Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin trading - page 14. (Read 3734 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
March 29, 2018, 10:33:29 PM
I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins

Buy some altcoin in the market which is only around cents but first you need to make a research first about the background and the project of an altcoin. 14$ is enough for trading but also dont expect a higher profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 09:50:53 PM
I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins
You may find that at the present time bitcoin and altcoin are constantly decreasing and there are no signs of recovery, so you invest in altcoin at this time the risk will be very high, you will be very easy to lose and heavy losses. I believe that at the moment we should stand outside the market and wait for the market to recover to continue trading. Bitcoin prices are at $ 6700, according to my technical analysis, bitcoin prices will adjust slightly before continuing to decline.
Activity: 273
March 27, 2018, 07:44:12 PM
You should not trade altcoin in the current market, it can be seen that the market in the past has been fluctuating continuously and there is no clear sign that it is because of the trade at the present time. It is very risky when the price of bitcoin is constantly decreasing in the past days. Therefore, I advise you not to trade altcoin at this time to avoid unnecessary risks.
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 09:17:21 AM
I think it's too little bro, you better sipan it and find a job to raise money and come back if you already have $ 500
Activity: 30
March 24, 2018, 08:03:01 AM
it's not enough, just save btcmu and join in some bounty campaign to get paid a lot and do trading
Activity: 184
March 24, 2018, 07:51:49 AM
if you only have $ 14 then it will only waste your time, do not do trading!
you better find another job
Activity: 574
March 21, 2018, 04:40:40 AM

I think it's still too expensive what if you buy a coin whose price is still around $ 1-5 because with you playing in the coin that cheaply it could potentially become very rich because coin as cheap as it could potentially be a very expensive coin if they have a team of developers who very good.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
March 21, 2018, 12:02:09 AM
That enough to start trading, with good strategy will be possible to turn that money in to $100 in a few month and then continue compound it, so if you always patient and always make new better strategies and in a few years can be you can turn it in to amillion dollar.
With little capital it's going to be a hard journey but it's always possible if you stay focus and you always work smart.
If people who turn their lives into millionaire now because they invested in early stage, I think we always can find great coin that are still in its early stage now.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 20, 2018, 11:33:49 PM
That enough to start trading, with good strategy will be possible to turn that money in to $100 in a few month and then continue compound it, so if you always patient and always make new better strategies and in a few years can be you can turn it in to amillion dollar.
Activity: 392
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
March 20, 2018, 10:21:34 PM
Because of a huge dropped of price on altcoins now, I think $14 is a good start now to buys some coins, just choose the right coin that you think will make a good profit, who knows you're $14 will turn to $100. Then, having a $100 is a good capital to invest for some good ICO's.
Activity: 109
March 20, 2018, 10:17:59 PM
it is a good idea, bitcoin trading is good but requires a lot of capital, if you only have a little capital you better trade in altcoin like doge
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
March 20, 2018, 08:55:14 PM

It can be; however, since the amount is not that much, you can only get or trade for a little amount of altcoin with it. Because of that, your freedom to do trades would not be as much as you want it to be because some of the lowest valued coins would still amount to around a dollar or just a little lower than a dollar, so the amount of what you can get would not be that much obviously. If I may suggest, I think it would be better if you would shed out some capital to increase your holding, or maybe do some bounties to widen your portfolio. That way, you would have more coins to trade under your belt.
Activity: 168
March 20, 2018, 07:21:59 PM
We should consider altcoin trade at this time, it is possible to see that both altocin and bitcoin have grown tremendously in the past two days as the G20 summit has taken place, so this is an opportunity to We can be compassionate and profitable. It is possible to trade pairs of altcoin / ETH or altcoin / USDT rather than trade on bitcoin.
Activity: 273
March 20, 2018, 04:23:33 PM
It will be not enough. You need at least $100 or $500 i think for starting.
Save your $14 for something else
I think you should not trade at this time, it can be seen that the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are continuously decreasing in recent days and there are no signs of recovery. Therefore, if you join the trade at this time will be very dangerous, the risk will be very high and may lose at any time. I think you should wait for the market to stabilize and start trading again.
Activity: 98
March 20, 2018, 02:42:27 PM
I think it,s not recommendable amount to trade because if you include the transaction fee for your deposit.Just find a crypto currency which is worth to buy.If you start with a huge capital,you will easily take high risks.In my opinion,you need at least $100 or $500 for starting.Which can give you a lot of the increase just in short time... 
Activity: 196
March 20, 2018, 01:41:09 PM
There are too many people work in this online market and they are work different type of work , someone work with Forex Trading and someone work Affiliate Marketing but Now a days Altcoin Trading is a world best platform so i'm always suggest to work with altcoin trading platform because altcoin have a great future for all trading so don't late to join with crypto currency trading.
copper member
Activity: 72
March 20, 2018, 03:07:14 AM
It will not enough for trading. You can buy some Btc almost $50 or $100. then you can try some low price coin or token to buy. Because $14 is too short for buy any coin or token and also have charge for transactions.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
March 20, 2018, 02:46:13 AM
In altcoin trading determined first what kind of Alts are recommended for the long term. You should follow the coin’s chart and identify low and stable periods. When the right time comes, start and will sell in profit.
There are number of coins which come under the flag of altcoins and that there are only certain coins which are good enough for the sake of trading.

If you are planning of trading using your altcoins, then you need to be sure that you are choosing the right coin for trading and that you are putting in enough of the efforts which can then help you in having some good amount of profit which you are expecting from it.
Activity: 532
March 16, 2018, 03:03:23 PM
We can see that the prices of both bitcoin and altcoin are recovering today, especially BCC. So I think you can trade altcoin / USDT today. The market is showing signs of strong recovery, so this is an opportunity for us to trade the risk. You have to make a trade plan and always have a backup plan, market. The fluctuations are very complex, so we need to be careful when trading.

at least nothing difficult 2 Damn no At first glance, you buy cheaper, but sell more expensive. But only in a very strong analysis lies the whole secret of a successful trade.
Activity: 224
March 16, 2018, 01:50:14 PM
We can see that the prices of both bitcoin and altcoin are recovering today, especially BCC. So I think you can trade altcoin / USDT today. The market is showing signs of strong recovery, so this is an opportunity for us to trade the risk. You have to make a trade plan and always have a backup plan, market. The fluctuations are very complex, so we need to be careful when trading.
Pages:
Jump to: