Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins - page 16. (Read 3814 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 03:15:40 AM
Which Altcoin is next to Bitcoin and is being accepted worldwide?
ethereum in my opinion can be accepted throughout the world, but for now ethereum has become the best coin after bitcoin
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
January 24, 2018, 06:23:40 PM
In the meantime, I prefer to think that beside bitcoin and in the crowded acceptance is Ethereum, we know that a lot of transactions are in use and work together with this eth, and more importantly to be taken into consideration is that lanbat but definitely eth always rising steadily, thus, increasingly in trust by the community and can coupled with btc

Like a bitcoin,Ethereum also have huge potential.This is the main reason for the price raise of Ethereum gradually as like a bitcoin.Ethereum is the only coin next to bitcoin,all other altcoin will be followed by Ethereum.
DDL
Activity: 196
Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency
January 24, 2018, 04:44:05 PM
Lux looking promising.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
January 24, 2018, 04:05:06 PM
Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical & Commercial Cryptocurrency with Masternode and Privacy!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley
Activity: 225
Merit: 104
January 24, 2018, 01:48:38 PM
Ethereum
Activity: 225
Merit: 104
January 24, 2018, 01:37:27 PM
really Ethereum
Merit: 12
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
January 24, 2018, 01:24:24 PM
Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley
This is definitely an etherium. It is enough to see how many members are in the ethereum alliance. There is also bitcoin cache. The team is skilful in marketing, they have all the chances to be accepted worldwide.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 02:39:13 AM
I believe this is an Ethereum. There are already a lot of projects on it, and also when you go to the exchange, you can first buy BTC or ETH, and then exchange them for another altcoins. This is the second coin after BTC. We predict very good growth.

thats exactly how i see it now a days but there are some good concepts upcomming so lets see what 2018 brings... 2017 was a fuckin great year for cryptos
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
January 24, 2018, 02:23:32 AM

Almost all of the top 5 altcoins are candidate for being the next accepted altcoin worldwide after bitcoin. some of the coins are ripple, litecoin, bitcoincash and the most closer is ethereum. Ethereum is briefly overtaken by ripple in the no.2 rank but quickly regained it after its price surges to another all-time high. If demands for ethereum continue to rise in the future and further cements its second rank position, it can said that ethereum will be the next to succeed bitcoin. But no one an surely what will happen in the future because there are many potential and innovative altcoins that might steal the show out of ethereum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
January 23, 2018, 08:51:13 PM
For me tge altcoin that can be next to bitcoin is the etherium because they have a similar structure when it comes in gaining profits. They are both in the long term profits , and etherium when launched in the cryptocurrency world and markets , its officially accepted by people who trades and invest in cryptocurrency because they see the big potential in etherium that it will be the successor of bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 322
January 23, 2018, 08:29:53 PM
In the meantime, I prefer to think that beside bitcoin and in the crowded acceptance is Ethereum, we know that a lot of transactions are in use and work together with this eth, and more importantly to be taken into consideration is that lanbat but definitely eth always rising steadily, thus, increasingly in trust by the community and can coupled with btc
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
January 23, 2018, 07:11:55 PM

There are many altcoins where other's recommending or giving their opinion on this and one of their candidates are Ethereum, Neo, Xem, Strat, Omisego, Etc, and many more but for me it still prevailing next into bitcoin is ETH.
Activity: 322
Merit: 31
January 23, 2018, 03:20:08 PM
I think some altcoins can become known around the world as bitcoin, for example Ripple, etheruim, neo, waves, mb tron.
Merit: 5
January 23, 2018, 03:03:44 PM
Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!

Activity: 350
January 22, 2018, 04:37:28 PM
I believe this is an Ethereum. There are already a lot of projects on it, and also when you go to the exchange, you can first buy BTC or ETH, and then exchange them for another altcoins. This is the second coin after BTC. We predict very good growth.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
January 19, 2018, 01:31:09 PM
Of course BTC is the king but after that ETH is good.
Telcoin is also my new favorite!
We will see:)
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
January 19, 2018, 11:49:52 AM

I think it is Ripple. However, many doubt this coin, because it is not decentralized. Also I really like the Ethereum. It has huge growth potential, especially in the case of switching to the POS algorithm.
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
January 19, 2018, 06:55:35 AM
In my opinion is Wanchain. Yesterday they spoke on The North America Bitcoin conference. And it’s was amazing!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxQe0NiZvB0&feature=em-uploademail
Activity: 884
Merit: 500
January 19, 2018, 03:59:50 AM
ETH is a good follower of BTC and many exchanges from ETH to BTC, ETH’s price is much different than BTC but still in the 2nd place than other altcoin.
Many enthusiasts in ETH also the price was about to reach BTC’s, although this time its price differs greatly from BTC
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 08:50:35 AM
It's ethereum. Ethereum will takes place in second position after bitcoin. Ethereum will be a really promising altcoin in the next coming years.
Pages:
Jump to: