Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 83. (Read 18838 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 502
February 19, 2018, 06:19:10 AM
Based on the information I collect and read. The best alternative coin this year is Litecoin, and I think that altcoin has a great potential so that they can follow the steps of bitcoin along their journey in electronic currency. Litecoin is an alcotek that demonstrates excellent and stunning performance in the market.

Litecoin showed good performance during the bloodbath.  I think litepay affected that price.
But I prefer more innovative projects while investing.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 05:27:27 AM
I believe altcoins are profitable as bitcoin is. We just need to hit the right timing as it is both promising and risky.
Just need to study the fluctuations in prices and sell or buy it given proper deliberation.
Also if you bought it at the peak of its price, then profits or returns would surely be long in waiting.
As a friend of mine once noted, any altcoin can have it's time to grasp a fantastic future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
February 19, 2018, 05:21:09 AM
Based on the information I collect and read. The best alternative coin this year is Litecoin, and I think that altcoin has a great potential so that they can follow the steps of bitcoin along their journey in electronic currency. Litecoin is an alcotek that demonstrates excellent and stunning performance in the market.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
February 19, 2018, 04:34:03 AM
Altcoins future is pretty simple, it even shows signs right now.
Bitcoin lost a lot of ground and it will keep losing. The more money will get into the crypto world, the more money Bitcoin will lose.
The altcoins will attract more and more of the market cap, and ultimately it will be much more used an valueable as whole compared with Bitcoin.
Yes, the bubble of BTC will blow-off in a 2-3 years, so a lot of cryptocurrencies will die too (i think that 90-95%). I advice you to invest in top 10 alts, which are used by different companies and will be in demand in future.
Activity: 70
February 19, 2018, 04:21:12 AM
Altcoins future is pretty simple, it even shows signs right now.
Bitcoin lost a lot of ground and it will keep losing. The more money will get into the crypto world, the more money Bitcoin will lose.
The altcoins will attract more and more of the market cap, and ultimately it will be much more used an valueable as whole compared with Bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
February 19, 2018, 04:15:54 AM
Any altcoin can have a fantastic future. Many, unfortunately, show only the initial rise, followed by an irretrievable fall, some projects just throw. In this situation, you should not bet on only one coin. Study the market, choose 5-6 coins and bet on them. At the end of time and the exit of other coins can, and sometimes need to reconsider their preferences.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
February 19, 2018, 04:12:05 AM
Altcoins are very profitable, you just need to pick the right one. You have to buy it at the right time and sell it at the right time. Need to buy rights altcoins, with growth perspective and just hodl for 1-2 years. and make your investment double maybe tripple
Activity: 266
February 19, 2018, 03:21:25 AM

I think this subject is a discussion among people. Something is happening in the crypto market at any moment. new coins coming out to the market. Some of them are dying. others grow stronger.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
February 19, 2018, 03:11:09 AM
The future of Alternate coin is indeed longingly awaited by different block chain experts and we need to hold on until we reach the peak of its popularity. There's no reason for us to hold back in investing and earning bounties. Just keep on patronizing these coins and it will us to the future that we've never dream of.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
February 19, 2018, 02:44:10 AM
Many people say this: There is no future with altcoins but its not very true, yes, there are bad altcoins all over the place but you should look for better ones and do your math. So you can make good money.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
February 19, 2018, 02:21:31 AM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭
If you want an big profit then you must go to the number one crypyos, like bitcoin because of its fluctuating value, the dropping price and the rising price have a big diffirence don't depend only in the altcoins because the price is too small even though you hold it for the long terms also, the price is stable that's why altcoin is good only for the short term investing
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 02:15:04 AM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭
That means you can not properly utilize and manage altcoins. Currently I can use altcoin by trading, from the profits of altcoin trading, I can use it as the cost of daily living.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 02:04:12 AM
The altcoins definitely has a future. Of course, they can not catch bitcoin, but altcoins will grow in price many times. For example, recall ethereum cost 3 years before and how much it costs now??  Smiley
Activity: 350
February 19, 2018, 12:02:46 AM
Yes, of course the company who offers altcoin has a big and great future in our society. Many people starts to invest with these altcoin the continuous support of the public to altcoin gives them more reasons to pursue hard.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
February 18, 2018, 01:20:51 PM
you just need to keep them, although no one knows what will happen to them, I do not trade them, until I choose a strategy to keep
Activity: 336
February 18, 2018, 01:17:29 PM
Of course not every altcoin has a future, but in any case there is a chance to be in the top! So here it is already at your discretion, you can take risks, even need to.
Guys, advise what altkoiny you consider the most promising)
Thank you all for your answers!
Activity: 420
February 18, 2018, 01:10:17 PM
It's interesting what altcoins you hold. Maybe the ones from airdrops? Most of them have really no value now. I believe in the future a dozen of altcoins will remain, the others are to be gone.
Activity: 294
February 18, 2018, 01:06:55 PM
In the future maybe many altcoins appear, and the old altcoins will increase in price like ethereum, waves and others. Wink
Activity: 210
February 18, 2018, 12:59:52 PM
aww.. actually it depends on which type of altcoin do you hold..  its really important that you should hold the right one .
Activity: 238
February 18, 2018, 12:51:00 PM
thankss😭

Could you please tell us a little bit more details about your investment history. Because as far as I can see, the coins reach it peak some time for you to cash out. But it also can reach bottom at another time. Are you trading or investing?
Pages:
Jump to: