Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin under 1$ to invest in now? - page 28. (Read 8618 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 06:11:59 AM
this is too little money to make a good profit even in a few years. I would advise to invest at least$ 10 in cryptocurrency. and in order to decide which cryptocurrency to invest in, you just need to open a rating of cryptocurrencies on 1 of the known sites. you'll understand.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 03:47:06 AM
In the world of crypto-currencies, the number of coins increases day by day. new projects are passing by and waiting for participants. A lot of new subcoins are under the price of $ 1. I think most of them are suitable for investment and will be valued in the future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
May 10, 2018, 03:45:03 AM
There are many good quality altcoins available for that price, the best one i think is cardano ada, you should fill your bags with ada as much as you can, other new coins and tokens below $1 include storm, snov, cob, telcoin, pundix, bax, coss, cs and many others, the ones i have listed have good projects so we can expect them to grow steadily.
Activity: 362
May 10, 2018, 03:40:34 AM
There's really many good alts under 1 dollar, pick 3-5 from them into top-100 of coinmarketcup and check them, make your own research of it
Activity: 26
May 09, 2018, 11:24:25 PM
If you want to invest long-term investment of altocins under 1 dollars, you can invest in Ripple and NEM. The two coins have great potential and will grow in the near future.
Activity: 98
May 09, 2018, 10:50:58 AM
I would advise you to check on Simple Token (OST). They definetly have bright future, and already announced few major partners. Price is still low, and definetly it is about to blow! Alpha product about to be released in March, so it's still a good time to invest some money
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 02:10:50 AM
I think their are quite some coins you can add to your portfolio that would get you good gains. Coins like ZiLLIQA, STK are good ones to add to your bags and hod on to it as they would sure give significant profits in the long term
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
May 09, 2018, 02:03:47 AM
A dollar doesn't work much. Even if a coin rises tens of times, it won't get much profit. And there is no way to predict which tokens will go up.
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
May 09, 2018, 01:51:32 AM
The point being that mCap should be small too...
I have invested in LION, it will be launching a comprehensive exchange in the USA based on Fiat transactions...

The coin is super cheap and has less than 10 million mCap... It can shoot more than 5x on launch in July...

CoinLion.com is the website...

You can buy the LION tokens on YoBit and IDEX...

idex.market/eth/lion

https://yobit.net/en/trade/LION/ETH/

Activity: 128
May 09, 2018, 12:32:56 AM
Hello! Guys I am looking for coin under 1$ with some good Basics. maybe some coin that I can hold for 2 to 3 year. Am planning to add some more folios? All the suggestion are Open. Huh Huh

Dimcoin is one of the good coins to buy nowadays because this coin is less than one dollar value. Dimcoin, today's is starting to grow its value and possible the price rise of this coin is continual until hit the highest price of it. But it is still up to you what coin will you choose to invest. Since there are too many altcoins nowadays are less than one dollar coin, choose the best of them and the potential that give you a good return on your investment.
Activity: 130
Transparent and honest gambling platform TRUEPLAY
May 09, 2018, 12:18:57 AM
it's not likely to be profitable.but if you think that for you it will play only in a good way,then of course buy such coins, why not
Activity: 51
May 08, 2018, 05:19:35 PM
XLM, XRP DCN TELCOIN DGB BAT CND LEND to name a few. Also check out BTCC Bitcoin Crown (airdrop ongoing). Great Project. It allows a solution for locally and digitally exchanging all FIAT and CRYPTO currencies between any interested parties. A decentralized platform to manage, distribute, and trade virtual goods. Giving Gamers and content creators a new model of virtual ownership. Thank me later.
Activity: 462
May 08, 2018, 04:59:17 PM
maybe ripple can be an option, besides the cheap price, ripple also occupies the 3rd position in cmc below ethereum, it signifies that ripple has more value than other coins
Activity: 210
May 08, 2018, 04:51:37 PM
I think one of the best coins that are on the market with huge future is Peculium, AI driven saving platform its so cheap right now, half of the ICO price because they had big bounty so all the hunters selling for cheap and they already have an awesome working product that will do wonders for your portfolio in the end of 2018
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
May 08, 2018, 04:47:52 PM
Altcoins has a great potential, but it is also a high risk. Just like what happened to my ctr before. It was performing well, but suddenly it vanish. What I'm trying nto say is, if you really want to invest that long, you should gonfor Bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
May 08, 2018, 04:45:53 PM
Hi you should considere invest in OAX, it is really promising project, and they are just starting, it is now 0.8$ so yes it is one of the under 1$ altcoin to invest now
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
May 08, 2018, 04:44:28 PM
under $1 under the $1 I believe xlm, however coins is already long enough and got a potentiality with cheap price and low transfer fees and quick, these coins are worth to be owned.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
May 08, 2018, 04:41:49 PM
There are numerous altcoins to invest in that stands below one dollar at the moment, ranging from the revain that has refused to go across one dollar for the past few months and credits that goes above and below a dollar to Covestig that fluctuates but is currently below a dollar and many more.
Activity: 98
May 08, 2018, 04:31:00 PM
You can buy BOUTS, ordered the platform and many people supporting it. It is sometimes also good, as well as the price of 1 dollar, and now it comes back to the initial price. Of course, you won't lose him when you buy it but this coins shows good profit
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 04:21:05 PM
One project i have join bounty, the price ICO is 0.8$ and when it listed on exchange it hit ATH is 2.8$, but now it still be at 0.2 a long time, i think i should to be buy back it again
Pages:
Jump to: