Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin under 1$ to invest in now? - page 29. (Read 8618 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 04:20:30 PM
I think it's better to invest in crypto which is in top of capitalisation. For me it's TRON. This is utilized for the functioning of a distributed economy. The platform is enabled with smart contract protocol, which further allows its users to access the benefits of crypto coin markets. On my mind it's very usefull for future crypto ecosystem.
oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
May 08, 2018, 04:19:58 PM
To advise badly! But I want to recommend you a KIN coin, this coin has a huge potential, a very strong team that can solve any problem! At the moment they do not advertise themselves much, as they are preparing a real product!
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 12:10:47 PM
If you are looking for some good altcoins with a rate under 1$ I will suggest you don't look for altcoins with a rate under 1$ but look for altcoins whit high potential for economic growth and if you find that coin you should investing in them
Activity: 53
May 08, 2018, 12:08:44 PM
There are many coin that its price under $1 now, however, to buy and hold for 1-1.5 years I think it is a little bit risky because we could not mke sure that these coins have bright future or not, maybe just a news could make its price goes to the moon or decline rapidly.
Activity: 158
May 08, 2018, 03:09:08 AM
I would like to  suggest you XRP. It is currently on third position on coinmarketcap and it under $0.8 as well. There is only one issue that the developers are holding a lot of coins.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 08, 2018, 01:45:46 AM
I think a very good coin now under one dollar is ZEBI. If you missed out on coins like Wanchain and Icon, then ZEBI is another great one to get into, because it's India's blockchain infrastructure solution coin and it's only 20 cents with a very low marketcap. Once it gets onto a bigger exchange and we get even bigger volume and fish to fry, it will do a 10 x over the next bull run. I am very bullish on ZEBI COIN and the telegram group is filling up with new members daily.
Activity: 362
May 08, 2018, 01:43:07 AM
I'm worried if you invest in a coin for only 1$ it will be a loss, why don't you chosse to invest in bitcoin or ethereum? Maybe BCH?
Activity: 11
May 07, 2018, 02:31:39 PM
take a look at SPEEDCASH
FAST DECENTRALIZED UNTRACEABLE CRYPTOCURRENCY
with very low max supply
Activity: 57
May 07, 2018, 08:41:00 AM
I must say that now there are a lot of potential altcoins that prices are under $1. However, you must have criticial research about the coin you hope to invest and always following them to make sure that its price will increase.
Activity: 62
May 06, 2018, 10:50:20 PM
I think Pirl is a promissing to increase soon and as much as possible in the future. The reason is it is now using ethash algo same with ethereum and its price is just about $0.7.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
May 06, 2018, 12:29:03 PM
Insights Network (INSTAR)
Price: 0,07$. Circulating Supply - 125 672 502 INSTAR
EXCHANGE VOTING: Voting is now live on Bibox! Listed on Bibox here: https://www.bibox.com/votelist (Top 2 spots get listed.)
Activity: 24
May 06, 2018, 11:16:09 AM
Its not about 1$ or 1000$ a coin. Main is the market cap and the coin with less than 1$ and with billions of market cap could be a bad coin like Ripple, but coin  with 100$ cost  like NEO could give you a lot of gain
Activity: 27
May 05, 2018, 09:40:25 PM
I believe TravelerToken is a coin that has a lot of potential to grow in value in the near future, as they are targeting the $2.3 trillion travel industry that involves more than 1.23 billion travelers on a yearly basis.

TravelerToken also has a very practical and viable use case - they are trying to revolutionize the travel industry by removing all the hefty processing and transaction fees that start piling up whenever there is a variety of intermediaries involved in the travel ecosystem. Furthermore, users of the TravelerToken debit card will be able to withdraw money in a foreign country without having to worry about poor exchange rates.

The starting price for TLT is 1 ETH = 5,000 TLT. For more information, you can visit their website or read their whitepaper.

They will also be launching their bounty program soon (I heard it's tomorrow), so stay tuned. Here's the [ANN] thread for the TLT bounty program for reference.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
May 05, 2018, 09:38:01 PM
I highly prefer that you should invest on tron, xvg and cardano. I see great future for these coins and what they offer,There are amazing projects with professional team.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 09:02:33 PM
Cardano and Tron is nice to invest for speculative tool for short term to get some fast profit for sure, it will goes high like eos when alts rising on that markets till bitcoin a flatting.
Well right now there are a lot of altcoins that has a price under $1 but has a good future just like the TIO and STK i believe that investing our money with stk and tio will be very worth it, and also investing on ripple and tron is a good decison to do.
I know that this ICO will success and i will be taking some part on it with the team that are also hard working in achieving goals and target. The project concept is also good which is about harnessing the power of an artificial intelligence that for sure will be taking a crucial role in the upgrades of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 364
May 05, 2018, 08:57:34 PM
yeah alt coin with the price low, have a chance to grow high so get maximum protif within 2-3 years hold and potential coins give more profits on the way to the moon, so soon make a decision to buy some coins would be good.
Activity: 98
May 05, 2018, 07:39:30 PM
Think it has to be careful as the price too low because for the fact that we hold a coin which means nothing and has no potential. but for a coin I would recommend less than 1 dollar only Ripple because I see good potential on the future.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
May 05, 2018, 07:35:55 PM
Currently holding Electroneum, Salpay, XRP, and EXRN -- All below a dollar and has a good foundation especially Ripple. Though there are many coins out there that are below 1$, you might want to consider looking at the circulation supply and its potential market cap.
Activity: 392
May 05, 2018, 07:32:18 PM
Cardano and Tron is nice to invest for speculative tool for short term to get some fast profit for sure, it will goes high like eos when alts rising on that markets till bitcoin a flatting.
Well right now there are a lot of altcoins that has a price under $1 but has a good future just like the TIO and STK i believe that investing our money with stk and tio will be very worth it, and also investing on ripple and tron is a good decison to do.
Activity: 1204
May 05, 2018, 07:04:10 PM
Hello! Guys I am looking for coin under 1$ with some good Basics. maybe some coin that I can hold for 2 to 3 year. Am planning to add some more folios? All the suggestion are Open. Huh Huh
The best altcoins that are under $1 and have the potential to pump up in the same time are ATL, RFR and LGR i don't know others i hope that will helping you good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: