Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 87. (Read 18838 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 105
February 13, 2018, 05:29:22 PM
Investing or trading in altcoins can be quite profitable but it depends on the alts which you are holding or trading. If you are invested in some good projects then they are gonna give you profit at the end of the day but if you invested in some bad projects then you won't be able to make profit from them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 05:23:48 PM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

actually it's easy.
You just need to buy and sell coins at the right time.
do not panic if the price of coins is getting lower, and if that happens then hold it until the price goes up ....
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 05:16:44 PM
I believe in the future of altcoins, of course not all of them will remain, some altcoins will disappear, but some altcoins actually have a huge future, they have advanced technologies and they can find very good applications in our lives
Yes, I agree with your opinion. I try to look for coins that can bring help and utility to society with their technologies. I think some altcoin can do it, but I'm not sure about bitcoin. I consider it no more than a speculative tool  Undecided But it is just my opinion. The future will show whether I'm right or not
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
February 09, 2018, 10:08:33 AM
I think, altcoin is very profitable depending on your choice in buying and trading on altcoin itself, if you make a mistake in making investments without looking ahead you will experience cutlose but if you do it right you will get some very promising profits and one of the keys is patient holding.
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
February 09, 2018, 09:59:27 AM
i think altcoin will have a future but you have to choose the right coins which can become the real currency in the future. and also you have to choose the right time to buy with low price and hold coins for long enough to get profit
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
February 09, 2018, 07:30:12 AM
actually, alt coin make you huge  profits but you must pick up the right coin in the right  time don't chase the hype buy the dips, make your own  research  then you will  get  an  idea  how to take the next step, unless if you working on others opinion you will lose money, learn technical analysis
The whale can break any technical analysis. Remember, analysis is only the tool get accepted by the community trader and most of the traders are using it to trading everyday. But do the whale also use this tool? I am sure they do not use it because they have other strategies better than analysis normal for trading.
Activity: 334
February 08, 2018, 02:47:52 PM
be patient and persistent to fight for sure you will find a way that can lead you to success because all good must be achieved with difficulty and not only 6 months but could be years but all of that will not be in vain
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 02:40:32 PM
Bitcoin is becoming more imptant, a new of transaction and payment method. Simpler than every other. Distribute the news about btc, ppl will start using it. they will not utilize it if they do not know what's bitcoin.for the moment, only bigsinesses use btc. but we if start making btc more well-known, i think much more people will use btc. buro
Activity: 658
February 08, 2018, 02:35:29 PM
Although in the last period there are restrictions from some important countries in the world, such as China, by several banks that do not accept credit card payments for the purchase of cryptocurrencies and social networks like facebook and instragram, I see the future of the altcoins very positively: they will not be able to stop this revolution!
Activity: 196
February 08, 2018, 02:21:03 PM
actually, alt coin make you huge  profits but you must pick up the right coin in the right  time don't chase the hype buy the dips, make your own  research  then you will  get  an  idea  how to take the next step, unless if you working on others opinion you will lose money, learn technical analysis
Activity: 467
February 08, 2018, 02:08:43 PM
I think the top 100 altcoin in coinmarketcap (other than Bitcoin) still has a chance to keep growing for the next few months, it all takes time, and we see the market recovering and it seems like the start of March will be a turning point for all the coins
Activity: 427
February 08, 2018, 01:56:40 PM
Many Altcoins out there has good potentiality to hold forth for its future success. Buying them and holding on to some of them about six months and beyond are so much profitable.
Activity: 672
February 08, 2018, 01:50:49 PM
Well altcoin is very profitable but if you choose the right one and invest in altcoin is very risky when compared with bitcoin, becaus some altcoin are scam. but many altcoins also have a bright future so you just have to choose the RIGHT ones. Grin
Activity: 55
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
February 08, 2018, 12:48:24 PM
a very good question) now this is especially important... it all jumps so fast that I do not even know what to do.. i'm in panic ... but let's hope it will take off soon.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
February 08, 2018, 12:41:30 PM
Altcoin future for now is squarely depend on bitcoin success. May be in the next ten years or so one of the altcoin might replace bitcoin or a totally new coin might replace everything. That is yet unknown. But we should always plan on bitcoin. If bitcoin go down so will the rest of cryptocurrency
it may take a lot of time before that it may goes for that we can actually see that there is a possibility that some of the altcoin may ever seen that on how bitcoin are ever be look like as of now patience are always be there that we can be able to take for.
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
February 08, 2018, 12:36:14 PM
If you diversify properly you can just hold every failing bag and not worry at all.altcoin future is very  Smart future.
Activity: 90
February 08, 2018, 12:07:25 PM
In my general opinion the company of bitcoin has a big and bright future in our society will need to trust them in their management.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
February 08, 2018, 04:37:30 AM
Altcoin future for now is squarely depend on bitcoin success. May be in the next ten years or so one of the altcoin might replace bitcoin or a totally new coin might replace everything. That is yet unknown. But we should always plan on bitcoin. If bitcoin go down so will the rest of cryptocurrency
Activity: 169
February 08, 2018, 04:34:31 AM
I think you are just wrong strategy in choosing a good time and ico when buying.
I think altcoin is very promising.
better correction and find out why you have not got results.
Activity: 154
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
February 08, 2018, 04:26:31 AM
If for six months of investing in altcoyin you did not make a profit - that means you chose the wrong coin. During these 6 months, all normal coins have risen in price. And you just had to earn. Therefore, more carefully approach the choice of a coin for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: