Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 89. (Read 18838 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 250
February 04, 2018, 02:43:46 PM
As far as altcoin are concerned,I think that "slow but steady wins the race"this situations of altcoin price is completely ok because most altcoin are the future of cryptocurrency technology. It's a wise ideal to invest for the future and wait for the increase then sale and get further reinvestment on new coin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 02:24:47 PM
altcoin will be awesome in the future, altcoin begin on the track,let's see from strong developers, in my opinion this great potential attracts a lot of people in the market, besides that, there is eth that keep growing every day , interesting to see
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
February 04, 2018, 01:19:52 PM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

There's a great future in the altcoins. You need to remember that altcoins are being worked on by great teams specially those that really performs well like EOS, NEO, Monero, ETH, CARDANO. All of these coins are continuous in progressing and being invested in. So there's future for us in altcoins and if you keep yourself posted, you'll be able to get maximum profit in investments.
NEO, Monero, Ethereum or Cardano are good coins, but is EOS really a good coin?
In my opinion, I just know this coin is an ICO token bought by FOMO, I do not know any potential in this coin except the huge funds raised.
I think EOS is one project with an interesting idea, I'm sure eos has a pretty good potential
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 01:05:51 PM
There is no doubt of the Altcoins future of existence. But, maybe some of them or 10% of the total could have gone vanished because of unaccepted by the public or faulty tech. adoption. So, keep patience for holding of the altcoins with investment more.
Activity: 737
Merit: 500
February 04, 2018, 01:02:01 PM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

There's a great future in the altcoins. You need to remember that altcoins are being worked on by great teams specially those that really performs well like EOS, NEO, Monero, ETH, CARDANO. All of these coins are continuous in progressing and being invested in. So there's future for us in altcoins and if you keep yourself posted, you'll be able to get maximum profit in investments.
NEO, Monero, Ethereum or Cardano are good coins, but is EOS really a good coin?
In my opinion, I just know this coin is an ICO token bought by FOMO, I do not know any potential in this coin except the huge funds raised.
Activity: 182
February 04, 2018, 12:54:50 PM
thankss😭
surely the future promises, even if you do not make a big profit here, you do not want to draw it because you keep the money there, but do you need it? I think you can stay a little longer because you will be much more profitable at the end
Activity: 448
February 04, 2018, 11:20:57 AM
thankss😭
Everything will be fine! it just drops the whole market but it will recover and even more with power! this has already happened more than once!
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
February 04, 2018, 11:10:40 AM
altcoin in the future will be one of the high selling value and also has a lot of enthusiasts. besides also altcoin will be more choice and very varied from price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 06:13:26 AM

It's not imposeble that altcoin will change in our lives we know it's going to be lifted up in the future. No imposeble to bitcoin

I also believe that this will be money in the future.
Activity: 108
February 02, 2018, 07:58:36 PM

It's not imposeble that altcoin will change in our lives we know it's going to be lifted up in the future. No imposeble to bitcoin
February 02, 2018, 07:56:17 PM
thankss😭

Activity: 350
February 02, 2018, 07:49:23 PM
there are lots of altcoins, but i thing some altcoins like ETH, ZEC, DASH,  will be coins of future ( the future means that 5-10 years), i dont know what will be in 2040s but, i guess in 2020s will be ETH year.
Activity: 5
February 02, 2018, 07:41:15 PM
Spreading your investment so that you have a number of alt coins in your portfolio is the best approach. If you lose big on one currency, the others keep you ticking over. Work on getting profit with as many as you can.

Alt coins are here to stay because competition makes for better products.

There's no rush. But people think there is.

Roll Eyes
h55
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
February 02, 2018, 07:35:52 PM
thankss😭

this question is realy general, please tell witch alt coins do you have. But in genral main alt coins will have profit. before you buy any alt coins please check their technology som alts like NEO ETH and some thing like that is very good
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 07:26:58 PM
thankss😭

that's altcoin its very long movement not as fast as bitcoin but altcoin can become very expensive when bitcoin prices are stable and you should not keep all the assets in one altcoin but for some altcoin.
The fact is that you can advise many times What to pay attention to Bitcoin or Altcoin, But for a beginner you need more information so that he understands what to do with these coins and how to react to the exchange rates at the exchange. Then there will be a result from trade or investment.
For a beginnner there is always too muc risk either it is crtypo trading or even trading in day life. For a beginner it is too much important that he must be very much careful and hee need to take start from a very little amount because first he need to take some experience and after that he can think about big investment.
Activity: 67
February 02, 2018, 05:03:24 PM
thankss😭

I think they have a very great future, but it will not apply to all. I think this year, many will go into oblivion. But clearly, many will be very good growth. My opinion.
Activity: 266
February 02, 2018, 04:53:52 PM
Altcoins have much more future than just etherium and bitcoin. Just need to think with your head and buy infrastructure coins. Can not earn those who do not understand anything in business and buys all sorts of nonsense.

Learn how the business is arranged and you will be fine. From the nearest ICO I'll go to ArcBlock, will give a minimum of X2 after entering the stock exchange.
Activity: 12
February 02, 2018, 03:13:58 PM
Well, you just need to choose the right Alt in order for you to profit. Alt coins are very profitable like other coins but if you want to be successful try trading. Smiley
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
February 02, 2018, 02:08:45 PM
Altcoin is becoming more interesting for everyone every day, Altcoin future is very very good future.
February 02, 2018, 02:00:08 PM
Altcoin are nothing but the other currencies than bitcoin the future of the altcoin are however it is depended on the bitcoin as the price of the bitcoin value increase the altcoins value will also get increase
Pages:
Jump to: