Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 88. (Read 18838 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 15
February 08, 2018, 04:22:11 AM
Yes, altcoins have a GREAT future, because they are developing blockchain technology! So just choose the right one!
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
February 08, 2018, 03:56:16 AM
select a perspective coin and hold it
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
February 07, 2018, 02:15:14 PM
As for me - I think 2018 will be the year of altcoins imo. There are many great projects, great developers, great coins which were forming since 2016, 2017, and in 2018 we will see the most exciting alt battle, everyone need to realize their road map and show the world the full potential of their product Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
February 06, 2018, 11:51:43 AM
As far as altcoin are concerned,I think that "slow but steady wins the race"this situations of altcoin price is completely ok because most altcoin are the future of cryptocurrency technology. It's a wise ideal to invest for the future and wait for the increase then sale and get further reinvestment on new coin.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 11:50:12 AM
if we can get 6 to 8 months of altcoin meanahan to sell it I think that's a very good thing but even though we do that we should always monitor our altcoin movements, because the movement of altcoin itself can be practiced normally after 1-4 months later.
Activity: 159
February 06, 2018, 11:45:01 AM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

Altcoins are very profitable, you just need to pick the right one. You have to buy it at the right time and sell it at the right time. If you keep picking shitcoins then expect that there will be no future from it.
I never thought of doing hold altcoin except ethereum, I just use altcoin to look for a little profit through day trading because the price is moving up and down quickly now, I think not all altcoin will go up so fast then I just take a little profit
Activity: 364
February 06, 2018, 11:35:05 AM
You should invest 1 to 2 months if you have a profit then sell, if you do not profit then you should sell because there are many altcoin for you to choose and not necessarily altcoin it. You can also invest in ICO projects because the opportunity x2 assets is very fast
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 11:33:01 AM
I think the future of altcoin will be very good for investment, because I believe in the future everyone will switch to invest in altcoin compared to investing elsewhere.
Activity: 294
February 06, 2018, 11:25:25 AM
The future looks brighter than ever after this much needed correction, as I write Ether is holding levels and Bitcoin is limiting the descending trend. We are goo to go!

Future of all altcoins? I think that we should clarify definition of Altcoin - for example Waves - is it altcoin? If yes it will have future. If we will take huge number of Scrypt or x11 coins from the bottoom of cryptomarket - I think that most of projects will down.
Activity: 378
February 06, 2018, 11:24:04 AM
Altcoins are great and profitable, but you should choose altcoin with the possibility of increasing the value. You must be updated with altcoins and choose the right coin and sell it at the right time. In the meantime, sell your altcoin, then buy the right one even if you dont have any profit with your coins what you're holding now. Its a charge of experience.
Activity: 276
Merit: 23
February 06, 2018, 11:20:28 AM
The future looks brighter than ever after this much needed correction, as I write Ether is holding levels and Bitcoin is limiting the descending trend. We are goo to go!
Activity: 126
February 06, 2018, 11:09:10 AM
The future of altcoin is very bright. If you plan two years holding than you will get atleast double your investment. Do not invest at once. Plan 4 schedule and invest 1/4 of the total amount in single investment.
Activity: 490
February 04, 2018, 06:41:13 PM
There is a good Altcoin and bad Altcoin so depending on you in choosing altcoin, then when choosing ICO you have to really read about the ICO that you follow so do not get a bad Altcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
February 04, 2018, 03:38:51 PM
It seems to me that in the future many alto coins will die. Only the strongest will remain and the crypto market will become more stable than now.

That what I am looking at. I believe these regulation is going to filter out a lot of these scammers. It might take a while, but it will happen.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
February 04, 2018, 03:37:36 PM
Yo need to do your research on these altcoins. There are some really good altcoins out there. I mean look at ripples and verge gains in 2017 at the end of the year compare to the beginning. Ethos and Storj also went up drastically. Bitcoin cash had some runs. Cindicator haven't been here for even a year and it already 20 times its original price. So you just need to your research.
Activity: 219
February 04, 2018, 03:32:14 PM
actually 6 months ago I was thinking like you but not anymore. Come if you search you can see altcoins moves like monaco. they dont hype anymore because they get enough money to make themselves rich.
Activity: 123
February 04, 2018, 03:09:07 PM
I believe that altcoin has a great future. But not every coin can give a big increase. You need to properly invest money. On some coins I earned not bad. Cool
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
February 04, 2018, 02:58:06 PM
It seems to me that in the future many alto coins will die. Only the strongest will remain and the crypto market will become more stable than now.
Activity: 246
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 02:56:59 PM
Of course the market is not at all happy, but the Altocain has a future anyway. You can not worry! The only question is which altcoyins have a future? Some coins will surely die, but they will be replaced by new steep strong coins from promising projects.
Pages:
Jump to: