Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 86. (Read 18838 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 02:08:58 PM
firstly you need study about altcoins. Altcoins has very breight future. you just need to pick the right one. You have to buy it at the right time and sell it at the right time.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 01:56:58 PM
The current crash eth didnt lose as much since it's not directly linked to bitcoin.But if ppl were pulling money out of the market,Eth wouldnt be an exception either.Just happens to be less of a pullout than Bitcoin was.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 01:51:58 PM
Six months is huge period for good altcoins and in that much time any coin will pump at least once. If you watched the market closely then this happens often and you see the whole pumping thing all the time. May be you are not watching out for right opportunity that comes often in the alt coin market. Which coins are you holding and how is the past for them. If you can share then we can add more knowledge into it about how to invest and get profited from the same. Most altcoin are really a long term investment to see good profit
Activity: 644
February 14, 2018, 01:47:29 PM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

Of course everything depends on those who invest. If the supporters are loyal for many years , then the altcoin will survive over all kinds of situations on the crypto market. The altcoins which have the solid ideas, team, aims behind them are likely to stay on trend (ETH, for instance).
Clear that there are no guarantees. It’s a luck to pick the right coin and then buy or sell it at the right moment,

Of course, if you take into account the etherium, then this is me, which practically serves most of the company's ico. but it is necessary to mention other coins that these companies represent and therefore they are much more promising and have real positive moments in the future.
Activity: 336
February 14, 2018, 01:27:37 PM
It is secure just one thing to remember buy safe and sell safe one thing if you want to hold then hold safe it is all about altcoin future.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
February 14, 2018, 06:33:21 AM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

Of course everything depends on those who invest. If the supporters are loyal for many years , then the altcoin will survive over all kinds of situations on the crypto market. The altcoins which have the solid ideas, team, aims behind them are likely to stay on trend (ETH, for instance).
Clear that there are no guarantees. It’s a luck to pick the right coin and then buy or sell it at the right moment,

Activity: 490
Merit: 28
February 14, 2018, 06:02:27 AM
The best way to reduce the risk of loss in altcoins is to make thorough research by following the announcement thread on the forum to know which altcoin is more substantial. Altcoin has great profit potential depending on the kind you choose to invest. You should also check the coinmarketcap to identify altcoins with bright future

Yeah finding succesfull coins would entail a tremendous research like joining forum that will give you hint and advise and more important study thier platform and and knowing thier working product if it really works and analyzing it if it is profitable and possibility of ROI and the team working in the project are having good credentials and expertise.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
February 14, 2018, 03:29:21 AM
We have future here in altcoin it is very profitable you must pick a good one or you can collect more imagine there is some tokens is equivalent to 1$ or even more so we just need to join many bounty to collect those token or coins.
Activity: 322
February 14, 2018, 03:28:06 AM
At the announcement I am still chasing them for the official date / time of the token. They generally open the token a few hours earlier with the existing operator so that tokens can be checked in the market
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
February 14, 2018, 03:18:26 AM
All altcoins give us profit. If you hold it for some months, you get good profit. If you sell coin soon you will loss.
copper member
Activity: 364
February 14, 2018, 12:56:33 AM
Altcoin are very profitable,you just need to choose the right alt in order for you to profit.altcoin has a very bright future.I want to join deeponion airdrop,it,s a good project,I love it and I believe the price of altcoin will increase again in the next few weeks.
Activity: 173
February 14, 2018, 12:53:52 AM
The best way to reduce the risk of loss in altcoins is to make thorough research by following the announcement thread on the forum to know which altcoin is more substantial. Altcoin has great profit potential depending on the kind you choose to invest. You should also check the coinmarketcap to identify altcoins with bright future
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
February 14, 2018, 12:18:48 AM
thankss😭
Are you sure about this?
If you hold altcoins since 6 months ago, it is very possible you made good profit.
Maybe you chose only one or two altcoin which happen to be among the losses.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 14, 2018, 12:18:38 AM
I think if quantum computing takes over then maybe cryptos will become obsolete or when Humanity becomes more civilized and we will be all living in resource based economies than having the monetary systems we have in place right now. I think that will take centuries but cryptos might be around for another 50 or 100 years, well hopefully at least in our lifetimes so we can earn something from it.
Activity: 83
February 14, 2018, 12:11:42 AM
I think altcoins will have a good future.Mainly I came to this conclusion because there are plenty of successful ICO's in recent past and those altcoins running in market smoothly now. Also I can see there are plenty of upcoming promising ICO's.
Activity: 263
February 14, 2018, 12:10:04 AM
I suspect that you have to wait a little. I hope that in February and March the market of crypto-currencies will start to grow, then you will be able to fix the profit
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
February 13, 2018, 11:59:56 PM
thankss😭

I do not believe for 6 months holding alt coin does not benefit.
it does not make sense to me.
anything coin if 6 months time is definitely profitable.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
February 13, 2018, 11:49:21 PM
Altcoins future will be very big. Though the market is on dip right now, it is slowly recovering. You don't have to panic when it comes to selling your coins because you'll just end up losing profit. Just be sure to invest on a coin that is promising and has the potential to soar high in the future. Continue to hold your coins until the right time or you can also do some day trading for small profits.
Activity: 182
February 13, 2018, 11:24:44 PM
thankss😭

Six months normally enough to gain profit but all again comeback to our pick altcoin because not all of the good.
Altcoin have future and i am sure that but not all of them. So thats why we need to pick the right one.
Activity: 98
February 13, 2018, 10:49:46 PM
Altcoins are very profitable to choose the Altcoins you can pick up the market. There are some Altcoins whose future is much better.

I think you can gain from each altcoin if you hold it.
Pages:
Jump to: