Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 68. (Read 18838 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 06, 2018, 01:35:48 PM
We can make profit from almost all altcoin because altcoins are very profitable. you just need to choose right altcoin for you to get more profit.
you do not need to panic if the altcoin you have now has a good prospect,because the price of altcoin will increase again in the next few weeks.
How many weeks I will get $1000 for Ethereum again? Next few weeks? No, I don't trust Ethereum price can reach my target again sooner like you said. Never happen. You can't predict exact time to bounce from the bottom price in the cryptocurrency world. No prediction can be exact in this market.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 03:51:07 AM
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*-Z_yrtCCpe5oN6-TW7o_Rg.png

Sounds too good to be true? The Artis Turba ICO is already over and with $5 million in funds the team has already started with the development of the Artis Turba Exchange - and it is expected to be live in June 2018 from where these earnings will be implemented Cool

Forward Together!

Check out the Artis Turba ANN
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/artis-turba-cryptocurrency-wallet-trading-platform-2539340
Activity: 100
April 06, 2018, 12:42:11 AM
Having little capital to invest altcoin, it is more risky to invest in bitcoin or ethereum. It's hard to choose a good altcoin to invest and need to understand the techniques to evaluate the right time to choose a good price to invest.
Activity: 259
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 12:06:06 AM
Most altcoins will be lost, as they do not carry any useful idea. In the future, there will remain 100-200 coins, each of which will work for its specific consumer.
Activity: 182
April 06, 2018, 12:02:48 AM
I see a bright future on Altcoin, but not all Altcoin has a bright future, I think only some Altcoin have a good system that has a bright future. Like Ethereum, Litecoin, Waves, and BCH.
Activity: 33
April 06, 2018, 12:00:50 AM
See its market place here one can't predict the future on current situation,but the probability of making profit in  long run is matter of chance as in other investment business.
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
The stock photography revolution
April 05, 2018, 11:48:56 PM
We can make profit from almost all altcoin because altcoins are very profitable. you just need to choose right altcoin for you to get more profit.
you do not need to panic if the altcoin you have now has a good prospect,because the price of altcoin will increase again in the next few weeks.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 11:30:51 PM
Every single coin or token have a buyer. This will be the same in the future too, only scam and garbage ones will be eliminated and the rest will continue as a good way of investment. Just try to benefit from this profit.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
April 05, 2018, 07:40:07 PM
I think Altcoin has a bright future because Altcoin more and more use it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
April 05, 2018, 06:49:33 PM
I think you should just leave your altcoins in your wallet as well as the contribution of the Bank - for a long time. Unfortunately, cryptocurrencies are now in drawdown but I am sure that in the future cryptocurrencies will grow.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 06:49:23 PM
There is time for everything ^_^ maybe its not the time for that coin your holding. you should let go if you feel like its not going anywhere with holding the coin.
Activity: 268
April 05, 2018, 06:47:43 PM
The current crash eth didnt lose as much since it's not directly linked to bitcoin.But if ppl were pulling money out of the market,Eth wouldnt be an exception either.Just happens to be less of a pullout than Bitcoin was.
Bitcoin was dumping that is why Ethereum was dropping so fast. There shouldn't be any other reason.
Activity: 439
April 05, 2018, 06:45:50 PM
I don't think blockchain is that important at the time. Most alt coins are spam. Will they be our future sure maybe but I'm guessing 7+ years. Alt coins were made up so fast because money is involve. Give it 2 years n they alt will disappear because the blockchain wasn't proven. I think in 7 years if your holding now u will become rich jus like holding bitcoin back in 7 years.
Activity: 238
April 05, 2018, 01:47:31 PM
The future of altcoins is hidden in the mist) I think 90% of all current altcoins will disappear. There will be only those backed by technology and a strong team. And of course this token will be needed by the community.
Activity: 155
April 05, 2018, 01:43:02 PM
The current crash eth didnt lose as much since it's not directly linked to bitcoin.But if ppl were pulling money out of the market,Eth wouldnt be an exception either.Just happens to be less of a pullout than Bitcoin was.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
April 05, 2018, 12:23:51 PM
Holding altcoins is the guiding principle of all altcoins, if you decide to sell your altcoins the coin may increase the day you sell everything
Activity: 26
April 05, 2018, 11:46:03 AM
Just wait until your effort gives you success. If you give effort, in the end you will get success in exchange.
Activity: 104
April 05, 2018, 10:48:09 AM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

which altcoins that you're holding til now?
we can't expect to always have a profit from out investment, it's because the price of altcoin is fluctuative, but trust me, later the price will rise again, so hold a little longer guys

I am holding NEO and LYM at least till the next year. Maybe even longer no matter the market.
Have invested in them and have trust in their future. Finger crossed I am right.
Activity: 318
April 05, 2018, 10:22:03 AM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

To benefit from altcoin, choose a good altcoin that has the potential to grow. Altcoin is currently very much, but not all altcoin will have a future, so choose the best one.
Activity: 140
April 05, 2018, 10:18:51 AM
We can determine the future of altcoins from the value of Bitcoin today because altcoins were dependent on the top leading cryptocurrency which is bitcoin. Eth sometimes can be opposite value of bitcoins, we can somehow buy eth coins for the future. Just be aware and stay put continue earning more money
Pages:
Jump to: