Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin under 1$ to invest in now? - page 34. (Read 8618 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 3
April 28, 2018, 09:15:55 PM
there are too many altcoins under $1 out there, i don't think it's a good idea if you invest in every altcoins under $1, it will only waste your money, the rule is still the same, as a trader you should check which coin can maintain its position as a good altcoins even in the future, you can't just but it randomly even the price is cheap
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 05:37:09 PM
Hello! Guys I am looking for coin under 1$ with some good Basics. maybe some coin that I can hold for 2 to 3 year. Am planning to add some more folios? All the suggestion are Open. Huh Huh
I suggest you to invest in these altcoins

RIPPLE

DASH

NEX

NEM
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 05:34:03 PM
in my opinion, stellar xlm, cardano ada, bitshares bts, polymath network poly, nem xem.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 28, 2018, 05:26:58 PM
It is necessary to look not at the price of a coin, but on the capitalization of a project. I understand that it is psychologically easier to buy cheap coins (many think that these coins can grow as bitcoins). But the ripple coin will never cost as bitcoin.
Activity: 118
April 28, 2018, 05:07:32 PM
Hello! Guys I am looking for coin under 1$ with some good Basics. maybe some coin that I can hold for 2 to 3 year. Am planning to add some more folios? All the suggestion are Open. Huh Huh
There are many in such low prices but finding the right one is a difficult job. Only go for the ones that have true potential. I have found TAU, ADA, TRX and REQ to be good enough to meet the criteria as their projects are good. You should also DYOR and invest in these coins.
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 28, 2018, 04:51:06 PM
Ripple and NEM are the two coins under 1$ now, so those want to invest these coins can be taken into account. These 2 coins already shown in the past capable of pump up in the price, once the prices goes up sell the coins and make money out of it.

If choice will be from these two altcoins, I would choose ME. I like this coins and I see the  work which team are doing
Activity: 332
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 04:36:01 PM
Well, have a look at DROP. I think it's going to be successful, at least it has all the chances to. Dropil is a platform that provides autonomous cryptocurrency tools, including an intelligent trading system. The platform has been launched quite recently, but it's enjoying popularity already. The token's price is $0,05, but it keeps on growing.
Activity: 116
April 28, 2018, 04:22:54 PM
There are a lot of decent ones now. Go for those that have the potential to beyond $3 or 4. They need to be doing projects with great prospects. I have such coins in my portfolio, they are PRG, XRP and XLM. I think you should go with them.
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
April 28, 2018, 05:45:45 AM
I recommend you to invest in CAG (Change bank), COB (Cobinhood) and WPR (WePower). All of them cost less than 1$ today. But soon they will show us great increase.
Activity: 182
April 28, 2018, 05:41:38 AM
I think one of the best coins that are on the market with huge future is Peculium, AI driven saving platform its so cheap right now, half of the ICO price because they had big bounty so all the hunters selling for cheap and they already have an awesome working product that will do wonders for your portfolio in the end of 2018
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
April 28, 2018, 05:37:55 AM
If you are looking for cheap coins below $1, then just jump into Chainlink and Quantstamp, both are below  $ 0,80 at this moment and they might be one of the most profitable coins at this moment.

that includes a good idea, investing in a good altcoin is the best way to earn a lot of money. many investors are currently buying coins that cost under $ 1. if investors invest in bitcoin and ethereum then they should have a lot of capital.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 05:33:40 AM
keep ETH very much counting on them, they can bring a lot of money.I would advise you to invest in it, nothing complicated, but PROFITABLE.
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
April 27, 2018, 10:34:25 AM

that includes a good idea, investing in a good altcoin is the best way to earn a lot of money. many investors are currently buying coins that cost under $ 1. if investors invest in bitcoin and ethereum then they should have a lot of capital.
Activity: 224
April 27, 2018, 09:42:48 AM
ShipChain is good idea. Of coures, CARDANO (ADA). ShipCoin is more risky, but ADA will be with very good price for sure. And I hope the market will be stable and will no bad news that dumped BTC.
Activity: 53
April 27, 2018, 09:42:34 AM
hey, if you still looking for such coin you can bbuy right now HYCON DAG blockchain coin,it cost 0.09 cent . Not sure how big it could be, i invested some into it,will hold some years just for fun
Activity: 18
April 27, 2018, 09:39:49 AM
LALAWorld
TRX
RDD
XLM
ADA
Activity: 141
April 27, 2018, 09:31:59 AM
You can try and take part in different promising ICO projects, whose general idea and road map will be attractive enough and the token costs less than $1. If you choose "that same" project, then your token price will sky rocket and you will receive a much faster return on your investment. And if you choose to wait till the time, when the project realizes its milestones, then your token will bring you even greater profits.
Activity: 182
April 27, 2018, 09:26:46 AM
You can invest in many companies, I would advise the project of credits they were traded on the dollar, and now they can be bought by 0.4 I think they will grow in a year and will be very strong
Activity: 252
April 27, 2018, 09:26:04 AM
There are a lot of coins in the crypto currency market. and most of them cost less than $ 1. very reasonable prices for investment. If they are worth $ 1, you will be rich.
Activity: 159
April 27, 2018, 09:22:44 AM
Ripple and NEM are the two coins under 1$ now, so those want to invest these coins can be taken into account. These 2 coins already shown in the past capable of pump up in the price, once the prices goes up sell the coins and make money out of it.
Pages:
Jump to: