many people who come here join
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
April 05, 2018, 10:08:10 AM
I believe that many cryptocurrencies have a good perspective. Projects that are in the top-50 According to the website of the coinmarketcap, these are projects that deserve your attention.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Presale Starting May 1st
April 05, 2018, 04:44:44 AM
Seems to me that the market still follows what bitcoin does since it's the main pairing to all altcoins. Etherium is nice but it doesn't have as much volume as Bitcoin has. I believe that every altcoin has a good future as long as the dev still focus on the project and still supporting the project. we can see that in the market, many of altcoin still survive until now and even the altcoin trying to reach a high price, but maybe only a few of the altcoin that will stay at top fifty at the coinmarketcap and has a big volume on every exchange. I see a bright future for many quality alt projects,

Of course the market will follow btc. After all, this is more than 1/3 of the market capitalization! What are you saying? All will dance to his tune until they themselves will not resort to anywhere or he will not collapse completely
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
April 05, 2018, 04:44:14 AM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

Altcoins are mostly utility and the value of the altcoin is meant to increase with the increase in the use,  if you buy and hold an altcoin that does not have any use,  the value will not go anywhere regardless of how long you hold it.
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 04:35:16 AM
Hi

Now where is Alts, if alts wants to increase into btc pair all altcoins need huge steps adoption same as like btc, those alts which have good Fundamentals and community better then btc it will rise sooner or later. I read somewhere coinbase will thinking to add alts sooner or later (not confirm yet) that only one step if alts wants to boom it need more adoption new investors and bigger community for alts campaigning.
As Crypto Trader 2017 year we seen where many acc increased 1btc into 20btc in alts season other hand we seen drawdown 50btc acc to 5btc in winter season too.

🎉Happy new alts year 2018 to all my beloved friends and fellows. 🎉

Thank You!
Activity: 117
April 05, 2018, 04:09:01 AM
If you feel that you are not get into altcoin then better you working on other else despite you don't feel its worthless. At least you learn and watch the markets to know more about altcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
April 05, 2018, 04:07:15 AM
I think that many altcoins can become very successful. For example, an ethereum. Capitalization of the ethereum may become the first in this year.
Activity: 5
April 05, 2018, 03:51:22 AM
No worries about, if you believe in future than everything is fine
Activity: 40
Merit: 9
Support life!
April 05, 2018, 03:50:14 AM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

Now the situation has become even more worse. Most of the coins have lost their value by 505 or more since you posted. It is very unreliable currently.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
April 05, 2018, 03:39:54 AM
thankss😭

which altcoins that you're holding til now?
we can't expect to always have a profit from out investment, it's because the price of altcoin is fluctuative, but trust me, later the price will rise again, so hold a little longer guys
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
April 05, 2018, 03:01:30 AM
Based on the information I collect and read. The best alternative coin this year is Litecoin, and I think that altcoin has a great potential so that they can follow the steps of bitcoin along their journey in electronic currency. Litecoin is an alcotek that demonstrates excellent and stunning performance in the market.
That information is good but I would not just my money in just coin, the entire market is developing and there is a a lot of new investors
coming so make sure you can also consider other coin especially those which are undervalued until now, litecoin is not undervalued IMO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
April 04, 2018, 07:06:32 PM
Based on the information I collect and read. The best alternative coin this year is Litecoin, and I think that altcoin has a great potential so that they can follow the steps of bitcoin along their journey in electronic currency. Litecoin is an alcotek that demonstrates excellent and stunning performance in the market.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 04, 2018, 03:17:19 PM
Altcoin industry is as profitable as bitcoin industry itself. But you should pick a good ICO with a promising and good project that is well crowdfunded. A lot of alternative cryptocurrencies in this industry possess good projects yet doesn't make it in the market mainly because of the lack of investors that would pump and dump on it. You have to pick a good and profitable ICO that is also not a scam.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
April 04, 2018, 01:21:41 PM
If you buy or have good coins, then you will get good profit in the future. But if you have scam coins, then you will not see any price movement favour for you.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 01:17:47 PM
Not at all altcoins the good future. Even can't survive for a long time. Perhaps, they are valuable at first or when time of his creation, but days pass, they have just disappeared in air. Many coins are created almost in a day, and probably most of investors will switch on new, but not to old coins and almost nothing in the price.
Activity: 129
April 04, 2018, 01:07:39 PM
thankss😭
I think its future is bright.

&

And it will grow more soon  Wink Grin
Activity: 196
April 04, 2018, 01:04:44 PM
Some altcoin are profitable like as ETH CS TRF LION EOS etc. so you can hold these altcoin and earn profit
Activity: 98
April 04, 2018, 12:53:04 PM
I think you should invest in ETH. I am very confident in it, now Ethereum electronic currency has been gradually asserted its position on the investment market electronic money. Ethereum has become a target for investors even in the early part of 2017, when the price of Ethereum soared, prompting investors' interest in ETH to be even higher. Bitcoin, became the most profitable and profitable investment channel in this period.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 12:47:18 PM
thankss😭
The market is not in a better position which was in spring or even in January 2018. It was necessary not to be greedy and fix profits ... Of course, almost nobody did it - because they expected growth more and more: (Greed: (
But I think that everything will grow even more
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 12:21:14 PM
I think you've rewarded your patience with the date of the message. in General, in any case, to see the income in cryptocurrency - it is desirable to wait a year, before you get a profit - consider yourself lucky. but this is not always the case
Pages:
Jump to: