Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin under 1$ to invest in now? - page 31. (Read 8618 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 06:57:41 AM
Evil Coin (EVIL) is extremly a potential altcoin. Admittedly, it successfully moved from Proof of Work to Proof of Stake when it reached 21 million coins, and now it is powered by a 2% POS staking reward. This means very low supply growth in the future, which can result in explosive price growth in case there is a spike in demand.
Activity: 39
May 03, 2018, 06:56:24 AM
I think SpectreCoin will be very potential in the future. The roadmap of this project is extremely ambitious. Here are some of the future features of Spectre Coin: stealth by default, stealth staking, mobile wallets, Trezor and Ledger Nano S, SpectreCash
Activity: 25
May 03, 2018, 06:55:05 AM
I hold the view that you should keep an eye on SpectreCoin (XSPEC). This is a relatively new coin that is proving to advance very rapidly and shows great potential. SpectreCoin is one of the most promising coins focused on anonymity, as it is the first coin to have native Tor integration. The team and community behind Spectre are obsessed with anonymity and are working hard to make this coin the most untraceable of all.
Activity: 36
May 03, 2018, 06:53:34 AM
I think you should invest in XTRABYTES. The XTRABYTES platform lends itself perfectly to a scalable world. With high transaction speeds, future-proof security protocols and a code-agnostic DApps platform, XTRABYTES will be able to meet the expanding needs of the broad consumer market. This will put the XTRABYTES platform in an optimal position for mass-market adoption.
Activity: 37
May 03, 2018, 06:52:00 AM
I think you should pay attention to XTRABYTES (XBY). It is argued to have bright future in 2018. It is a modular blockchain platform designed to provide significant increases in security, scalability and decentralization opportunities over the current blockchain technologies.
Activity: 96
May 03, 2018, 06:19:57 AM
REQ coin is extremly potential in my opinion. It is a decentralized network built on top of Ethereum, which allows anyone, anywhere to request a payment. The request can be detected and paid in a secure way, without the need to involve a third party.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 04:51:29 PM
The Tether is pretty potential in my opinion. It based on the Bitcoin blockchain made with Omni Layer Protocol. It is treated as a stable alternative to the Bitcoin. Every Tether is reversed by a USD which is held by Tether Limited.  
Activity: 372
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 04:51:20 PM
Hello! Guys I am looking for coin under 1$ with some good Basics. maybe some coin that I can hold for 2 to 3 year. Am planning to add some more folios? All the suggestion are Open. Huh Huh
You can go to the market and you will a lot of coin their that you buy under 1$ for me I think much better to buy in the market because they have value. So can sure that you will earn a good profit in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 22
May 02, 2018, 04:49:56 PM
there are so many coin under 1usd,you should carefully coin under 1usd,i think you only buy altcoin under 1usd about 20% your money,you should invest eth and btc,it is good for you
Activity: 139
Merit: 6
May 02, 2018, 02:29:33 PM

xvg is a steal at current price considering mindgeek, halving, and xvg debit card coming. you could also look at non-pure-currencies like mana or zrx.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
May 02, 2018, 01:15:52 PM
SIBCoins current value is pretty good to buy some and store for some time. I have invested in them too and i hope it will go up once it caches public eyes.
SIBCoin value is only $1.15 right now. Can it go up?

When choosing a coin, apart from checking what team of developers is behind it, I always check what markets it is listed on. Although SIBCoin is listed on Bittrex and Upbit the trading volume of this coin there is small and it looks like no other reputable exchange wants it. So, although I won't be surprised if SIBCoin rises two times in the nearest future, I think it's too risky to invest in this coin. The are many coins with better potential and they were mentioned in this thread many times.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 02, 2018, 12:14:25 PM
altcoin under $ 1 that I recommend investing that is Cardano. This is one of the great potential altcoin, it has a fast growth rate, Cardano's development team is very professional. Cardano's transaction processing speed is also fast. I believe in the future Cardano will become one of the best altcoin in the market. Currently priced at $ 0.36 Cardano, you should buy because of low prices. In addition, some other altcoin under $ 1 that you can buy is Ripple, Tron.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 12:01:01 PM
Cardano is one of the most promising crypto currency projects of 2017, for which the 2018 can become a breakthrough year. The coin already enters the top 10 Crypto-currency level in terms of capitalization, despite the fact that the project itself is not yet operating at full capacity.
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 11:32:45 AM
Hello! Guys I am looking for coin under 1$ with some good Basics. maybe some coin that I can hold for 2 to 3 year. Am planning to add some more folios? All the suggestion are Open. Huh Huh
Quite strange that your priority is coin under $1. When taking decisions to invest you should analyze the market cap not price. But if you by some reasons look for under $1 coin I recommend you OCN (Odyssey). 
Activity: 70
May 02, 2018, 11:26:59 AM
NEM NEM and once again NEM. Plus it can be Digibyte, COSS, Powerledger, Vibe. And of course DGZ (in the signature), tomorrow starts the ICO, do not miss it!
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
May 01, 2018, 11:49:47 PM
Meet all your requires, IOST, a good and stable coin, has strong potential to reach 1$ at the end of this year. IOST official website https://iost.io/ and on coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iostoken/
At IOST's statistic chart, you can see that it always has stable price, despite of the market deep, because IOST is a real coin with a real project, backed by a strong and enthusiasm team.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 01, 2018, 11:44:19 PM
You shouldn't be looking at the price per coin, it's the marketcap that matters. 1 million coins at $1 is the same as 10 million coins at $0.1.

So true that's why CMC is use by traders to guide them where to invest. The higher the market cap means have a lot of investors and a lot of investors means make the demand increase. You can look for at least the top 50 in CMC yet of course do your own research first.

There are a lot of coins under $1 in the market so choose wisely.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
May 01, 2018, 11:34:45 PM
If a coin is below $1 but has a high market cap than it doesn't matters if you hodl it for 10 years, it wont be giving you the kind of returns you are looking for. What you should be looking at is the market cap and not the price, as market cap is the factor on which it depends how much money some one would have to put for pumping a coin and low market cap coins are easy to pump while bigger market cap coins are extremely difficult to pump.
That's right, and almost the traders forget the market cap of the cryptocurrency has low value. They don't know the market cap can become the factor in deciding which coin has the higher value in the market than other cryptocurrencies. For ICO investment, the market cap is the key to know which token can give more profits. That's the reason some tokens have high value but are still the potential tokens for investment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 11:58:36 AM
If a coin is below $1 but has a high market cap than it doesn't matters if you hodl it for 10 years, it wont be giving you the kind of returns you are looking for. What you should be looking at is the market cap and not the price, as market cap is the factor on which it depends how much money some one would have to put for pumping a coin and low market cap coins are easy to pump while bigger market cap coins are extremely difficult to pump.
Activity: 27
May 01, 2018, 11:27:22 AM
SIBCoins current value is pretty good to buy some and store for some time. I have invested in them too and i hope it will go up once it caches public eyes.
SIBCoin value is only $1.15 right now. Can it go up?
Pages:
Jump to: