Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin trading - page 13. (Read 3734 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 105
April 12, 2018, 04:36:43 AM
For now its a very dangerous to trade on alts because is very big risk to get down of bitcoin correlation , nobody known what will be tommorow so better to hodl a bit more for now.
You should not doubt the future of potential digital currencies at least. I agree that the present situation is not a very impressive one and it has developed distrust among many investors but save yourself from that list. Digital market is a tiny one and it has huge space to grow plus it has the potential to do so. All traders’ rather even holders should buy more bitcoin or any good altcoin now.

I agree with you mate, since the market value of bitcoin was low and some altcoins as well. This is the very potential to buy more rather than discouraging and let our coins dump in very low rate. Just hold more to earn a huge profits by the will come.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
April 12, 2018, 04:17:43 AM
You can try, but it's not serious. Start with a few hundred bucks.
Altcoin trading is no doubt one of the most beneficial thing to do and that you need to do it very much carefully all the time you get into so that you may not end up losing of your money. The most important thing which you need to take care of is that you need to invest your money in the right coin and that you should only invest your money at time when you are having enough of the knowledge regarding the things related to it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
April 11, 2018, 07:35:11 AM
I think this amount ($14) is not enough for trading. Just manage a little bit more from some where and start trading. There a lot of cheap altcoins, you should invest in those.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 07:25:44 AM
I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins
$14 is too little, I think you can just invest, brother, try to increase your funds to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 07:03:28 AM
I think you can start at that amount but the higher capital the better. I suggest you to look amd study a good coin that has potential in the future.
Activity: 64
April 11, 2018, 05:43:04 AM
You can try, but it's not serious. Start with a few hundred bucks.
Activity: 910
Merit: 371
April 11, 2018, 05:42:35 AM
It's better to start with some demo-accounts without real money
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
April 11, 2018, 05:31:32 AM
Altcoin trading is more volatile than bitcoin. The amount you want to start trading with is very insignificant. Try to start with amount in the range of thousands. Learn all you can about cryptocurrency and start trading with little about and increase it as you become better at trading.
It all about what you have in your mind. The goals and the destination to which you want to proceed, will definitely determine what the best suitable option is. But for now, yes bitcoins are good only to be bought. No need to sell them or start day trading because that can of big losses. But you are good to go for buying as prices are so low and you would never be getting such golden chance.
Activity: 309
Merit: 5
April 10, 2018, 08:26:02 AM
if your trading just to practice why not use a real life simulator https://coins2learn.com/Login?ReturnUrl=%2fStartLeague this site simulated real prices of crypto. you can use tradingview for charting
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
April 10, 2018, 08:01:43 AM
For now its a very dangerous to trade on alts because is very big risk to get down of bitcoin correlation , nobody known what will be tommorow so better to hodl a bit more for now.
You should not doubt the future of potential digital currencies at least. I agree that the present situation is not a very impressive one and it has developed distrust among many investors but save yourself from that list. Digital market is a tiny one and it has huge space to grow plus it has the potential to do so. All traders’ rather even holders should buy more bitcoin or any good altcoin now.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
April 09, 2018, 03:28:54 PM
I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins

If you are patience you can do trade scalping and the altcoin I could suggest you to buy are Dent, atlant, utrust, the key, or xem these are good coins I think in my opinion.
Activity: 322
April 09, 2018, 02:53:09 PM
You can start investing with any amount, and it's better to invest in different currencies, and see which one will grow better. Altkoins are a very profitable investment, but no one knows which one will shoot more. so my advice is to invest in different.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
April 09, 2018, 08:11:18 AM

For serious trading it will never be enough unless you spot a good entry point or to get into a coin and it will pump so good.
Activity: 252
Decentralized Digital Billboards
April 09, 2018, 08:00:58 AM
You can start trading with any amount. If you have the desire and experience in trading you can easily make a profit. Some earn their first start-up capital by participating in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 06:43:14 AM
I am a newbie to BTC field.I have the little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the suitable altcoins
I suggest that you buy the best Altcoin for example like Ethereum. Ethereum has a very rapid development and in the future, its value will be very high. Bitcoin is indeed King of all coins but Ethereum could be Queen of the other Altcoin.
Activity: 267
Merit: 101
April 09, 2018, 06:36:40 AM
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
April 09, 2018, 06:23:30 AM
Altcoin trading is more volatile than bitcoin. The amount you want to start trading with is very insignificant. Try to start with amount in the range of thousands. Learn all you can about cryptocurrency and start trading with little about and increase it as you become better at trading.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 06:19:21 AM
I believe you can completely trade altcoin at this point, it can be seen that after the price of bitcoin had a slight rebound thif the market became boiling again and there was a lot of altcoin pump in the day now on. I believe this month is the month of the main altcoin so you can completely trade altcoin right at this point, you should have specific plans to be able to minimize the risk that may be encountered.
Activity: 294
April 07, 2018, 05:49:32 AM
I think you need to start trading with at least $ 500. This amount will be enough to get a little practical experience and to understand if you need trade. From the amount less, there will be little efficiency.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 05:31:55 AM
Altcoin is the best choice for business, currently there are so many valuable altcoins to do trade and earn a good profit, comments I think the future of these altcoins like bitcoin, etherium, ripple and litecoin very well. So we should not trade altcoin at this time but keep it and wait patiently.

I think we should choose Altcoin already listed in the market, to avoid the big risk that will happen in the market and not have to wait for Altcoin for weeks to start trading, because they just want to learn and know how to start trading
Pages:
Jump to: