Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin trading - page 15. (Read 3734 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 501
March 16, 2018, 01:21:43 PM
In my opinion you need a bit more capital when starting to trade. Something like $10,000 dollars would be good as lets say on average you make 10% profit and you go in with 10% of your money in trades that would be like $100 on trade.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 01:04:54 PM
I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins
We can see that both bitcoin and altcoin prices are recovering slightly after consecutive days of falling. This is a very good sign for us to trade, since both bitcoin and altcoin are incremental so we should trade bitcoin rather than commercial altcoin. The bitcoin price is currently at $ 8,400 and is still on the rise, according to my analysis, the bitcoin price will hit $ 9200 today.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 12:51:19 PM
In altcoin trading determined first what kind of Alts are recommended for the long term. You should follow the coin’s chart and identify low and stable periods. When the right time comes, start and will sell in profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 12:17:02 PM
I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins
Altcoin trading is one of the profitable job that you can do. Many people like me are using the volatility of the altcoin to earn big amount of money. Try to trade altcoins for you to earn also big amount of money.
Activity: 140
March 11, 2018, 12:23:19 PM
I think this is the right time for us to trade altcoin. It can be seen that in the past two days bitcoin and altcoin prices have steadily increased, the market has gradually recovered, so this is a good time for us to trade them. I think you should trade the top ten on https://coinmarketcap.com/, which are all reputable and well-developed projects with extremely strong growth rates and safe investments.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
March 11, 2018, 12:18:29 PM

It seems to me that $ 14 for trading altcoyins will be small (very long will increase your deposit to significant figures). And while the commission will eat your earnings.
Activity: 238
Blockchain with solar energy
March 11, 2018, 11:57:19 AM
Trading altcoin is a way for you to find a profit. The principle of investing in the cryptocurrency market is the principle of surfing. As the price of the altcoin on the market drops you can buy in. And you wait until the altcoin price increases, you sell out to profit. To do that, you have to thoroughly understand all the knowledge of the co-altcoin so you can be a wise investor, avoid the risk in business.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
March 06, 2018, 02:09:09 AM
Day trading with altcoin is really profitable. I can easily double my money in just a week because of day trading with altcoins. Altcoin trading is risky job but I can now earn many money because my knowledge is now enough.
March 06, 2018, 01:50:12 AM
Altcoin is the best choice for business, currently there are so many valuable altcoins to do trade and earn a good profit, comments I think the future of these altcoins like bitcoin, etherium, ripple and litecoin very well. So we should not trade altcoin at this time but keep it and wait patiently.
Activity: 292
March 06, 2018, 01:10:28 AM
 saya tidak ingin mengambil risiko di pasar yang keras ini. Tapi jika saya memiliki sedikit keseimbangan, maka saya ingin mencoba yang terbaik untuk melihat seberapa tinggi IQ
Activity: 16
March 06, 2018, 01:03:34 AM
Business is two words for me it is so luxuriant, because I do not want to risk in this harsh market. But if I have a little balance, then I want to try my best to see how high IQ  Roll Eyes
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
March 06, 2018, 12:25:37 AM
Hey dude,
$14 is a very little amount of money in terms of investment Whereas people have a lot of money like million and million. Not only that but also I know some people who have invested in this platform a thousand and thousands USD at a time. but don't lose your hope, You have to make a good start then you will create another figure. So if manageable then you may invest at least 1 thousand USD then you certainly find a profitable way. So figure is a matter of this issue.
Activity: 181
March 06, 2018, 12:13:57 AM
That is a very small amount to trade, you must have $ 500 for trading, hang out in bounty campaign to get it
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
March 05, 2018, 02:25:13 PM
Altcoin are the best option for trading,there are many altcoins have worth to do trade and earn good profit. Altcoins have bright future just need to understand the basics of trade and invest in good coin but do not invest in one place.
With so many coins in the market, we should be smart enough to choose coin that has something value in the future. What I mean is that coins that has a potential to grow due to its usage. Also, I agree with your point that we should not invest in one place. Trading needs more analysis and experience for us to be able to earn some profits.
The best thing which altcoins are providing at this time is that they give you the chances for trading within the crypto currency without pulling the money out. This is normal trend that at some moment some altcoin gets the hype and by this you can get the better profits by doing the good trade in them. The future of altcoins is also very good and the best of them are Etherium, Ripple and Litecoin. These three coins have very giant investment in them and they offer a good reward likewise.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
March 05, 2018, 07:18:44 AM
Altcoin are the best option for trading,there are many altcoins have worth to do trade and earn good profit. Altcoins have bright future just need to understand the basics of trade and invest in good coin but do not invest in one place.
There is no doubt that bitcoins are heavy to pocket. Majority of people can’t afford to buy bitcoins, hence they buy some portion of them. But best thing about altcoins is they are friendly to financial statuses.

Everyone can buy them as they got cheap rates. But as far as trading is concerned, you can only do day trading for altcoins and that will hardly give you little profits.
Activity: 434
March 04, 2018, 08:11:00 PM
With so many coins in the market, we should be smart enough to choose coin that has something value in the future. What I mean is that coins that has a potential to grow due to its usage. Also, I agree with your point that we should not invest in one place. Trading needs more analysis and experience for us to be able to earn some profits.
Activity: 132
March 04, 2018, 08:00:29 PM
No, Its not enough amount to trade on altcoins, because if u even buy the cheapest coins which are undervalued these days, you have to wait a lot to get few dollars profit on them, like if you even wait for 100% profit that would be just $14 which is not worth to wait this much long.
March 04, 2018, 07:54:42 PM
I would say that we should not trade bitcoin at this time, it can be seen that the bitcoin price increased sharply but market capitalization did not increase, which proves that bitcoin is absorbing the capital of altcoin, this will cause price altcoin plummeted. So we should not trade altcoin at this time, the risk will be huge.
Activity: 110
March 04, 2018, 01:17:33 PM
That depends on a minimum transaction of a exchange of your choice. However, you can try to use decentrelized exchanges.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
March 04, 2018, 01:15:40 PM

Yes, i think its enough for starting trading altcoins if you sell your 14$ bitcoin and trade it to altcoin. Just choose potential coin that is only worth cents each. And another choice is you invest money in an upcoming ICOs, those coins are way more cheaper than the already coins listed in the market.
buy buying token or coins at ico stages has big risk too.for now day much project even that is great and succesfull project,when they listed in market price going down sharply.better to buy in this session for we could reduce our risk by buying token t hat being dumped.
Pages:
Jump to: