Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin under 1$ to invest in now? - page 2. (Read 8618 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 03:42:13 PM
I would advise you to pay attention to this three: cybermiles, credits and XRP. All coins are promising, all have a small capitalization and can give in the future a very big profit.
Activity: 138
July 04, 2018, 03:39:59 PM
Hello! Guys I am looking for coin under 1$ with some good Basics. maybe some coin that I can hold for 2 to 3 year. Am planning to add some more folios? All the suggestion are Open. Huh Huh
IOTA and WAVES are a very cheap and the potentials coins to buy now. It has a good project and investment and You could look at this project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 03:28:40 PM
cryptocurrency is too unpredictable sphere of life so it is best not to count on such a long time, otherwise you can lose everything you have
Activity: 194
July 04, 2018, 11:07:55 AM
In this online market, there are too many altcoins and its price is different. Which coin is under 1$ so I think this is the best altcoin for investment. If you want to invest in altcoin which is shown 1$ bellow so you can invest without any confusion. I see people always found a very cheap price for altcoin investment.
Activity: 20
July 04, 2018, 09:18:54 AM
Hello! Guys I am looking for coin under 1$ with some good Basics. maybe some coin that I can hold for 2 to 3 year. Am planning to add some more folios? All the suggestion are Open. Huh Huh
Maybe you can take a look at sibcoin. Could be interesting to you
Sibcoin is quite cheap right now for investing. Check out the project and see if you like it
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
July 04, 2018, 08:27:21 AM
The marketcap is better as an indication if you want to buy some coin, not the price, like ripple for example the price is not even a dollar but their marketcap is the third largest in crypto so it need a huge amount of money to drive the price up. If you buy coin with lower marketcap it is easier to go up.
Activity: 17
July 04, 2018, 08:23:23 AM
Maybe you can take a look at sibcoin. Could be interesting to you
Activity: 19
July 04, 2018, 07:10:57 AM
Hey. You can take a look at SibCoin.
Activity: 168
July 04, 2018, 06:24:48 AM
Ripple, buy them now, their prices are quite low, suitable for some people with little capital, and ripple pennies are always a good choice for many people.
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 06:23:52 AM
I agree stellar and ripple should be in every portfolio right now. Both are a solid investment for the next year (ripple thanks to the banksters and stellar thanks to the emerging markets and developing countries). Ah, capitalism, it just works
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
July 03, 2018, 10:00:21 PM
IOST, ZIL, bytecoin are good buys on binance right now
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 09:57:07 PM
Doge is a really good altcoin for you to put your money into. It is still very cheap and it is a very promising project. There is a lot that can be done with a project like the dogecoin project once the team members behind it can get their bearings. Besides dogecoin, linda coin is one other coin under a dollar that can be promising too, last i heard they just launched a mobile app wallet
For me the 2 coins you are talking about are just the whale pump coins and there are no signs of development from their team. If you choose 2 coins then you can not hold on for a long time and you will sell it immediately when you get a good profit. The best advice is to stay away from these 2 coins because they are 2 coins with very high inflation rates
Activity: 246
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
July 03, 2018, 09:56:05 PM
I know its Airdrop is still ongoing but you can opt for a new coin but already has a big community support like PRiVCY. You can join the airdrop, invest and get a bonus for investing plus there is a POS reward.
Activity: 60
July 03, 2018, 09:51:43 PM
You can try Doge coin. It's under one dollar. But the marketcap is $300,000,000.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
July 03, 2018, 09:45:53 PM
For me I will pick up some low cap coin like Intense coin for long term investment. The price are still quite cheap at this moment, if they can finished their vpn wallet & web plugin service by August ( like they said ) it will be bigger IMO.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
July 03, 2018, 07:49:45 PM
I think Proximax is a good choice if you want to buy a coin that costs less than a dollar. In my opinion this is a promising project with a strong team .They do not use marketing for a while. But I think it's temporary.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 07:31:36 PM
I'm buying $ZEL and $ARO, both are under $1.
Those coins are solid fundamentally, pretty undervalued and trading at sales price now.
Activity: 84
July 03, 2018, 09:11:46 AM
Ripple is not for short term, I can see the bright future ahead of this coin and it would be better to keep them in long term. It might also follow the footstep of Raiblocks which is now called Nano. Obviously it started its market price at a low value and look where it is now.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 06:25:10 AM
Personally, I believe in Limpo coins. More recently, the coins came from the ICO. And they've already shown some x's. But this is not the limit. I'm not an expert on big companies, but I can tell X10 they will.
Activity: 96
July 03, 2018, 06:06:22 AM
If you are looking for some good altcoins with a rate under 1$ I will suggest you don't look for altcoins with a rate under 1$ but look for altcoins whit high potential for economic growth and if you find that coin you should investing in them
Pages:
Jump to: