Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 85. (Read 18838 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 11:21:19 AM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

You must be patient with that. Believe it.
Just wait and see the big advantages of altcoin. You won't regret it. You must trust that altcoin can brings the bright future for us. Keep it now and a few months later you will get the profit of that.
Depend on which altcoin you have invested.
Example hold shit coin for long term, do you think you can get rich from that coin?
Never! And there are more than 1500 cryptocurrencies, which altcoin is the best? Cheesy
If you act just like you said, then not only get rich, but you can lose all your investments in a jiffy. But even this you will not notice, as storage for the future. the only perspective for long storage is Bitcoin, And all the other coins you need to work with them on the exchange every day.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
February 16, 2018, 11:16:43 AM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

Just wait and see the big advantages of altcoin. You won't regret it. You must trust that altcoin can brings the bright future for us. Keep it now and a few months later you will get the profit of that.
Depend on which altcoin you have invested.
Example hold shit coin for long term, do you think you can get rich from that coin?
Never! And there are more than 1500 cryptocurrencies, which altcoin is the best? Cheesy
Activity: 169
February 15, 2018, 01:09:20 PM
Bro just hold... It is a good investment in the future and do some research about the project, It can be profitable but your smart prediction is required and have a reliable strategy to know when to rise and fall.I believe that altcoin is very good to be a long term investment. Just focus and study the flow.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 07:58:19 AM
It is true Altcoin for the future and can be profitable but smart to predict and must have a reliable strategy to know when to rise and fall
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 07:43:52 AM
FUture is so bright that it will blind you. The whole infrastructure is being built by altcoins. Look at ETH, NEO, WAN, ICX, COSMOS, POLKA. The Dapps on this will be so innovative. So much potential.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 06:45:44 AM
thankss😭

Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
February 15, 2018, 06:29:25 AM
I think there is future for altcoin but it will take long before they get to be recognize. If you have a strong portfolio of coins then there's no need to worry my friend. It will take long but it's worth the wait.
Activity: 224
February 15, 2018, 05:31:52 AM
I think that the future of the Altocoys is good. And we will be able to verify this already this spring and summer (if the coins are not Shitkoins). The market of crypto currency was on the correction. Now the correction is over and growth should begin. So do not worry. All the altcoins will be fine.
Activity: 303
Merit: 102
February 14, 2018, 05:30:31 PM
It seems to me that 2018 - year of altokin. Therefore I will put also main percent of a portfolio in violas, and only small in BTC and ETH. Though predict the big growth of BTC and ETH, it is logical to assume that perspective violas will give X many times more giants.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
February 14, 2018, 03:24:56 PM
I think the reason that we could say that altcoins might not be profiting is because they are accumulated to be paid at the end of the ico. So, because we are not paid weekly and can't convert it to bitcoin is the point but they are good money in time to come.
February 14, 2018, 03:17:31 PM
please be  patience guys is a great power to be win. must invest in perspective cheap coins and hope fully that their price will greatly rise in 1 years.  
because many of people became really richer with investing in alt coins and waiting for their price rise the key is patience holding them.
Activity: 185
Shopify Developer
February 14, 2018, 03:14:17 PM
Altcoins have a future.
We just need to wait.
It is going to be big in the future. Lifetime use  Smiley
Activity: 97
February 14, 2018, 03:12:55 PM
Personally, I earn the most of my altcoins through airdrops and bounty campaigns. So, holding them is not hard and you have nothing to lose if you did so and it was shit coin
Activity: 194
Merit: 12
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
February 14, 2018, 03:05:33 PM
well i think its hard the last few months to have profit by holding your coins. market has not been ideal for holding right now.
either way. altcoins still have a future but you have to have the right one and be lucky some of the time or daytrade but thats not my cup of tea
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 03:02:24 PM
They have bright future. They use innovative technology.
February 14, 2018, 03:01:13 PM
According to me alts are very profitable coins. But i think you didn't buy or sell them in the perfect time.
Remember one thing you should buy when market price is low and you should sell them when market price is high. I think if you follow this strategy them you will get very good profit.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
February 14, 2018, 02:48:15 PM
I think altcoins will have a good future.Mainly I came to this conclusion because there are plenty of successful ICO's in recent past and those altcoins running in market smoothly now. Also I can see there are plenty of upcoming promising ICO's.
I think the future of altcoin it will become much higher value then possiblea lot more altcoin will show up. And to those good altcoin before will remain and much stronger in the future, also i see it will become much profitable especially to those old altcoin.
Activity: 294
February 14, 2018, 02:37:20 PM
Yes it was really a hard time for the altcoins for the last few months. It seems that now these altcoins will increase and may be we will get good profits. As you can see that there is an increase in the price of Lite coin.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
February 14, 2018, 02:31:28 PM
I think the future of altcoin will be very good for investors because it will give big investors profit because altcoin is very good to be a long term investment.
February 14, 2018, 02:19:09 PM
thankss😭
The future of altcoin is actually good, it depends on the altcoin holder, whether he can manage it or not. If you just hold the altcoin you have without ever trading do not expect to make a profit. If you want to gain profit then have to dare to take risks in any form.
Pages:
Jump to: