Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin is for day trading - page 28. (Read 4311 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
May 01, 2018, 09:01:34 AM
I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.
thats because altcoins fast to increase and decrease so i can earn profit with altcoins with make use of it. remmember when you doing daily traders your goal is profit not how many coins you have
I would rather day trade bitcoin than day trade altcoins. Altcoins are too volatile and they easily respond to every slight movement in bitcoin. For me, the best for altcoin is long term trading and to check out for your holding increasing hugely into FOMO as that is the only thing I look forward to in altcoins.

However, it is a market and anything can happen at any time, so the best is to just always find a safe place for yourself based on what you prefer. Day trading is not at all recommended for low risk and non experienced traders. Only for the people who are all capable of well analyzing the market, may go for it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 09:00:22 AM
This is just your experience. As for me, I see that big and professional traders prefer Bitcoin and top altcoins to day-trade, and other alts just to flip or enter the market..
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
May 01, 2018, 09:00:06 AM
I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.

That is not true. For sure you have seen altcoins turned from a few cents to several dollars. I am sure you have known how Ethereum went to more than a thousand from just a few dollars when it started. I am sure you have heard about Lisk, Litecoin, Monero, Ripple, and so many other altcoins climbing so high in the charts after a year or more of existence. Hodling is not about Bitcoin or altcoin. It is about the future of a certain coin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
May 01, 2018, 08:56:09 AM
Yes, that was true. You can used alternative coins in trading business because alternative coins are also part of the cryptocurrency even it is not huge as what bitcoin have,
still it is enough and profitable to support you and your goals in life.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 11:06:46 AM
I want to say, in any case, I believe that everyone should be free to do whatever they like. And If you have a good knowledge of technical analysis, you can trade day. If you are a beginner, I personally do not recommend daily trading. And also if you want to make money in crypto, better learn about how to trade with the day method and you can buy some good coins and hold it for several months and sell it for profit.
Activity: 49
April 30, 2018, 09:44:42 AM
Most of altcoins change their value more rapidly and significantly then BTC.
That's why it is profitable to use altcoins in day-trading.
However someone must observe and investe in several coins at the moment to get profit.

But it can also be used for Pump and Dump activities and you don't want to get caught unaware of what's happening.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
April 30, 2018, 07:50:47 AM
Most of altcoins change their value more rapidly and significantly then BTC.
That's why it is profitable to use altcoins in day-trading.
However someone must observe and investe in several coins at the moment to get profit.
Activity: 60
April 30, 2018, 07:31:17 AM

Well to be honest, I have split my portfolio because of this reason.

I have my long term hodl's and short term. I guess its called being impatient lol.

I believe in some of the projects long term and others not so much.

Have a look at $cbt www.commerceblock.com upcoming news and potential of this project could be phenomenal.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
April 30, 2018, 07:21:50 AM

I strongly agree with the subject you mentioned. There are hundreds of cryptocurrencies that should not be kept long term apart from specific subcocoin derivatives. For that reason it would be more profitable to buy daily or hourly buying and selling at risk. I do not want to go on without telling myself that I have made this comment with the experience of al-sat that I have lived in recent times.
Altcoins are basically for the short term profit and the FOMOs that some big investors are always looking forward to. Most of the people who have seen the way the altcoins have always behaved usually end up making profit on them once they start having their bull runs and looking forward to put them into bitcoin instead to maintain that huge level of profit in the long run since the timing in the market is usually that way. As bitcoin consolidates, altcoins rises and vice versa.

But last year both altcoins and bitcoin showed rising simultaneously, at those time day trading either one must be a good choice. But we should not trade one in a similar way how we do trade other one. We must have day trading plans separately for both altcoins and bitcoins.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
April 30, 2018, 05:08:47 AM

There are people who are good at day trading. They are the ones you probably see more often. I'm not sure but I believe that they are also holding some altcoins for long term.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 30, 2018, 05:04:30 AM

Nope I disagree on this one,altcoins are better either for holding or daytrading,you just have to choose the right coins that fit for youre profiteering.

Like if you want to use for daytrading,you must choose those coins that is moving fast,those always ups or downs coins.
While if you want for holding,better use those coins that is slowly moving,that fits for long term investments
Activity: 119
April 30, 2018, 04:54:56 AM
If I think for an inexperienced person should hold the holding. Because you do not know the market. So I suggest you to do holding from day trading. It's true most of them like day trading but they already know how the market. Do not you want to lose money when doing day trading?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
April 30, 2018, 04:42:09 AM
I'm pretty sure that it is because of the fluctuation of the cryptocurrency price in the market in very significant time.
We cannot predict what will happen to the price in only a few minutes or hours.
The price is always changing.
Therefore, for the people who have more times and be a trader, trading is better because they can analyze the coin every time. Buy at the low price and sell at the higher price and get the profits only in some period.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
April 30, 2018, 04:15:19 AM
I suppose you can use any of the coins for whichever style suits you best. Often Ethereum and Bitcoin have just as much volatility as the other coins, personally, I don't day trade I just buy and hold and altcoins are proving effective for that strategy EOS being one.
Activity: 182
April 30, 2018, 04:12:21 AM
Altcoin is currently experiencing such an increasing increase. so by running the current trading is quite interesting. so I advise you to start trading right now. I estimate the gains received are considerable.
Activity: 126
April 30, 2018, 04:06:29 AM
Altcoin is good for day trading when there is volume to do it, you will find that in due course, your profits will be higher if you choose the right to go long and come back some time later. Good traders watch charts and news closely and trade in and out and make good money or improve their coin positions well. Most people can not do it themselves so buying and buying is easier for them.
Activity: 196
April 30, 2018, 03:59:40 AM
Honestly this is what most altcoins are good for and practically the only use they have in the world, if you remove trading then most altcoins would have nothing else to offer to the world which means they would all die out eventually even at this pace. Day trading is a good way to make some quick money and profit so I guess the coins would last a while
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
April 30, 2018, 12:03:47 AM
day trading is also a good way to still make a profit from many altcoins and I have a good experience doing this. although in a few months ago, we are having difficulty to do day trading, at least if we only want to make a profit, we still can do it but we need to choose the right coins. actually, we have much chance to make a profit by day trading especially in this month which we see that many coins having a great time to increase and many coins giving a good progress in every market.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 29, 2018, 10:22:55 AM
If you know how to trade, the best solution is to trade with altcoins. But if you do not know, it makes more sense to hodl and wait the best time.
Yeah, day trading is not even an easy thing to do comparing how some of the altcoins always react easily to bitcoin movement and you will need to be very careful. In the some sense itself, day trading is not actually for everyone and even the traders who are pro already know that. I prefer the short and long term on altcoins than trying to day trade them.

What may work for A may not work for B, so I believe everyone knows what they look for in trading most of the time. Day trading is not recommended for everyone hence I am not trying it now a days as I am able to make good money in long term holding. Then why should I try something which is a known risky one.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 12:09:31 AM
Today I bought Cardano and got 7% profit in 2 hours. The other day I bought Bcd and got a 10% profit in 1 hour. The other day I bought eth and 15% loss in 2 days. The goal is the same, that is to gain profit.
Pages:
Jump to: