Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin trading - page 18. (Read 3734 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 105
February 10, 2018, 06:34:47 PM
I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins
It is too small amount, you will spend more on fees. Try to participate in bounty campaigns or join airdrops and maybe you can get first coins in your deposit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
February 10, 2018, 04:39:25 PM
It is not matter of to start,if you going start must focus on results also either you earning or wasting time.SO if really want to do full time this amount is not enough more you invest more will earn in short time.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 01:53:31 PM
My favorite trading pair is NEO/ETH...  Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 01:50:37 PM
I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins
The current market is fluctuating and unpredictable, it can be seen bitcoin price after reaching $ 9000, then began to fall to $ 8200 at the present time. If observed closely, the price of bitcoin reduced the price of altcoin decreased. So I think the current price you should wait to be able to buy atlcoin at the best price.
Activity: 86
February 07, 2018, 12:35:55 PM
Just a bit. I think u need make more money and invest again with 1000 usd.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
February 07, 2018, 11:18:29 AM
You're a newbie in trading and 14$ is enough for you to trade. Use it on what you have learn and apply it in actual for you to know which technique is better for you. Don't be afraid in losing because there you will learn a lot. And the safest coin for you to trade to is the top 10 coin on the market cap.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 10:30:12 AM
That amount is enough for learn altcoin trading, this amount is good if you just start to learn trading and if you still newbie in trading. Because trading without knowledge and good psikilogis just like gamebling. Altcoin trading is also risky so use money only afford to lose.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
February 07, 2018, 04:46:54 AM
All i can say is, this altcoin trading is a really great source of income because you don't need to start and put at least $500 to just make money because within your money, you can really make profit with that. Just create an account and do some trading and once you are good in trading then add some more money to gain bigger profits.
Activity: 5
February 07, 2018, 01:11:04 AM
Check https://www.allenhark.com/ico/home the ATS tokens. Might be a good starting point.

Beware of the posts from AllenHark company from Kenya. Fake ICO behind.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
February 02, 2018, 07:16:44 AM
I am calculate the profit from trading altcoin using percentage. That's to say, whatever funds i put into trading even for $14 (as you mentioned), that's enough. As long as we are observant to see price movement, then we can achieve good profits.
$14 is actually good to start investing into trading with some good altcoins as holding some coins for long term can be much profitable. Some good altcoins are at a good dip for now and it can eventually rise some or the other day which can usually give huge returns and even some coins rise up by 5x to 10x which will just multiply your amount. Also $14 can give you a $100 profit if you have good patience and you are ready to invest and forget about the coin. Day trading can be profitable for fast but small profits but I won't prefer day trading with $14 so try to get some profits from that 14$ and then you can start day trading and long term trading in percentages to get you huge returns.
$14 is enough for anyone to start your trading but it won't actually give them that good profits indeed as $14 is not that big amount and some of it is lost into the transactions fees itself.

As OP is new to trading and the cryptos worlds, he can try getting some more knowledge and also try to start paper trading rather than investing your funds into trading. He can move on to trading with his funds once you have good knowledge about trading and also once you start having good profits in paper trading. Paper trading won't actually give anyone any profits in return but indeed it will give them good knowledge but what actual trading is and also they can start getting good experiences which will again be profitable for the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 01, 2018, 08:55:10 AM
For me that amounts just waste a lot of your time. But you can do a little job in here to gather the more amount of the bitcoin just like write article, design the signature and somthing else. You can see $14 will get some coins. The possible thing to gain a lot of profit if you are investing in the shitcoin which can give you a lot of the increase just in short time. But that was very risky in my opinion.
I personally think that with this small amout you can trade, but yep it’s really waste much of your time. Just think about your future profit If you put too small amount, you definitely get a little profits and even you can’t get any profit. It will be better if you manage something about $100, this amout is a good condition for you. You should read a lot and regularly to earn more amount than $14 in bitcoin such as taking part in bitcointalk signature campaigns, writing for blogs and news sites and the like. In totally, you’ll better do manage to have your bitcoin increased to at least $100.
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
January 31, 2018, 12:46:15 AM

Enough or not is depending on your desire of gaining profit.
If you wish to have big profit from small amount like that, its not enough then.
Only wishing small profit if only has small amount of capital.
Activity: 202
January 31, 2018, 12:42:24 AM
I think today is a good day for you to shop Altcoin to trade. You can track on the current https://coinmarketcap.com/ the price of bitcoin and other coins are dropping sharply, the whole trading floor is bleeding. This is a great opportunity for us to trade bitcoin and Altcoin. I believe bitcoin will soon rise again and other coin, too, is a great chance we can make a profit through this storm.
Good luck
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
January 31, 2018, 12:29:05 AM
I am calculate the profit from trading altcoin using percentage. That's to say, whatever funds i put into trading even for $14 (as you mentioned), that's enough. As long as we are observant to see price movement, then we can achieve good profits.
$14 is actually good to start investing into trading with some good altcoins as holding some coins for long term can be much profitable. Some good altcoins are at a good dip for now and it can eventually rise some or the other day which can usually give huge returns and even some coins rise up by 5x to 10x which will just multiply your amount. Also $14 can give you a $100 profit if you have good patience and you are ready to invest and forget about the coin. Day trading can be profitable for fast but small profits but I won't prefer day trading with $14 so try to get some profits from that 14$ and then you can start day trading and long term trading in percentages to get you huge returns.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
January 29, 2018, 09:33:18 PM
You can start buying cheapest coins in that amount but there is no assurance that the coins you bought is a potential coin that will rise up the value anytime soon. I will suggest you to save more atleast $50 or more to avoid losses in trading. And also make yourself skilled enough like try to read articles about trading while you are still saving money. That is the key to be a successful trader.
Activity: 8
January 29, 2018, 08:49:50 PM
I think I could start it if my bottom $ 50 $ 100. So if you want to add it to the next $ 14 will be the lowest.
Activity: 223
January 29, 2018, 04:54:36 PM
Fourteen dollar is a very little amount. Maybe you should think about to invest some more money. Maybe 200$ minimum. If you cant afford this, there a chance how you can multiplie this 14 dollars. Look for a cheap altcoin, who is traded for under one cent. Maybe PlusCoin could be interesting for you. Wit this 14 dollar you can bus like 5000piece. And then you have to wait, maybe you can double your amount. And so you can go on and on.
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
January 29, 2018, 04:49:13 PM
I've got enough Altcoins to get trade but it seems I am very nervous about trading it. I haven't not experience well on trading, so I decided to set aside and hold it for months. I will try to convinced myself but it seems I haven't ready yet. Well it seens that I will learn a lot of traders to avoid loss and trickery.
Activity: 42
January 29, 2018, 03:52:25 PM
It's enough because you just started, with that small amount you can give a proven way of trading ... Investigate well with which altcoin start, do not let yourself be carried away by popularity.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
January 29, 2018, 03:18:53 PM
I think you can start trading in $14 but I can say that it will not be enough really.. because if you trade it, you can just barely see the result. you can hold it but you will regret because you've wasted a lot of time just to get a little earnings. Smiley but if you can start with $100 or $500 dollars it will be a good capital for a newbie trader suuch as yourself.. I wish you goodluck pal.
In fact, even 1 dollar is enough to start trading, so there is not actually a proportional difference between $ 1 and $ 1000. For this reason, it is important that the amount is not influenced by the person's ability to learn.
Pages:
Jump to: